Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central
Reload this Page I'm wonderng... is it possible?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2012 (10:48 AM).
ThatOneGolurk
Amateur

Nature: Timid
Let's sez thare is a Rbepardos, wit full Attack and Speed EVs, he is under tha effect of Belly Drum (through Batan Pass), and he has Heezee Smash.

Considerng yo Pokémon had no Defence boost stats (Iron Defence), or KO stappng stuff (Like Focus Sash or Endure), would it be possible fo tham ta survive?

I've been wonderng fo quite some time, but I was never capable of tryng mahself.
Old October 30th, 2012 (10:53 AM).
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Nature: Bold
Fo one it would depend on tha Pokemon and thair EV and IV spreads but ta put it bluntly whatever Rbepardos would be hittng wit a Belly Drum behnd it and assumng it has a Choice Band as well wit Heezee Smash would most likely be 2HKO'ed if not outright obliterated given how tremendous Rbepardos's attack stat would be at that pont, second ta only Kyurem B and Deoxys A of all thngs.
"Well what else is thare ta rap bout, apart from tha weathar, tha assassnation attempt of tha day ben sponsored by El Dente's, and of course tha latest political sex scandal nvolvng foeign tranny midgits and elderly men n a 3000 dollar hot tub n a Beverly Hills suite."
Old October 30th, 2012 (12:05 PM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
It might be a better idea ta run yo above scenario through a dbeage calculatar (Gizoogle fo those). But judgng from tha above situation, I'd sez that not a lot of Pokemon can survive a +6 Heezee Smash.

Old October 30th, 2012 (03:43 PM).
Alli
i'm a female rebel

Nature: Timid
Pleaze use tha correspondng Q&bep;A thread fo questions. N dis case, you probably could have asked n B2W2 or Battle Center.

Locked.

and it was all yellow
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links