The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 17th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Twilight Sky
» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪

Send a message via AIM to Twilight Sky Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight Sky
Dear Anonymous,

I hope life carries you places. You're a good kid, you're just misunderstood a lot. But you have a constant habit of getting yourself into holes that are seemingly impossible to get out of, and the more you do that, the harder it is to progress.

We haven't really seen each other in like...a year or so? I'm eager to see what you've been up to person-to-person, and how your life endeavors have affected you. I've been concerned about you ever since High School, and I really do hope things work out for you. As I see it, you have a lot to work on, and not really a lot of wiggle room for procrastination. The more you keep putting important things off, the worse it's going to get for you, especially since most jobs nowadays require at least a high school diploma and well...I'm really not sure where you're going to go from there if you keep putting off getting your Diploma/GED.

Though I was in your position at one point. I was in High School, and I wanted to drop out so badly because a lot of my classes were difficult for me at the time. But I didn't. I persevered! I realize that you aren't me, and we're two different people, but you have amazing potential in you that I don't think that you see in yourself. One day, I hope you can see that.

I'm proud of you. You always tell me what you wanted to be when you grew up. Nothing made me more proud than the fact that, like myself, you always want to help people when you can. We both know that helping others is definitely not an easy thing, yet it's something we chose to do anyway. I suppose it's because we have that kind of patience to deal with people, I suppose?

But that's enough. Focus on your education, focus on your classes and getting your GED, and worry about all the other stuff later, is my perspective on things. You'll have time to work, and go shopping, and get new shoes and be high on fashion like I know you love to do all you want. But what's important to me is that you finish what you started. Not because I personally want you to, but because you want yourself to, to get better chances and opportunities in life.

I hope to hear from you soon. I expect great things!
Old October 17th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anon,

I think you're trying too hard or something. I'm not sure but at first you were able to convey how I'm feeling pretty well but now it seems you've lost it. Maybe it's because it's harder over text or something but you didn't quite notice the last time we hung out either. Just ... chill I guess? Sure, sarcasm and such is nice and your interests are cool but not all the time okay.
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear An,

you stupid idiot you shouldn't open the door without saying...bleh it was funny though lol

Dear An,

hmm,tomorrow!hope you remember that or your ass is grass lol

Old October 20th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Darlimus
Fly to the Clouds!

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,

You were ripped away from me within two days. That was enough to make me snap. You could have prevented it. You could have done something.. You must not have cared enough for me to try. What's disappointing is that you.. ruined it. I need to realize it isn't my fault.

DA,

I miss you. I know you aren't doing well.. I know there's no way for us to talk. I know it isn't likely you'll get through this easily. Life is cruel, it truly is. I hope I can see you soon, before it is too late..

Old October 21st, 2012, 01:10 AM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Dear Anonymous,

You looked irritated today,can I ask why? Your usual happy,sunshine mood was gone and replaced with a grumpy one.This is not you...has someone been bothering you lately? Your mood worsens everyday and I'm just concerned about you.Just admit what's wrong and maybe we can fix it for the greater good.Don't let the anger rise up in you till you burst alright?

Take it easy friend :3.
. :p
Old October 21st, 2012, 05:13 AM
just_another_user

DA,
You know what, screw this, I am so sick and tired of trying and just being used..

Always waiting for you.. All day I wait for you.

|| credit to aizuke ||

Old October 21st, 2012, 08:22 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
da

why are you like this.

don't be like that anymore.

Old October 21st, 2012, 08:32 PM
Antemortem
[INSERT A PROFOUND TRUTH]

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
DA,

You say I can't act, yet you still think I'm anything more than your unfortunate acquaintance. Coincidence?
Old October 23rd, 2012, 01:39 AM
adventure
satellite physician

Nature: Naive
DA,

I hope that you feel better where you are now. I should have gotten to know you better. I will miss you.
paired with : abnegation
roleplay: CLOUD v2.0
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Cutting you out of my life was a very good thing to do! Thanks for everything! Enjoy what you have, because life is too short, I'm happy without you around me, you're happy too, I hope. I'm blessed to have met you but it was only for a fleeting moment, we're done, you don't know what's happening with me, I don't know what's happening with you. Let's keep it like that, because while I move on to bigger and better things you can stay where you are, because with the attitude you have you're not getting far, and it's a shame, because you had the potential!

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sure what I should think of this. We've become quite close quite quickly, and everyone says that this treatment is your way of showing friendship, I know you do it to everyone, but wow. I wish you'd stop, because it's nasty. I know you have issues expressing your feelings but you're nasty to other people, and I don't even think you intend for it to come across like that, but you're not considering the feelings of other people. I suppose it's okay though because I'm just as bad back. I'm looking forward to these next couple of years, let's see what happens.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old October 24th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Nature: Bold
Dear Anon,

Looks like I'm spending this birthday alone, hopefully you'll get me the wine you promised me so I can get hammered at the very least.
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Ayselipera

Dear Parents,

I pray the pits of hell themselves open and swallow the both of you. In your untimely deaths your fortune shall go to me and my siblings (unfortunately) but alas I will then sell the house and the property and split the profits once again quite unfortunately with my siblings. After doing so I will never speak a word to anyone I am of blood relation to again and I will live out the rest of my life happy to be rid of people who can never be pleased and live in a false marriage. If you are staying married for the sake of your children, please instead kill yourselves and leave all your money to us so at least I can be actually happy and not have to pretend with the rest of you. I am sorry you have chosen to live out both of your lives as complete lies just because of your own twisted moral reasons and the fact the both of you still care what the family thinks of you even though they clearly do not care about anyone, but themselves.

I am also quite saddened that I am so angry right now that I had to resort to posting this on a Pokemon website that I can't even stand to look at never mind actually take the time to sign in and post. May this be a lesson to everyone to not grow up into a total douche bag and then marry a retard and try to raise children together. For it only makes your children want to kill themselves everyday.

xoxoxo
your loving daughter
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:55 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

da

You're not making this feel right.

please, do something to make me feel better.

Old October 24th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Dear Anonymous,

You better stay with her. Although I believe she is far better a person than you are, you better start getting your act together and treating her like the women she deserves to be treated like. You remembered your one year anniversary with her a month after it took place. A month! To make up for it, you gave her a bottle of wine. Nothing else, no words of apology, not even a "Happy anniversary!", nothing. You make me sick. She's worked so hard to make this work, so hard to keep happy and if you make this all for nothing, I'll be furious with you. I love her like a sister, so you need to, as mentioned earlier, get your act together. She's far too perfect to let the one good relationship she's had in her life crumble because you don't care enough to make her happy.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Dear Anonymous,

I just wanted to say,you've caught my eye.I don't know what it is,before I never had such a strong feeling for you. I've never had the courage to say this,since you might become embarassed in front of your friends. You're an amazing person in my eyes- Yes you might not be the strongest at taking hits,but you're kind and that's what matters.

I don't know how you feel about me...but I just wanted to tell you this.Hope to hearing from you soon!
. :p
Old October 25th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous....

The truth is I wanted to post something meaningful in this tread, but upon reading other person's posts I notticed that there's nothing seroious about this tread.
Is this the way it's supposed to be? Or did I get the wrong message?

Paired With LilJz123
Old October 27th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Dear Anon,

Sorry for ****ing up like that, should have changed it sooner I know. You can't be mad at me forever though I know that much.

Dear Anon,

Happy Birthday!!!!! ^____^
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it...
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Dear Anon,

Ow.

Seriously, ow.

Next time please warn us next time if a patient has a liability to go COMPLETELY APE**** at a moment's notice. Because this time said patient decided it was high time to start fighting and I ended up on the ground, landing on a broken bottle and now have stiches.

P.S. stiches itch like no tomorrow.
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

So what did you mean to say? I know it couldn't have just been "drive safe" of all things. :) Something you need to tell me? Then tell me. I'll listen. <3
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Dango
Que Sera, Sera

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Dango
Dear Anon,

You're incredibly immature. Nobody forced you to come to this party. You shut everyone out, made absolutely no attempt to talk to anyone, and whined on your Twitter feed about how you hated or had a problem with everyone here. If you can't make the best of a small party, then yeah, maybe you should leave. But don't make a scene by slamming the door on your way out, having an attitude when people attempt to include you, and just being a drag overall. I really hope she doesn't put up with your copious amount of bull after tonight; she shouldn't have to deal with the likes of you.

"I do not belong to the world. That is the world’s limit, the boundary between the world and the self."

Last edited by Dango; November 24th, 2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old October 28th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Thanks for being really helpful and friendly, and going out of your way to make sure everything I needed was taken care of. And good luck on your renovations... y'all may just have the best place in town once they're done, and I'll be returning to check it out

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old October 28th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,

You're nuts. Absolutely nuts. If you weren't so stubborn I would've stayed longer to help. Uggggghsaghiag;fdshgfdslgfhslbfs.
Old October 28th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Dear Anons,
I don't really belong anywhere anymore, do I? How did that happen? Are you all just... tired of me?

Dear Anon,
Thank you for listening. It's gotta be weird as hell considering the situation but you're the only person I can lean on really. So thank you.

Dear Anon,
jfc boy nothing's going to ever happen between us. drop it. you're only making things weirder.

Dear Anons,
Sorry I fell in love with you two. This is going to mess everything up, isn't it? Even though I'm never ever going to say anything to you guys about it. I just hope the others don't.

Dear Anons,
Don't say a thing.

Dear Anon,
This could be brilliant.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old October 28th, 2012, 07:41 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

da

FINISH THE DAMN THING ALREADY. I LOVE IT TOO MUCH TO WAIT.

Old October 30th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

The truth hurts.

DA (pl.),

i lav u

DA,

I really don't know what to make of you.

Sponsored Links