Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 30th, 2012, 08:39 PM
j0k0re
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Yeah, So just started playing, got to emerald City... And now I can't exit the pc... Help?
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:21 AM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0k0re View Post
Yeah, So just started playing, got to emerald City... And now I can't exit the pc... Help?
should have read the bugs page and i already answered this question a page or two back. Its a bug and you cannot get out. your doomed.

Old June 3rd, 2012, 04:55 PM
JLphoton
Beginning Trainer

hey, i saw ur page on how to patch the pokemon shatter dream game, but the thing is i cant find the attach patch button, where would i find it?
Old June 4th, 2012, 01:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLphoton View Post
hey, i saw ur page on how to patch the pokemon shatter dream game, but the thing is i cant find the attach patch button, where would i find it?
You need to have program for patching the ROM.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 4th, 2012, 04:39 PM
JLphoton
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You need to have program for patching the ROM.

What program did u use, and where did u get it?
Old June 4th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLphoton View Post
What program did u use, and where did u get it?
Download the rar file from the first post.
Use WinRAR to extract the contents.
Download LIPS (this is what you need to patch).
Patch the ROM.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Old July 2nd, 2012, 09:45 AM
kingscizor191
Beginning Trainer

Man this is a awesome hack and i love original graphics from FR/LG R/S/E

why does the pokeconnect mess up the game
The Darkness is consuming my donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Oshawhat?
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by DrFuji; July 2nd, 2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 10th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Kanto134
Beginning Trainer

Well great hack, but have problem.
Im in Ouija Town and don't know what to do now.
Its end of the beta version?
Old August 1st, 2012, 07:29 PM
drich999
Beginning Trainer

Hey, Why can't I go past shell harbour on this hack? I've done everything up until this point and can't go any further. Some help Please???????????????????????????????
Old August 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM
brafael92
Beginning Trainer

This one is already the final version ?
Old August 12th, 2012, 03:40 PM
santast
Beginning Trainer

Found a small bug you could fix, sentret (And I don't know if it is just sentret or all other pokemon with this move) freaks out when using defence curl, it flys off screen other than squatting like normal
Old August 19th, 2012, 09:09 PM
dscjq
Beginning Trainer

GOOD!!!!I think that's very good ,
Come on
Old August 21st, 2012, 07:16 PM
Takren7
Beginning Trainer

So I accidentally started with the Alpha version, rather than the Beta version. Is there anyway I can repatch the hack without losing my saved progress? Thank you.
Old August 22nd, 2012, 12:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takren7 View Post
So I accidentally started with the Alpha version, rather than the Beta version. Is there anyway I can repatch the hack without losing my saved progress? Thank you.
Patch the new ROM and replace the old ROM in folder where your save is located.

Old August 22nd, 2012, 09:49 AM
Takren7
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Patch the new ROM and replace the old ROM in folder where your save is located.
Gotcha. Thank you, Ash493!
Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
surfingpotatoes
Beginning Trainer

ermm i have a problem in Beacon Town
Whenever i go to the gym, the screen just goes black
any fixes?
Old August 23rd, 2012, 05:09 PM
Dr. Fizzle
Soda Lovin' Professor

Nature: Naive
Yeah, i got the same problem too! When i go inside it just goes black screen? Any solutions?
Old September 3rd, 2012, 06:49 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
Looks very interesting and very original. The only thing that bugs me is that the male backsprite looks like wally. But i can deal with that. Cant wait to play

Wonder Trade!!!
Old September 29th, 2012, 12:42 PM
rainsshadows
Unhatched Egg

I believe that you have to trade Haunter to get it to evolve into Gengar but since i can't exactly trade what do i do?
Old September 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM
rainsshadows
Unhatched Egg

I just started playing the beta version since i found out the alpha was the demo and whenever i first step out of my house the screen goes black. Solution?
Old October 2nd, 2012, 08:20 AM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainsshadows View Post
I just started playing the beta version since i found out the alpha was the demo and whenever i first step out of my house the screen goes black. Solution?
This is still just a demo. You can try changing your save type or it might be your ROM. You can try patching it to a different ROM.

Old October 9th, 2012, 09:36 AM
DaleH771
I know who you are.

Thats some crazy indoor set of map tiles you have for the Pokemart. I love 'em, very well done.

Looks good all around, only wish I had the time to sit and play it!

Demo coming soon!
Old October 26th, 2012, 01:33 AM
ThatIceman
Togepi

Heh heh i gotta admit it this hack is actually pretty nice and interesting and i really love it oh and here what i have done the past Hour and 30 minute : I Choosed my start to be Treecko and i caught a Sentret and a Pidgey and then i defeated the Gym Leader and my Rival and the Rare Hunter and i caught a Caterpie and evolved it to a Butterfree and i evolved Treecko to Groyvle and i caught Poochyena and i caught a Shiny Nidoran{male} and i am continuing my journey oh and i choosed to be a Male Character [Hero]
The Shines I Caught
Old October 28th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Wow, it sure has been a while. I think now is a good time for an update. So I found some free time and am back at this. Don't worry, I'm picking up right from where Beta 1 left off. First off, I will announce that I've removed the seasons feature, but not entirely. The visual aspect is removed while the underlying theme is still there. You'll see what I mean later. Second order of business is that I've already made progress on this. I finished Ouija Temple and the encounter with someone special [who will be revealed in a moment] which should have been in the first Beta. Also, I've scripted and mapped up to Stargate Cave which begins Act II of the hack, the introduction of Team Rocket. Third: I'm working my way up to a new release. I will give no date, as I don't have one in mind, but hopefully it's soon.

Conclusion
Shattered Dreams is still being worked on and a new release is on the way. All the bugs in the Beta have been fixed for future release and I've made other tiny edits around the hack. I would like to request that people post their teams at the end of the beta. It'll help me a tad bit. Thanks.

~QM
The return of Pokemon Shattered Dreams! Click the screenshot to visit the thread, you know you want to.
Old October 28th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Ataliania
Unhatched Egg

Oh goodie. This has been my favorite hack so far and I was excited to hear you're continuing working on it.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here