The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 29th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Bix Nood

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
Damn, I thought that was Black Kyurem. I need the Kyurem forms for my Ruby hack.
You can find them in the Pixel Art subforum.
Old October 29th, 2012, 01:26 PM
MarinoKadame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
What's this? This is a 64x64 Sprite Resource for Rom Hacks... :/
I made Grey Kyurem Overide White version 64x64

Grey Kyurem is mostly Fusion of White and Black Kyurems.

Credit go to Kyle_649 for the original sprites. I just modified them to make Grey Kyurem.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier

Last edited by MarinoKadame; October 29th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old October 30th, 2012, 02:03 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinoKadame View Post
I made Grey Kyurem Overide White version 64x64

Grey Kyurem is mostly Fusion of White and Black Kyurems.

Credit go to Kyle_649 for the original sprites. I just modified them to make Grey Kyurem.
Sorry, I don't really need that. It's not an Original Sprite.

Anyways, I might be redoing some sprites to change their front sprites some will be from DPPt, HGSS, and some from their DW sprites.
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:49 AM
MarinoKadame

Anyone can use the Grey Kyurem if they want to do a Fusion of both Black and White in their hack.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:14 AM
jm0913
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95
Damn, I thought that was Black Kyurem. I need the Kyurem forms for my Ruby hack.
Hey LCCoolJ95, i found this B kyurem and W kyurem. Credits goes to the one who made it...

B kyurem
[IMG][/IMG]

W kyurem
[IMG][/IMG]
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:18 AM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
O_O I need them! But, I don't have a computer. The stupid hurricane knocked out my power...

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288
Old November 4th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Elements1
Meh

Nature: Calm
Awesome!!! Thanks you for making this!!

Completed National Pokedex: 2/20/14 Dusknoir Finial Entry
3DS FC:1263-7361-4137
Old November 7th, 2012, 03:42 AM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm0913 View Post
Hey LCCoolJ95, i found this B kyurem and W kyurem. Credits goes to the one who made it...

B kyurem

W kyurem
This is clearly Kyle_649's Black/White Kyurem spites. if you are to use them, you must give credit to the creator himself.

Also, this is clearly a sprite resource & you may contribute your OWN work & the founder of this project will have to approve of it before he uses it. Please post your own work & refrain from spamming in the near future~

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Old November 7th, 2012, 03:54 AM
PixelG
I won't bite! xD

Nature: Jolly
These are great Sprites, I'm looking forward for more Sprites so good luck with this amazingly project!
Old November 10th, 2012, 04:38 PM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Hey, is there by any chance that all the Pokemon from the New Unova Dex from Black 2/White 2 going to be finished, and all the legendaries? I'm working on a Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Demake that incorporates all the Unova Pokemon, and all the legendaries, from Articuno to Genesect. This has been a big help for me. Almost all of the sprites are used from this thread. I will credit anyone who does them. I would, but I'm not that good at spriting. Cheers

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Shiny Zard
Call me Iroh.:Zard Collector:

Great Thanks A ton, Very Useful :D
͡๏_͡๏
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
≧△≦
Old November 22nd, 2012, 09:37 AM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Alright, this thread NEEDS to be revived. So, I've made a RAR file of the following sprites:

Altaria, Banette, Bronzong, Carnivine, Conkeldurr, Crawdaunt, Cresselia, Deoxys (All Forms), Dewgong, Electivire, Garbodor, Giratina (Origin), Gliscor, Golbat, Heatran, Landorus, Lickilicky, Lilligant, Magmortar, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Mantine, Mantyke, Meloetta (Both forms, fixed), Metagross, Pelipper, Pinsir, Probopass, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Rotom (All Forms), Seviper, Sigilyph (Might update it), Slaking, Stunfisk, Swanna, Tangrowth, Thundurus, Tornadus, Toxicroak, Trubbish (The link to the one above does not work), Vigoroth, Walrein, Weavile, Weezing, Yanma, and Yanmega

I hope this post helps motivate people to start doing these sprites again. Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: rar Sprites.rar‎ (287.5 KB, 150 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Old November 23rd, 2012, 04:12 AM
Bix Nood

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
Alright, this thread NEEDS to be revived. So, I've made a RAR file of the following sprites:

Altaria, Banette, Bronzong, Carnivine, Conkeldurr, Crawdaunt, Cresselia, Deoxys (All Forms), Dewgong, Electivire, Garbodor, Giratina (Origin), Gliscor, Golbat, Heatran, Landorus, Lickilicky, Lilligant, Magmortar, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Mantine, Mantyke, Meloetta (Both forms, fixed), Metagross, Pelipper, Pinsir, Probopass, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Rotom (All Forms), Seviper, Sigilyph (Might update it), Slaking, Stunfisk, Swanna, Tangrowth, Thundurus, Tornadus, Toxicroak, Trubbish (The link to the one above does not work), Vigoroth, Walrein, Weavile, Weezing, Yanma, and Yanmega

I hope this post helps motivate people to start doing these sprites again. Cheers
Goddamn good!!! Now, if only someone did the Therians...I attempted them, but they kinda suck.

Last edited by Bix Nood; November 23rd, 2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 04:41 AM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

I could try to make them, but idk what the difference is between therian and incarnate.

EDIT: Moltres and Zapdos are made

EDIT 2: Yeah, those sprites are HUGE, bigger than the sprites I did above. Sorry...
Attached Images
File Type: png Zapdos.png‎ (6.0 KB, 48 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Moltres.png‎ (4.9 KB, 41 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by LCCoolJ95; November 23rd, 2012 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Can't do the Therian
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:04 PM
Logiedan
highly-functioning sociopath

Closed due to request by owner.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here