• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Homepage?

Ice Car

Banned
Years
What's the homepage on your browser? If you want, you can also list what the first thing you always open up when you start.

First thing I open up is Gearbox Forums and then Youtube. Lately I've been opening up PokeCommunity some. Plain old Google is my homepage.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I don't have a homepage. My homepage is my new tab page, which I always start at so I can easily check my bookmarks. The first website I go on is usually youtube btw.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
My homepage is some... Google Chrome thing. It lists my 8 most visited sites, #1 being PokéCommunity. The first site I usually visit at the start of my day is Imgur, though.

Sirfetch’d

I kept my homepage as MSN. It came default on my computer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
My homepage is Google! I use google quite a lot for school work, so I like to have it handy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
AOL.com. I get distracted by the scroll thingy that has today's news, so I end up reading those instead of going to my sites. :P

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Don't have a homepage, just the last pages I was looking at before I closed the browser.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
My home is Google.com because it is easier to look up info I need for school projects.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Currently, my homepage is Apple's official site, but I quickly change it to Google each time I come online in case I have to search for something on the Internet.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I honestly haven't bothere setting a homepage in Chrome, which is pretty much the only browser I use, so currently I'm just greeted with the new tab page. If I ever did choose to get one though, it'd probably be Google, but since Chrome's new tab page provides me with a list of the site I go to the most, and it only takes 2 seconds to load up Google upon starting up Chrome, I don't see any reason to change at all lol.

Years
My homepage is Sympatico.ca (basically the Canadian version of MSN). I don't know why it is, but I guess I do find it interesting to look through the day's news before I move on to whatever the opened Chrome for.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Protopage, so I can load some common links for ease of access there beyond just the bookmark toolbar. Google search tab is in upper right hand corner anyway so don't really need google to be the home page itself.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
For me, I have set up the network login page for my homepage. 'Cause the Internet service here requires a login before Internet access is granted. The first thing that I would open first...this forum.

Years
I recently just unset my homepage (and since I have Chrome), I just look at the "new tab" page.. for almost a year though (up until recent) because I got bored one day, I set my homepage to chrome://kill xD

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I don't really use my homepage (last time I set my homepage it was to my Facebook profile about 3 years ago) I just have Chrome set up to open the last page I was looking at when I closed the browser.

Back