Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 27th, 2012 (07:05 PM).
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I don't curse as much online as I do in real life. I'm not sure why. I think it's because I'm able to think what I'm saying more clearly. In everyday life I curse more than I say "umm". I don't even curse when I'm angry or upset, I curse more just in regular conversation. It's like it's just... how I accent my speech.

If I'm upset I can't even think of using actual cuss words, instead I turn whatever pops into my head at the time as a curse, usually sonofa followed by random words that I have no idea got in there, that or random grumbling. It's gotten to a point where my friends keep a list of my extreme curse monologues for future generations.

I am making a conscious effort to use curses less, but half the time I don't even know I'm using them.

It's just weird how online if I swear and it's not like 'wtf' or something. Like using it in a sentence is weird. Depends on the sentence.

Swearing helps, for me, create emotion in a sentence. Swearing doesn't always need to be a negative. Think of how much a difference there is in the feeling from "That's awesome!" and "That's ****ing awesome!". Feels completely different. Like whatever is ' ****ing awesome' is way more impressive.

Otherwise I curse worse than a ****ing sailor.

Random funny story involving swears. Friend of mine with a dirty mouth was getting owned in soccer. The ref threatened to red card him if he swore again. Very next play he hits the ball out of bounds, starts yelling "SHI-" then catches himself and finishes "-TAKE MUSHROOMS!" He got red carded.
Old October 27th, 2012 (10:14 PM).
Wobbachomp
Donator Tier 1

Nature: Adamant
A bit too much lol.
Do I care? No, because their just words and nothing else.
Old October 28th, 2012 (12:29 AM).
Boomburst
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
(I swear I posted here before)

I never swear in person, yet I swear a lot in text form. When I'm talking to someone, I never use any profanities, yet when I type things on my blog, I love my 4 letter words.
Old October 29th, 2012 (11:33 AM).
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Nature: Bold
I swear like a drunken Irishman irl, doesn't help that I'm part Irish either lol.
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."
Old October 29th, 2012 (02:09 PM).
Correspondence

Swearing is natural to me.I don't even know when i'm swearing.Lets just say i don't give a ****
Old October 30th, 2012 (09:38 AM).
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
well,i do that only when i'm really angry and my anger went out of my control...i don't swear much i also might do that when i'm messing with a real close person...just for fun :3 lol

Old October 30th, 2012 (10:30 AM).
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
Not too much I don't think.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links