Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page Feedback Art and Design Forum

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old October 29th, 2012 (06:14 AM).
Karen Gillan <3
Gold Tier

Nature: Timid
One thing that currently seems to be bugging me is some threads from the Art and Design area.
People open shops for people to ask for signatures but then fail to receive their signature or avatar.

I know i have twice found myself in this problem. So i was wondering if there would be a way to kind of moderate how long the threads stay open or alert the owner in some way other than just on PC to remind them they've got requests.

Thankyou.
Old October 29th, 2012 (07:02 AM).
adventure seeker
Moderator, CS

Nature: Naive
That sounds like something you can discuss with Abnegation, the mod of the section :3

mod of Roleplay Theatre and Pokémon General
paired with seeker, creator of Phoenix Rising
Old October 29th, 2012 (11:34 AM).
adventure seeker
Platinum Tier

You see, the problem with shops is that people tend to open them on a whim of a motivation and inspiration, which is usually temporary. Also to mention that people do need to take breaks from forums and so forth, which allows them to not be so active in their shops. The biggest issue is this; you can't force art. Thus shops tend to be up and down.

If you feel that a shop is not performing or answering requests, then all you need to do is report it. I'll get that report and then take appropriate action. Also remember that the shop owners have the right to refuse any requests. Simply be patient, and look for active shops, that's all I can suggest.
Old October 29th, 2012 (02:17 PM).
Karen Gillan <3
Gold Tier

Nature: Timid
I posted a request in i think it was "BattleLion". I posted soon after it opened or so im aware and did not get anything. But i will do as you said. Thankyou
Old October 29th, 2012 (07:05 PM).
Moderator, CS

Nature: Jolly
I noticed that with the shop you mentioned, the user hasn't been logged into PC since you made your request, let alone since the topic got started. :\

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)