The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 18th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Hookersmacker
Super Saiyan

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
I would beat up a baby and cry for 12 hours.
Old October 18th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Thankfully I always carry many Quick and Timer Balls on me! If that ever were to happen, Arceus forbid, I'd probably not want to play for a few days!
Old October 19th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I've never had this happen. But with the thought in mind I always try to have a good amount of Balls with me just in case. If it ever does happen again I would want the Pokemon to be around the level of mine so I can wittle it down than just throw Pokeballs and hope it works haha.
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Synerjee
the oncoming storm.

Nature: Relaxed
If this EVER happened to me.....

"I WILL UNLEASH MY RAGE." *insert FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU meme here.*

Yea. I think I would abandon my game for at least a week, or until I've settled my feelings with the loss.

Luckily that has never happened to me before.

..well, does restarting a game with a caught shiny in it count?....

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old October 26th, 2012, 01:52 PM
AncientWarrior
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Adamant
I would cheat to make another one pop up. I found one legit, I just made a mess up, haha.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny.
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:29 PM
aquavi
scintillating starmie

This is precisely why I have resolved to chuck all of my balls at it (lol) (indeed ending with my master ball unless it's a patrat or something) and not attack it AT ALL. Seriously, I get the worst crits. OOH LOOK THIS LAPRAS CLEARLY HAS HIGH DEFENSE IVS---aaaand it's dead has been way too much of a thing for me lately... grr...

- Current White 2 team -

last achievements: beat Elite 4 for the first time, EV trained Eris (Weavile)
currently working on: assembling Battle Subway team #1 [Weavile/???/???] and getting ready to kick Benga's bum and get me a shiny dragonair

Old October 26th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Gerokunz

I'll play a sports to remove my rage...
But I won't play...something terrible will happens in my room.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Old October 27th, 2012, 01:48 AM
ThatOneGolurk
Amateur

Nature: Timid
Though, I never actually KO'd one, my DS would be shattered to pieces if it did happen.

Although, a shiny Voltorb from Emerald used Selfdestruct on me. Didn't pick up the game for about 5 days.
Old October 27th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

I actually killed a shiny before. I was chaining Ponyta in Pearl and I accidentally used an attack on a shiny. Meh, no biggie, since I got 7 shinies at the end of it all.

Now, if I KO'd a random encounter shiny, I think I would go berserk and then cry.

I don't want to see that ever happen, so I always carry around a Master Ball AND avoid the Safari Zone.
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Pseudo-woodo
I'm a tree! Or am I?

I found a shiny Shinx at the beginning of a solo Budew run of Diamond (on a side note, soloing a game with a Budew is not fun. Terrible movepool and terrible stats. But I digress.) I was lying down and kind of half asleep because it was 1 AM, and my stylus slipped and hit run instead of bag. Was I ever upset. I just kind of sat there for a while, stunned. I probably would have thrown my DS, but I really don't want to buy a new 3DS. I intend to give myself a shiny Shinx through the use of an Action Replay next time I get my hands on one to make up for what I consider an unfair loss.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here