• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Daydream White Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years

More music :D

Also, a minor update. Since I have more people helping out now, the beta will come sooner than expected ;).

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
Why is everyone telling you to make a counterpart? I don't get it! Just let him finish this first!
Anyway, I've really liked the look of this hack from the very beginning. For some reason I really like the first town and route, because they had the sea to the north, and I just thought it looked really great and unusual. But you've restarted the hack since then, so has this changed?
Good luck with the rest of this hack because it looks great so far! (and I love that you've used the FireRed tiles)

SK3

Years
you should make a counterpart of this it looks pretty good

As stated above, it may or may not happen.

Why is everyone telling you to make a counterpart? I don't get it! Just let him finish this first!
Anyway, I've really liked the look of this hack from the very beginning. For some reason I really like the first town and route, because they had the sea to the north, and I just thought it looked really great and unusual. But you've restarted the hack since then, so has this changed?
Good luck with the rest of this hack because it looks great so far! (and I love that you've used the FireRed tiles)

Thanks haha. Yeah, we started completely from scratch, so that town and the route didn't get reincluded xP. Glad you enjoy our hack so far, we'll be posting updates more frequently!

SK3

Years
Glad you enjoy it.

Alright guys, I haven't posted any screens for you in a while, so here's a bunch ;)

Update9-3.png

Hope you enjoy :)

Hypnos.png

This is where the beta will end.

SK3

Years
Daydream White is full of surprises, that's all I'll say ;)

SK3

Years

We aren't dead yet!
Just showing off some new intro music that has been inserted and looped :)
All the maps included on the beta are "done" (will be going through and making final adjustments)
The only worry now are sprites and some scripts, and a titlescreen haha!
Stay tuned!

SK3

Years
Sorry for not posting in a month guys, things have been kind of slow :(
But now we're picking back up! Expect to see more in the upcoming month.

fd99f5cb5770f8cd04b39afc9379ac2f_1024.png

Last edited:

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years

More music :D

Also, a minor update. Since I have more people helping out now, the beta will come sooner than expected ;).
This song had been stuck in my head all day today. xD I wonder what game this music is from? Or is this completely custom music? :o

Either way, this song would also fit the introduction theme for when choosing your character's name and such.
Sorry for not posting in a month guys, things have been kind of slow :(
But now we're picking back up! Expect to see more in the upcoming month.

fd99f5cb5770f8cd04b39afc9379ac2f_1024.png

That's OK, I understand when we have other stuff that we need to get done and all that. I'll be looking forward to seeing more from Pokémon Daydream White Version later on in the upcoming month. ;)

Last edited:

SK3

Years
It's custom music, but it has references to a Johto route :) And yes you will hear this song during the game's introduction! Thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back