Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokemon Illusions

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2012 (01:53 AM). Edited April 19th, 2013 by Shadowraze.
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze

Pokemon Illusions

Ntro:
Hello thare all, mah nbee is tajaros and I'm Ntroducng mah first ever spheal Pokemon Illusions. N mah early stages of sphealng tha first thng I did was ta help thugz n thair spheals and that prove ta help me improve mah Sphealng skills. Especially n tha makng of Pokemon Dark Risng believe it or not on mah start on workng on it I was a noob until I learned thngs after that. Now dis spheal has all tha thngs that I learned from tha past ncludng dawgy bootylicious features and off tha hook gbeeplay.

Starylne:
Tha spheal is called Pokemon Illusions. You awake as a Boi/Girl from tha beautiful region of Crown. Thare's dis evil tebe that has tha plan ta control Legendaries by means of techie machnes. Tha evil tebe is called Tebe Jazz thay use a device ta branwash Pokemon so thay will do thair biddng. But, you have been ordered by Prof. Narra ta go set out on a journey ta vanquish tha evil plans of Tebe Jazz. You and yo Rival as bestfriends snce Childhood is Pokemon Battle nerds (Not actually nerds but expert n Pokemon Battlng). One night you woke up hearng a ruckus n tha Lab and you see Tebe Jazz takng Prof.Narra's Zorua. Tha Professor asks you ta battle tham wit tha Zorua. And after defeatng Tebe Jazz Professor Narra asks you ta come by his lab tha next day, and on tha next day he gives you and yo rival yo first Pokemon ta start yo journey. Can you defeat tham and discover tha mahsteries of tha Crown Region?

As of now I haven't started scriptng yet.

Screenshots:

Features:
New Pokemon from tha 4th&bep;5th Gen
New Stary
New Region
New Tiles
New Maps
New Scripts
New Sprites
New Battle Backgrounds
New Cries
New Music
Physical/Special Split
beazng Gbeeplay
Pre-Battle Mugshots
Traner Facng when battlng (Just like n R/S/E)
Runnng Shoes Nside Buildngs
Three Layer Tile Spheal
Day&bep;Night System

Tha Tebe:
tajaros: Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Starylne, Hex Editng, Tile Nserter, Cry Nserter, Basic ASM, etc.
Tha dragon tbeer: Spriter
Pnkish Purple: OW Spriter, and Userbar Maker
atangerne: Mapper
Gerokunz: TitleScreen Editar, and Userbar Maker.
KiraKonGxi - TileNserter, Mapper.

If you would like ta be a part of tha tebe sign-up here Or if you want ta help don't be shy ta VM/PM me... :)

Credits:
Me - Almost Everythng
NarutaActar - Mappng, Ideas, and ben a good friend.
Elite Charizard. Kyledove, War8, Alistair, WesleyFG, Zeikaro - Tiles
Jbebo51 - ASM Resources
JPAN - Firered Sphealed Engne
Sphealmew - Tutarials
Mastermnd_X, ZodiacThaBootylicious, Nterdepth - Some Tutarials, and tha Day&bep;Night System
Mavy42 - Banner
Gbeefreak/Nntendo - Pokemon
Taol Makers - Taols
Gerokunz - Titlescreen logo, Support Banner
DarkRisngGirl - Starylne, Ideas
Midnightshne - Support Banner
Pnkish Purple - Support Banner
diegoisoff tha hook - 3 Layer Tile Spheal, and fo tao much off tha hookness... :)
KiragonGxi - Support Banners
DoesntKnowHowTaPlay, Darthatron, Jbebo51, FrozenNfernoZX - Guides, and fo tha Physical/Special Split

PS. If you helped wit tha spheal n someway don't be shy ta conatct me so I can add you ta tha list.

FAQS:

Q: Who's yo starter n tha Spheal?
A: Starters from tha 1st-5th Gen.

Q: Is thare new Pokemon n tha Spheal?
A:Yes, 4th and 5th Gen Pokemon is n tha spheal.

Q: What bout tha 1st - 5th Gen. Starters will we be able ta catch tham?
A:Yes, you can capture tham also n tha wild.

Q: Which Pokemon is tha Rival's Starter?
A:Yo Rival's starter is Riolu.

Q: What is Tebe Jazz's plot?
A: Thair plot is ta rule tha world by makng use of Illusions which is buggine by Zorua and Zoroark.

Q: How dawgy Rivals d-ya Have?
A:As fo tha Dawg Rivals you have three.

Q: When will tha spheal be released?
A: Check tha thread tamorrow ok?

Q: Who's tha Professor of tha gbee?
A: Prof.Nara he is somewhat yo teacher or tha one that taught you and yo rival bout Pokemon.

Bugs&bep;Glitches:
- Luckily none.

Banners:

Put dis on yo signatures ta support us!

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289967"][IMG]http://i1151.photabucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/illussions.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289967"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ugapv.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289967"][IMG]http://i1075.photabucket.com/albums/w425/tajaros/grDz3.png[/URL][/IMG]

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289967"][IMG]http://img822.imagesspheal.us/img822/3884/illusionf.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289967"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KCGeM.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289967"][IMG]http://img850.imagesspheal.us/img850/5339/usion.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Gbee Release:
I have realized that it will be better if I put up a Live Beta so no Beta's yay! ^_^
Old October 13th, 2012 (04:56 PM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Congrats on yo 1st spheal thread Tajaros! I know dis is gonna come out bootylicious and from tha looks of thngs, you're dong a good job on it. Mah only tny concern is that hizouse n tha first screenshot is ben used n A Lot of spheals. Everythng else looks and sounds good, especially tha choices of any 1st-3rd gen starter. I'll be playng tha beta first thng. ^.^
Old October 13th, 2012 (05:35 PM).
KingofPokemon234

Hmm... Sounds like an nterestng spheal. I'll play it whenever tha beta comes out!
Old October 13th, 2012 (07:03 PM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
I also fogots ta mention that I'm surprised you didn't go fo a "SAO" type of starylne fo tha spheal. You know, tha player is actually a person n tha real world and thare's dis "Pokemon Rpg gbee that puts yo mnd n a Pokemon Universe". Tha player's rival could be tha best friend that also gots tha gbee tao and thay both signed on at tha sbee time fo tha first time ever, only ta fnd out thay're traped n dis fantasy Pokemon world gbee. I thought you would go fo somethng like that lol. But as I said n mah first post, dis is excitng and I'll be tha first ta play tha beta.
Old October 13th, 2012 (07:58 PM).
itman
Back to ROM hacking. :D

Nature: Adamant
Two of yo screenies is tha sbee thng! :O

But dis looks funky ass, n tha early stages. I've seen you around a bit and know you can script well, so don't hold back on that. :) From what I can see, tha maps is fne, just tha ledge nfront of that gym buildng just remnds me way tao much of Viridian city, and I'm sure that's not yo plan...I mean it's not really a big deal though.
Old October 13th, 2012 (07:59 PM).
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote orignally posted by DarkRisngGirl:
I also fogots ta mention that I'm surprised you didn't go fo a "SAO" type of starylne fo tha spheal. You know, tha player is actually a person n tha real world and thare's dis "Pokemon Rpg gbee that puts yo mnd n a Pokemon Universe". Tha player's rival could be tha best friend that also gots tha gbee tao and thay both signed on at tha sbee time fo tha first time ever, only ta fnd out thay're traped n dis fantasy Pokemon world gbee. I thought you would go fo somethng like that lol. But as I said n mah first post, dis is excitng and I'll be tha first ta play tha beta.
Haha, I'm not really n that knd of stary I just don't have any Region Nbee n mnd... xD

Yeah, that hizouse is ben use n a lot of gbees, but who ciss... xD
Old October 13th, 2012 (08:26 PM).
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Hm... dis seems like a brand new ROM Spheal, and it's bootylicious ta see that thare is different tiles nserted already. It seems like it will become even better as time goes on, bootylicious ta also see a day and night system implemented nta tha spheal. It surely is makng me thnk bout playng it through. :)

As fo suggestions, I would recommend changng tha ndoor tiles ta new tiles, it would surely give it a better feel ta it. ^^

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm gradually learnng ta use Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on tha present, best thng ta do! Never look back nta tha past and never worry bout anythng bad of tha future!
Old October 13th, 2012 (11:21 PM).
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Criticism: As DRG said, that Marnian hizouse is ben used a lot. Wit reference ta tha nbee, I don't see anythng n tha starylne that has ta do wit 'Illusion'. I was expectng somethng at least like Zoroark ben controlled and makng illusions so that thugz will leave a place and Tebe Jazz can takes over it or somethng. And tha ndoors is quite plan. That's all ^~^

Praises:
Tha fact that you have said you is ncludng 4th and 5th gen Pokemon is a big plus, coz I personally like spheals that have new Pokemon fo me ta discover. Tha Pre-battle mugshots is also a good idea but I'd advice you use it only on important battles like Rival/Tebe Jazz/ Elite 4 battles. Runnng shoes n buildngs is also somethng that I bootyliciously support.

Conclusion:
Good luck on yo spheal! I'd defnitely be playng when thare is a release! And pleaze takes mah criticisms nta consideration. New spheals git those very often but that is what make that good spheals after tha creatars have learned!
Old October 13th, 2012 (11:25 PM).
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote orignally posted by Pnkish Purple:
Criticism: As DRG said, that Marnian hizouse is ben used a lot. Wit reference ta tha nbee, I don't see anythng n tha starylne that has ta do wit 'Illusion'. I was expectng somethng at least like Zoroark ben controlled and makng illusions so that thugz will leave a place and Tebe Jazz can takes over it or somethng. And tha ndoors is quite plan. That's all ^~^

Praises:
Tha fact that you have said you is ncludng 4th and 5th gen Pokemon is a big plus, coz I personally like spheals that have new Pokemon fo me ta discover. Tha Pre-battle mugshots is also a good idea but I'd advice you use it only on important battles like Rival/Tebe Jazz/ Elite 4 battles. Runnng shoes n buildngs is also somethng that I bootyliciously support.

Conclusion:
Good luck on yo spheal! I'd defnitely be playng when thare is a release! And pleaze takes mah criticisms nta consideration. New spheals git those very often but that is what make that good spheals after tha creatars have learned!
Yes, wit all of you sezng bout that hizouse I might plan on changng it... xD

Also Zoroark is mah mascot fo tha gbee and I don't want anyone ta be spoiled. Zoroark is like a Legendary n tha Gbee Tebe Jazz is plannng ta control Zoroark ta make Illusions so thay can capture tha Legendaries fo evil purposes. Plus I git tha title coz Zoroark is mah favorite Pokemon...
Old October 14th, 2012 (12:19 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
So that's why DR will be delayed ta tha Christmas xD
Nah, I'm jokng =D Good ta see you're startng yo own spheal =)
Wish you tha best of luck

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 14th, 2012 (02:15 AM).
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
Community Supporter

ikr, Zoroark and Lurideio is like tha 2 snoopa duper pokedawgs I <3 both of tham!
Old October 14th, 2012 (02:39 AM).
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote orignally posted by Ash493:
So that's why DR will be delayed ta tha Christmas xD
Nah, I'm jokng =D Good ta see you're startng yo own spheal =)
Wish you tha best of luck
Haha, lol :D

Thanks, it's not really delayed it's really set fo Christmas...

Quote orignally posted by Pnkish Purple:
ikr, Zoroark and Lurideio is like tha 2 snoopa duper pokedawgs I <3 both of tham!
Yeah, Lurideio will also be n tha Gbee, I like him as well...
Old October 14th, 2012 (06:00 AM).
Lugia_Da_Boss
Togepi

What does, "Traner Facng when battlng (Just like n R/S/E)" mean?
Old October 14th, 2012 (10:22 AM).
destinydownloads

Quote orignally posted by Lugia_Da_Boss:
I thnk its when a traner tries ta battle you and fo exbeple lets sez you is facng north, but tha traner sees you from tha east. N Fire red tha hero will still be facng up even though he is still ben raped ta. However n R/S/E tha hero will face tha traner, makng it more realistic.

BTW dis spheals looks really nterestng, can't wait ta play beta 1.
Old October 14th, 2012 (11:21 AM).
DaleH771
I know who you are.

Tha spheal looks quite funky ass tha implementation of 4th and fifth gen Pokemon is very good, and that Blitzle looks very well done!

Only negative I would sez is yo outdoor tilesets.
Thay seem ta merge tao much, tao much of tha sbee greens. Look at mah nature tiles fo mah spheal, multiple shades of green

Demo comng soon!
Old October 14th, 2012 (01:54 PM).
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote orignally posted by Lugia_Da_Boss:
It means n traner battlng tha player faces tha traner befoe battle...

Quote orignally posted by DaleH771:
Tha spheal looks quite funky ass tha implementation of 4th and fifth gen Pokemon is very good, and that Blitzle looks very well done!

Only negative I would sez is yo outdoor tilesets.
Thay seem ta merge tao much, tao much of tha sbee greens. Look at mah nature tiles fo mah spheal, multiple shades of green
Thanks, and yes I thnk thay're tao green and quite dark but, I thnk it will do...
Old October 14th, 2012 (08:58 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Nature: Brave
Funky ass spheal dawg, i like tha idea of illusions and such..
Now yo tiles is funky ass, dont worry bout dale, tha greens blend n funky assly.
But look at tha tree tips, see how tha outlne is light compisd ta tha rest of tha tree, tha tip should be darker than tha othar outlnes ta give it that 3D look, i would advise you on changng tha gym and wild grass just ta.go funky assly wit yo othar new tiles. And yo mappng needs much improvement, tha screens n yo first post is extremely bis? If you need some help n mappng give me a shout out good luck bro and i see yo tryng some of jpans engne features like tha pre battle mugshots lol good luck and i hope ta see more progress tao.

When tha world is n its fnal moments..
Where will you be?
Old October 15th, 2012 (07:46 AM).
hinkage
Go make some new disaster
Community Supporter

I thnk you should nbee yo region eithar tha Naem region or tha Canada, Eh? region.
Old October 24th, 2012 (08:38 PM).
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Attention Ta All:

I be currently restartng tha spheal so expect new tiles (Ncludes Ndoor Tiles), And Improved Mappng...

Don't worry restartng won't takes tao long after all tha BETA is only until tha 2nd Gym... Thanks fo tha feedback everyone...
Old October 25th, 2012 (11:13 PM).
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
Community Supporter

Alright, lookng foward ta that
Old October 26th, 2012 (03:18 AM).
mavy42
I'm back, broz :)

Nature: Gentle
tajaros, I'm back! Maybe you can use dis? :D

HTML Code:
[IMG]http://i1151.photabucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/illussions.png[/IMG]
Old October 26th, 2012 (01:34 PM).
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote orignally posted by mavy42:
tajaros, I'm back! Maybe you can use dis? :D

HTML Code:
[IMG]http://i1151.photabucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/illussions.png[/IMG]
That's off tha hook Mavy, thanks fo dis...
Old October 26th, 2012 (01:38 PM).
FoxyGpa
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
How 'bout you have tha rival use a dragon type? Maybe a deno. Sorry if I sound like a noob I'm new
Old October 26th, 2012 (01:44 PM).
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote orignally posted by FoxyGpa:
How 'bout you have tha rival use a dragon type? Maybe a deno. Sorry if I sound like a noob I'm new
I'm defnitely gong do that (Cause I already planned it). :p

Yup, a dragon type is useful but, not Deno I'm gonna give that ta Evil Pokemon Traners.
Old October 26th, 2012 (01:46 PM).
FoxyGpa
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
Quote orignally posted by tajaros:
I'm defnitely gong do that (Cause I already planned it). :p

Yup, a dragon type is useful but, not Deno I'm gonna give that ta Evil Pokemon Traners.
Maybe tha rival could use a gible as tha starter?

Sponsored Links