The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Technology & Internet

Notices

Technology & Internet Need help on your technology problems, whether your computer is malfunctioning, or you need help removing a virus? Perhaps you also want to chill and talk about the internet as a whole, too! Looks like you've come to the right place then!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Nature: Quirky
I've had a HTC Desire for just over a year and I love it. It does everything I need it to and has such a wide array of apps that whenever I'm bored there's always something to do to pass the time, and the music system works wonderfully with great sound quality. Texting/emaling from it is very easy and the keypad is laid out really well, so it's definitely a phone I'd recommend. The only problem is that it has a habit of breaking a lot, so don't get it if you're clumsy like me!
Old October 24th, 2012, 07:18 PM
o Pikachu o
Pikachu

Nature: Relaxed
I have a white iPhone 4S. And it's on iOS 5. I'm probably not even gonna buy a new one until the iPhone 6 is out. Which is probably 2 years from now.
Old October 24th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I have a Samsung Captivate, which is AT&T's equivalent to the Samsung Galaxy S (the first one, sadly). I like it, though I'm pretty terrible with keeping it charged. I'll be keeping this phone for another year until I get a new one if I don't lose it first like the other cellphones I've had.
Forum Games

Paired with Stand Alone and Eucliffe
Gallery - DeviantArt
Old October 24th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Team Fail

Nature: Brave
I don't have a phone yet, but from what I've seen, I have my eyes on an Android phone. Not too sure what model yet, but I've used Android and I find it far more flexible than iPhones.

Team Fail

Community Supporter Collab
☆ ☆ ☆

Old October 24th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Kouzan
When did the sky turn black?

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
I don't have a phone yet, but if I'd get one it would either be a Android or iPhone.

Oh oh these are beautiful times.
Clubs: Dark Type Club | Adventure Time Club
EGC | BMGf | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old October 24th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
I have a Nokia 3310 classic, a pretty basic phone for a guy who just needs to use it to call, SMS and play some no frills games to past time. For playing mainstream games and surfing the net, I can always use my computer.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old October 26th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Avishka
Banannaaa~

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i have HTC desire X it is a nice phone though i only use it to call, message and taking pics and of course playing games xD xD no internet
i got it a few days ago

Old October 29th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Correspondence

I have a Samsumg Champ GT-C3303K.I like small and compact phones better than big ones.
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:48 PM
Cat

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
Blackberry Torch which I use everyday from calling, to texting to updating my Facebook/Twitter.. it's a nifty little phone!

Old October 31st, 2012, 02:43 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3

I have a Virizon LG Dare. It's quite an old phone and Ive ahd it for years. Unfortunately, it may be breaking, it has a problem where it occasionally thinks it's battery is fake. I believe this may be a sign that either the phone or battery is on it's way out. It's getting replaced with an iPhone which Im supposedly getting as a Christmas gift.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links