Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
I think the only Pokemon I can remember willingly entering a Pokeball, is Misty's Psyduck. Which is a derpy Pokemon.
Role-Plays I'm in:

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat20cool View Post
I think the only Pokemon I can remember willingly entering a Pokeball, is Misty's Psyduck. Which is a derpy Pokemon.
Uhhhh.... I think the Anime Canon is one of the last places we'd go to for these kinds of situations, considering things like... Super-effective thunderbolts on ground and rock types... Pokemon like Bulbasaur using moves like Whirlwind... Things like that...

Old October 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
And /that/ is why I don't read the manga. that, and my inner artist decides to go insane, seeing as I can't draw anime if I had to. I just don't sit well with the style of it.
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
And /that/ is why I don't read the manga. that, and my inner artist decides to go insane, seeing as I can't draw anime if I had to. I just don't sit well with the style of it.
As far as I've seen, the manga (at least what I've seen) isn't too bad about things like that. But the Anime... They break rules more than they follow them.

Old October 31st, 2012, 01:08 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

The manga was amazing! I loved the plot for the earlier games. And I also loved how they make more use of what is in a Pokemon's capable of. For example, L.t. Surge uses Magnetons connected together as a form of jetpack. The battle between Red and Giovanni was incredible too.
Role-Plays I'm in:

Old October 31st, 2012, 05:14 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Everyone: Now if logic was based on the anime, which it is not, every pokemon would be able to learn every move of it's type as well as every normal move. We would only need about 5 levels (Legendary of the day, lesser legendary of the day, boss trainer, regular trainer, joke trainer), and the omnipresence of deus ex machinas such as type advantages ceasing to matter mid-battle because "DEY JUS' SO STRONG" and physics itself changing via rule-of-drama would make the levels irrelevant anyway.

"Wait, I thought attacks were supposed to explode violently when they hit eachother for no apparent reason? When did they stop doing that? Just now? You're telling me physics literally /changed/ on a dime just now so that I would lose."

The anime also can't get it's story straight on how strong pokemon are. Half the time people are getting hit by attacks that have the raw energy to make dynamite look like a joke and shrugging it off and the other half of the time pokemon are treated like they are immune to pretty much /everything/ and can ravage the world given enough time. (I'm looking at you, legendary of the day. Your godmodding does not impress. You too Pikachu. How have you not sent someone to the /hospital/ yet? A wild Vileplume somewhere in kanto does your job better.) Don't even get me started on how a child can explore 5 countries in under a year's time while vigorously training, picking fights with others, fighting off a business syndicate whose main income is fraud (...), and taking on a league full of expert trainers.

Oh, and Beedrill would become top tier and ravage the entire island with their incredible power. Cue MacKenzie shedding a single tear
Old October 31st, 2012, 05:53 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Everyone: Now if logic was based on the anime, which it is not, every pokemon would be able to learn every move of it's type as well as every normal move. We would only need about 5 levels (Legendary of the day, lesser legendary of the day, boss trainer, regular trainer, joke trainer), and the omnipresence of deus ex machinas such as type advantages ceasing to matter mid-battle because "DEY JUS' SO STRONG" and physics itself changing via rule-of-drama would make the levels irrelevant anyway.

"Wait, I thought attacks were supposed to explode violently when they hit eachother for no apparent reason? When did they stop doing that? Just now? You're telling me physics literally /changed/ on a dime just now so that I would lose."

The anime also can't get it's story straight on how strong pokemon are. Half the time people are getting hit by attacks that have the raw energy to make dynamite look like a joke and shrugging it off and the other half of the time pokemon are treated like they are immune to pretty much /everything/ and can ravage the world given enough time. (I'm looking at you, legendary of the day. Your godmodding does not impress. You too Pikachu. How have you not sent someone to the /hospital/ yet? A wild Vileplume somewhere in kanto does your job better.) Don't even get me started on how a child can explore 5 countries in under a year's time while vigorously training, picking fights with others, fighting off a business syndicate whose main income is fraud (...), and taking on a league full of expert trainers.

Oh, and Beedrill would become top tier and ravage the entire island with their incredible power. Cue MacKenzie shedding a single tear
Oh my God, it finally happened! Marin's Anime Outburst!!

Speaking of Beedrill taking over the island... I see the plot unfolding...

Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:20 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I tried posting this before but my post got eaten. Let's try again:

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Kitty Kirin

Nickname (Optional): Kiki

Age (10-15): 14

Sex (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Kiki is fairly tall, and very thin. Not unhealthily so, but like she's been undergoing a lot of excercise. Her skin is very tan, as if she's been out in the sun for a long time, and her bleach blonde hair falls half way down her back in tangled clumps, as if she doesn't brush it. She gives off the impression of always being on the move, and is always ready to spring into action. She moves with very little grace, often suddenly burstng into motion and going. It can be very disconcerting, actually, if one is not prepared for her. Her body is often covered by small cuts and bruises, as if she is very clumsy or careless.

She has very strong, prominent features. She has a regal nose that is very straight, or it would be if it wasn't broken. Her eyes are a startling shade of light green, and seem to be quite open and trusting. Her ears are slightly large, but not large enough that one might think she would take off into the air on them. Her lips are thin and pale colored, as she doesn't wear make up or lip stick, and there are several small scrapes, cuts and bruises on her face at any given time.

As for clothing, she doesn't have any particular outfit she wears. As such it is impossible to describe her clothing. However, she tends to wear bright, vibrant colors that either clash horribly with each other, or look fabulous together. All of her clothing is ripped and torn in some way, through heavy use, and she seems to change outfits on a whim, somtimes three or four times a day even! She seems to be fondest of light green clothing though.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 5 lines minimum

Kiki is a very happy person, almost crazily so. Nothing can keep her down. You'll be lucky if you see her frown once in your lifetime. She's also very much a hyper person, as she can not sit still for any leangth of time. She is a clutz, but she loves to pitch in and help others. However, she is as careless with her words and thoughts as she is her hands, often saying whatever pops into her head, the moment it pops into her head, regardless of what it might mean. And she doesn't take anything personnaly, as she will continue being friends even if she makes you mad, and be confused about why you are upset.

She seems like a complete moron though. She usually acts like she knows nothing, and that appears to be the case. However, her mind runs at high speed, forming plans and thinking so far ahead that it often seems like her random acts are connected, ending up with her goal all along. Never mind that she is not doing that on purpose. She doesn't even realize she's doing it at all. It all seems to be luck that carries her to the top.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 10 lines minimum

Kiki had a farily normal life in Goldenrod City. She was raised by her parents, and was a happy little girl, even becoming a singer for the radio program. She never wanted that though. She wanted to travel, to see the world. Things in her life were good, but, just not for her. Her parents hated the idea of their little girl going off all alone, so they kept her away from pokemon. But she found a way, often hanging around the older boys with their pokemon and trying to get them to catch her one. Finally, when she turned ten, she was tired of waiting around. It was time for action.

So she set out to travel to New Bark Town and get a pokemon. Her parents were worried sic about her, until they finally heard from her after recieving her Cyndaquil. With that, she realized her dream and began to travel the region of Johto, collecting badges, winning battles, and exploring. She did quite well for herself. By the age of thirteen she had collected all the badges and was set to challenge the league. If only she had done that.

With her allstar team of powerful pokemon, she set out for the Whirl Islands, to try and unlock the mystery and see if she could find the rare pokemon rumored to live there. It's unclear exactly what happened, as she never really speaks about it, but several days later she was found all alone, and pretty banged up. Some people think she might have inadvertantly cuased a cave in, but whatever happened, she had lost all of her pokemon. She eventually ended up back home and n the hospital. It's also unclear if she met the mysterious pokemon or not, as she never gives any description, though she swears she did. Everyone she encounters believes she made it up, as she has no proof, and no really good memory of the event.

When she got out of the hospital, she wanted nothing more than to leave again. Heartbroken and desperate, her parents enrolled her in the local trainer's school, where it became clear that even though she couldn't explain why, she knew more than the teachers. So they ultimately transferred her to Oak Academy, and before she left, she made sure she stopped at the daycare center and picked up the egg she had left with them, hatching it into a Cyndaquil, the aughter of her old Typhlosion.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Cyndaquil
Nickname(Optional): Cynder
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): She's a bit shy around other pokemon, but is very friendly and quite curious when she gets over being shy.
Lvl(Max 25):1
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed
Tackle
Leer
Extrasensory
Willo wisp
Double Team
Flamethrower

Hope it's ok. x3 I put a lot of work into it.
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 3rd, 2012, 10:55 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Once I get to the school, I will eventually need money... What's a foolproof scam.... Hmmmmm....
Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:50 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

@ OrangeNess, a Lemonade stand that puts Vodka in their Lemonade.
Role-Plays I'm in:

Old November 3rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized
I see an opening in the suicune dorm...*Runs off to write SU, will edit this post when done.*

Edit: Here it is~!

Spoiler:
Name: Alex Wong

Nickname: None

Age (10-15): 14

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: This picture is from a different RP altogether (Yu-gi-oh) But just imagine it, minus the katana, black colored jacked instead of yellow and duel spirit and you have my character. ; Apologies if it causes any inconvenience, but it is the only picture I have.

Personality: Alex is generally happy and always seen with a smile unless things are serious, but he is really shy around girls and rarely speaks when one is near to him or talking to him. He absolutely loves pokemon, either raising, training or battling with them. Asides from his interests in pokemon he also likes kendo very much and enjoys practising it when he can in his free time (when he can). His other hobbies include, Cooking. Racing and battling of course. His favourite thing to do is to just have fun with his pokemon, especially with his Rhyhorn which he's been with ever since he was a young boy...

History: Alex grew up with his parents in the kanto region having moved from Hoenn region when he was only a baby. He lived a quiet life and never really knew much about pokemon in general until he was around age 7 when he encountered a wounded Rhyhorn in the wild which was presumably injured in a battle with another Rhyhorn due to the marks it had when Alex found it. Never the less Alex took it to a safe place near his home and visited it every day to feed it berries. Eventually nursing it back to full health and befriending it. When he reached the age of ten, instead of going to get his first pokemon from a lab, Rhyhorn chose to be his first pokemon and together they set out to complete the gym challenge, which he manged to do but he didn't challenge the pokemon league as he thought he wasn't ready yet. After a year Alex returned home to relax and train with the pokemon he had caught/befriended in hopes that he could get strong enough to get his way into the pokemon academy. Eventually after about three years of hard training every day and studying for the exams Alex finally gained entrance into the trainer academy, only taking his trusted Rhyhorn with him.

Pokémon:
Species: Rhyhorn
Nickname: Rhyha
Personality: Rhyha is very protective towards Alex, especially if he see’s someone as a threat to him. He’s always ready to fight for him as he owes Alex his life.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Rock blast, Take down , Drill run, Protect, Mega horn and Icy wind. Ability: Rock Head.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine. Without my signature, I am nothing. Without me my signature is nothing.

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator

Last edited by Crystallized; November 4th, 2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Finished my SU
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:56 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

@pat No I' thinking a Daycare that costs $99999999 for one level! Muhahahahahaha! Just kidding, but the lemonade idea was cool. Or mabey I'll sell shredded pikachu meat. (Sorry if that was a bit graphic, but I just don't like pikachu.)
Perhaps so, but we've seen it happen with our very own eyes. The answer is out there, Luke - we just need to find it. -Professor Layton
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:01 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

@ OrangeNess, in another RP I'm in my character is the son of the owners of the Cafe in Olivine. He talks about Tauros steaks, and Kanto Fried Torchic, grilled Magikarp. Basically any Pokemon that looks like an animal, is potentially food (That's the part of Pokemon no one sees. I mean who wants a Gym Leader that also owns a Slaughter house? PETA would make 10 more games.)
Role-Plays I'm in:

Old November 4th, 2012, 06:40 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

@pat I mean I'm just gonna run one over with a steamroller and throw it into a paper shredder and serve it raw. Yummy.
Old November 4th, 2012, 06:57 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

@ OrangeNess, It's gonna shock you and explode.
Role-Plays I'm in:

Old November 4th, 2012, 07:25 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

@ pat Most likely. But hey, I could use a crane to lower it into the paper shredder! Oh wait. I'm trying to make money, not go bankrupt on buying these things.
Old November 4th, 2012, 12:41 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Nideous & Crystallized: Both your SUs pass. Welcome to the RP, Crystallized. Enjoy your new character, Nideous.

@Orange: Psh. Joint Aenue sells levels for much less ;O
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Arkyron
One Very Cracked Egg

Hi there guys! I'm new to the site, but am a veteran roleplayer, and took an interest in yours here. I see that you have a single student slot open, as well as some teachers. Before I get started though, I just had a few questions.

First, I didn't see any mention of it, but should I apply, do I need to include a sample post? If so, can it be a sample from a previous roleplay, or would you prefer it be within the context of the roleplay? I can provide either, but wanted to be sure for the sake of time constraints.

Second, there may be a few days in a row in which I'll be entirely unavailable, repeatedly. I can, however, notify you of these days in most cases. Would that be acceptable? Or would it prove too detrimental to the flow of the roleplay?

Thank you for your time.
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:50 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Arkyron: Welcome to the site! This RP does not require a sample post, though I've considered changing the SU template to do so. If I did though, it would need to be a post from the eyes of the character in question. That'd be the one catch. For now, I haven't even discussed that with the other GM, so it's not about to change.

Also, that's fine. I normally only send inactivity warnings out after a week or more of no posting, and if you can notify me/us in advance that's all the better, because I'm happy to accommodate a bit of activity if I know you're coming back, especially if you have an idea of when you'll be back. I just can't let the spots stay filled up with people who aren't coming back, y'know?
Old November 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Arkyron
One Very Cracked Egg

Gotcha! Awesome! Thanks so much! I'll go ahead and start working something up~
Old November 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Thanks for accepting Kiki Yellow. x3
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 4th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Arkyron
One Very Cracked Egg

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Caius Alvirais Solus

Nickname (Optional): Cy

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Caius stands at 5'7, and weighs in just below average for the height at 122
. Due to his sheltered life, he's so pale some joke that he's a ghost, or a vampire, which isn't helped by his tendency to stare in confusion with his deep, hazel eyes. Long, dark brown hair flows to mid-neck length in back, gently tied in a ponytail- a style he adopted from his uncle. Usual attire consists of a green shirt (a hoodie, if the weather will allow), and blue jeans- simple, comfortable, and casual.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Caius is a mostly down-to-earth, mature young man. However, he struggles socially due to the almost complete inability to start a conversation. Some think he's one of those broody, quiet, "my-mother-never-loved-me," types, and others think that he's a creeper who just stares. Who wouldn't though? When he's not reading or taking care of his Poke'mon, Caius just stands there, awkwardly silent. Strike up a conversation with him, however, and you'll quickly find someone with bizarre wit, occasionally morbid humor, and almost undying loyalty.

However, one should note that Caius' loyalty is as much a weakness as it is a strength. He has been known to blindly defend those close to him without hearing the whole situation. Perhaps out of naivety, or out of a misplaced sense of attachment...

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):

Wealth, shelter, and simplicity are perhaps the things that would most align with the life of Caius. The last of five sons born to the wealthy Solus family of Unova, Caius had the entire material world at his disposal. He could have done anything with his life, and his parents would have paid for and paved the way. Yet, toys and trinkets held no interest for the boy. Rather, he took interest in his uncle's Poke'mon. The man couldn't visit often, but when he did, he doted on Caius, and let him play with his Poke'mon to his heart's content. That was when he met Yen- the Growlithe was only a few weeks old then. Though his Ember amazed Caius to no end, what he really loved was the companionship he felt with the Poke'mon.

Shortly after Caius turned 10, however, his uncle stopped coming. Caius retreated into himself, doing little more than staring out the window, hoping to see his uncle striding up to the mansion. Finally, however, the day came that Caius could see him again. This time though, he didn't know what to say. What can a child say to a dead loved one? As Cane Solus was laid to rest, and his will was read, all Caius could do was stand and stare unflinchingly at the person closest to him. With emotions so heavy, so painful that he had nothing to compare them to, the boy fell to his knees, and let the tears stream from his eyes. Yet, for all of his pain, all of his suffering, Caius felt something warm- fur, and a gentle tongue. There was Yen, mourning together with him, and comforting him all the same. As his uncle's will and testimony came to an end, Caius felt a bittersweet joy- Yen was left to him.

From then on, Caius and Yen were inseparable. Caius began to study about Poke'mon tirelessly, learning everything he could about them- how their personalities affected their battle prowess, type and move combinations, and more. 3 years later, he began to sneak out and search for Poke'mon to battle. He trained Yen against them, utilizing his diversity to great affect. Their greatest challenge was perhaps Beat. The Darumaka was a stray that was wandering about Nimbasa City, causing all sorts of commotion. Challenging it, Caius and Yen managed to subdue and capture the tiny ape, adding to his team for the first time.

Then, the time came- at age 15, Caius applied to Gary Oak's Poke'mon Trainer Academy- and was accepted. He knew his uncle would be proud! Though his parents disapproved, the begrudgingly allowed his leave- upon the condition that he return with their family symbol- a Volcarona. Where was he supposed to catch one though!? Moreover, how!? They were absurdly powerful, and above all else, rare. Little did he know, however, destiny smiled upon him. His uncle left one final gift- a Poke'mon egg. As he took the egg in his hands, it began to shake violently, almost as if reacting to his very touch- only to lay still. How strange... Caius pondered about the egg for a time, but acknowledged it would simply hatch when it was time.

When the day of his voyage came, as Caius was getting ready to leave, panic suddenly struck- the egg was gone! But where!? It was his uncle's final gift! Surely no one would have stolen it! Unless... As Caius investigated further, he found tiny shards of some unknown structure. His search yielded no results, however, and the time came that he had to leave. With a heavy heart, he gathered his things, and made way to port. On the way there, strangely enough, the boy thought he heard bizarre noises- yet he couldn't pinpoint anything at all. People seemed to laugh as he passed by, but what for, he couldn't understand. Then, onboard the ship, a girl kept looking over to him and giggling. Finally, it proved so frustrating he strode on up and asked. The answer? "Your Poke'mon in your bag! It's so cute! It keeps poking out and making faces at everyone!" Confusion summed it up pretty well. Caius had no idea what she was talking about. "I don't have a -" he started to say, reaching down to his bag, only for a small, white, fluffy thing to jump up onto his face, clinging lovingly with stubby little legs.

As Caius flailed about in surprise, the creature moved to his shoulder, taking a firm seat and smiling innocently. "You... You were in the egg, weren't you? I thought I'd lost you. My uncle's last gift..."

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Darumaka
Nickname(Optional): Beat
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): A very jolly, rambunctious Poke'mon, Beat is always on the move, hustling everywhere he goes. Getting the tiny critter to settle down is almost impossible thanks to its habit of randomly thrashing about, almost as if doing it just for fun. That being said, it is highly obedient to Caius, and knows to stop the fun and games when it's told to do so.
Lvl(Max 25): 25
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Fire Punch, Headbutt, Work Up, Brick Break, U-turn, Rock Slide

Species: Growlithe
Nickname(Optional): Yen
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Gentle, strong-willed, and fiercely protective, Yen is very selective about whom he will allow to be around Caius, let alone himself. Those who are found unworthy will growled and barked at, and in extreme cases, Heat Wave'd. Of all his Poke'mon, Yen shares the strongest bond with Caius.
Lvl(Max 25): 23
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Flame Wheel, Wild Charge, Heat Wave, Body Slam, Close Combat, Crunch

Species: Larvesta
Nickname(Optional): Sol
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): A timid but mischievous little bug, Sol is always finding ways to get into trouble. Whether it's eating someone's berries, sneaking up on people, etc, Sol's pranks and shenanigans know no bounds. However, criticism and scolding are not taken well by Sol, and will often reduce him to tears.

Lvl(Max 25): 1
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Bug Bite, Flamethrower, Psychic, Struggle Bug, String Shot, Willow Wisp

Old November 4th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Hey guys, just wanted to say that im returning soon~ (like anyone cares xD)
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized
@Yellow : Thanks very much ... Now uhm, I am left with a slight dilemma, How would i join in? Just randomly? Or is there a certain way in which this has to be done?
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine. Without my signature, I am nothing. Without me my signature is nothing.

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:49 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Crystallized: "Or is there a certain way in which this has to be done?" No. The primary transportation to the island is by boat. If you have any specific questions about island details you can ask them here, and if you want to ask people about their characters and plausibly meeting up with said characters you can ask about that here too.

@Arkyron: I'm still waiting on Mega's thoughts on your SU.

@PinkSapphire: I'm glad to have you back :U
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here