• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Would You Rather? V.2

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I'm bringing this game back from the dead. Here how the game goes you first have to answer the question that the person above asked you. Then on the same post you have to create a question for the next person to answer. And the question you have to create must be creative, hard deciding, messed up, crazy and also have a worst possible punishment if picken so the person can be screwed over for both options for each question. Of course Pokemon related.

Answer if you dare! We won't judge you on your answer (we might though) >=), lol. I'll begin.

Question 1 - Would You Rather receive a splash attack by a Wailord (which is consider a body slam)OR Have Hitmonlee kick you in the nuts if you say any words with the letter a (boys), punched in the breast by a Hitmonchan if you blink (girls).

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I've never heard it here...Only seen it in another forum.

I'd say...the former. My second question. Would you rather be frozen in time through a raged Dialga's Roar of Time or be trapped in the netherworld by a raged Palkia's Spacial Rend?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one.

Would You Rather get trampled to death by a horde of Tauros OR Rip to pieces by a horde of flesh hungry, cannibalistic Pichus, Cleffas, and Iggilypuffs?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
First one. It just sounds more realistic anyway. :|

WYR get electrocuted by a Pikachu or a defective Pokemon game?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second one, less painful.

Would You Rather deep through Caterpie OR stick your head in a Muk and inhale once?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Latter. The first one is something I don't understand and anyways, you can bring in those masks that filter out dangerous material.

Would you rather die from Pikachu Volt Tackling you 100,000 times or from Thunderbolting you 100,000 times?

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
Years
Pikachu. I'd rather not have a genetic mutation, kthx.

Would you rather be buried underground as a result of a Landorus's Earthquake, or be carried up into the upper reaches of the atmosphere by a Tornadus, where you explode from the pressure differentials?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
I'd rather date muk, he's not smelly.

Would you rather buy a 6th gen(future) or buy an older game?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
second one any day, especially if its redone in DS graphics

WYR eat a group of Exeggcute (scrambled or sunny side up, up to you) OR Have your team beaten by Whitneys Miltank on repeat.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Probably the first one. In the real world, it's the same as eggs anyway.

WYR die from Oshawott's Razor Shell or Pikachu's Volt Tackle?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one

WYR Be raised as Wild-Mightyena-Boy-Child or Raise in a Zangoose family as a human boy in the middle of a war with Sevipers.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
1st.

Would you rather die by the 3 legendary birds(ArticunoZapdosMoltres), or die by the Regi Trio(Regigigas not included)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
The second one. It can get shielded, 'cause it's always physical.

WYR get shoved out of the Temporal Pinnacle (PMD: EOT/EOD/EOS) or get shoved into the Distortion World (Pt)?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
First one.

For the next person...WYR be Ghetsis' servant for life or Cyrus' servant for life?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Zekrom. I like it better.

WYR be frozen in time due to Dialga or get stuck in the netherworld due to Palkia?

Back