The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 17th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Twilight Sky
» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪

Send a message via AIM to Twilight Sky Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight Sky
I'm quite the lazy person, but to an extent.

I realized my laziness costs me a lot during my Junior and Senior years of high school, and as a result, I decided that if I'm ever going to be lazy, I was going to get all of my work done first before procrastinating later.
Old October 30th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
I get progressively lazier throughout the day. In the morning, I'm easily at my most productive and can do most tasks in good speed. Pretty much as soon as I have lunch, however, my productivity takes a nosedive, and even simple tasks can take twice (if not three-times) as long because I just dooooooon't caaaaaaaare anymore. I'm getting better now that I have to work for a living, but at school/uni, I just really didn't give a damn as soon as about 2pm came around, and it probably showed in my work! :P
Old October 30th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

Im fairly lazy most of the time, there isnt really a specific time. I should really be less lazy, but I have little motivation.
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
Even at this very moment, I can use this time to get ahead on an assignment... but being lazy lol
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
I'm not very lazy, but I'm not very active either. :/ I try to not be lazy, but sometimes I just can't help it. Laziness + procrastination = one of my biggest flaws. It gets to the point where I even skip my meals out of pure laziness to go out and buy some food. Sigh.

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:53 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
I'm generally an active person especially in the morning. I'm always doing something, and if I'm not, then I probably want to do something. I'm definitely prone to getting lazy though. It catches me most when I actually don't have anything to do and I start to get bored. I'll be sitting there or lying down bored wanting to do something, but at the same time I don't want to do anything. It's the worst.

I'll also get lazy when it comes to do something I've been dreading to do for awhile, but you know how that is.
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:55 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I'm more lazier in the morning than in the evening considering that I am a night student xD. Like right now, I don't feel like making my own breakfast right now. But I'm alone so sooner or later I'll have to. I'm more active at midnight though...when doing my homework xD

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links