• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is anybody a NaNoWriMo-participant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So it's November again, and it's time for National Novel Writing Month (despite of it's name, it's international event). The goal is to write Novel, which incudes 50000 words. I'm taking a part, and I'm writing for Finnish. It's quite hard, because Finnish has long words, and with a one word, you can say so many thinks. For example, if you say in English "I wonder, should I run around a little" in Finnish it's said like this "juoksentelisinkohan".

I would link the NaNo webpage, but because I'm still a newbie, I can't, but you can use google: use words "national novel writing month", and it should be the first one.
edit: http://www.nanowrimo.org

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hm... I think this thread's better suited to being in either Other Voting Polls, General Entertainment or Fan Fiction and Writing. But I'm not honestly sure which! I'll move it over to OVP for now since that's the most general of those three sections and we'll see what its mods do with it there. Moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back