The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 30th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Viktormizer
Unhatched Egg

Is Houndour located in the same area where Marill is? I assume Houndour must be pretty rare because I've gone around every area in Mt. Mortar for quite a while looking for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfewQuestions View Post
Thanks a lot.

Could it be that there are no water stones in johto? I googled and it seems I have to buy them in Kanto.
Go to Olivine when you're able to surf. There are like 2 or 3 ponds there with little patches of land on the other side, there's a water stone on one of them.
Old October 30th, 2012, 02:07 PM
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
gggggggggggggggggg

how can i get the pokemons from diamond and peral
Old October 30th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
No pokemons from pearl, diamond or black and white are in this hack only pokemon from 1 2 and 3 gen are available
Gman ate the cake xD
Old October 30th, 2012, 11:09 PM
MerchantGhost
Unhatched Egg

Oh my goodness. This is undoubtedly the very best Pokemon hack in existence. Everything about it is gorgeous! :3
I have just one question:
I have been playing Liquid Crystal with the supplied emulator on my computer, but I usually would play a game like this on my PSP, because it is always easier. The first post says that the day/night feature (which is a pretty important feature) only works on a specific emulator. I use UnOfficial gpSP-Kai on my PSP, and I was wondering if this, or any other emulator would work to get Liquid Crystal running properly on my PSP.
Old October 30th, 2012, 11:10 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfewQuestions View Post
Thanks a lot.

Could it be that there are no water stones in johto? I googled and it seems I have to buy them in Kanto.
Once again i am forced to say that this game is a hack not an original one so please don't say off topic. Water Stone can be bought by one of special NPCs across Johto. I can tell you there locations.
One is inside the surf area in Voilet city. Another one is inside Olivine's lighthouse and there is another one but I seem not to remember his location

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerchantGhost View Post
Oh my goodness. This is undoubtedly the very best Pokemon hack in existence. Everything about it is gorgeous! :3
I have just one question:
I have been playing Liquid Crystal with the supplied emulator on my computer, but I usually would play a game like this on my PSP, because it is always easier. The first post says that the day/night feature (which is a pretty important feature) only works on a specific emulator. I use UnOfficial gpSP-Kai on my PSP, and I was wondering if this, or any other emulator would work to get Liquid Crystal running properly on my PSP.
Use VBA or VBA-M . The emulator is guaranteed as the best to play GBA ROMs

Last edited by alienhunterx; October 30th, 2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:31 AM
MerchantGhost
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Use VBA or VBA-M . The emulator is guaranteed as the best to play GBA ROMs
I do use VBA to emulate on my computer. I was asking if there is any specific emulator I should use on my PSP that will properly play LC on my PSP, or if my current emulator (UO gpSP-Kai) will work. I'm sorry if I was confusing in my last post.
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:00 AM
alo123
Munchlax Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Been playing this for a while and have to say it is a great game
thank you to the people who made it
Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
Old October 31st, 2012, 11:08 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerchantGhost View Post
I do use VBA to emulate on my computer. I was asking if there is any specific emulator I should use on my PSP that will properly play LC on my PSP, or if my current emulator (UO gpSP-Kai) will work. I'm sorry if I was confusing in my last post.
Yes, gpSP-Kai is the emulator for PSP and it works fine. I don't know much about any other emulator
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:54 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
second gym on orange islands is finished ?
Old November 1st, 2012, 04:21 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
No pokemons from pearl, diamond or black and white are in this hack only pokemon from 1 2 and 3 gen are available
Gman ate the cake xD
This is a remake of Pokemon Crystal...... so I don't think that LoZ would allow it, also adding them wouldn't make sense except if he would put the evolved forms.

Everyone ignored my comment on my glitch..........
Old November 1st, 2012, 06:11 AM
Alpin
Unhatched Egg

Can`t get back too Prof. Oak after i have spoken too Prof. Ivy.... The train won`t go..... I have tried to wait those 10 minutes the screens says, but the clock seems to stands still.... The wall clock won`t change from 12.00 monday... Was a preaty good hack too this point...
Old November 1st, 2012, 08:12 AM
treUse
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpin View Post
Can`t get back too Prof. Oak after i have spoken too Prof. Ivy.... The train won`t go..... I have tried to wait those 10 minutes the screens says, but the clock seems to stands still.... The wall clock won`t change from 12.00 monday... Was a preaty good hack too this point...
Your emulator doesn't support RTC (Real-Time Clock). Use one that does, and it'll work
Old November 1st, 2012, 09:31 AM
Viktormizer
Unhatched Egg

Do you get a second Master Ball in this game at any point? I encountered Entei and I always end up either running out of Ultra Balls or PP for Hypnosis and he gets away. I'm considering just catching him with the Master Ball if I can get another one later.
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:07 PM
maxie
Unhatched Egg

Is it 100% impossible to link right now? I keep getting a black screen when I enter the trade center or start a multiplayer battle. I used VBAlink 1.7.3.
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:58 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Actually it would be better to have all the 649 pokemon but i guess it would make sense only if they would add more regions but that would take years if its even possible
Is there a limit in the space of fire reds maps or can hackers add more areas if they want without any problems
This hack got 3 regions so that just makes me wonder about it
Old November 1st, 2012, 07:18 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I know on Emerald you can seemingly create maps as you see fit. I know I've added maps before on a hack (not Light Platinum either). There must be a memory limit as to how many maps there can be in total, however. And not sure about Fire Red.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 1st, 2012, 09:41 PM
Viktormizer
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktormizer View Post
Do you get a second Master Ball in this game at any point? I encountered Entei and I always end up either running out of Ultra Balls or PP for Hypnosis and he gets away. I'm considering just catching him with the Master Ball if I can get another one later.
I still would like to know if you get another Master Ball or not, but I ended up catching Entei with an Ultra Ball.

EDIT: How do I get into Kanto? I reached Johto Falls & can't go up the waterfall. I haven't gotten the Waterfall or Fly HM's yet.

Last edited by Viktormizer; November 2nd, 2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:26 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
second gym on orange islands is finished ?
The gym is not available bro. Only 1 gym and 2 islands of orange islands are available..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktormizer View Post
I still would like to know if you get another Master Ball or not, but I ended up catching Entei with an Ultra Ball.

EDIT: How do I get into Kanto? I reached Johto Falls & can't go up the waterfall. I haven't gotten the Waterfall or Fly HM's yet.
Fly is given to you by Chuck's wife outside Cianwood gym when you beat him. As for Waterfall I think Clair or Lance gives you.

Last edited by alienhunterx; November 2nd, 2012 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:01 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I know on Emerald you can seemingly create maps as you see fit. I know I've added maps before on a hack (not Light Platinum either). There must be a memory limit as to how many maps there can be in total, however. And not sure about Fire Red.
Everything has limits, heck it's only 16/32MB of data it's not infinite o.O

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:10 AM
Luna The Absol
Champion of Telea

Nature: Timid
dude i'm only at the route above Cherrygrove, and I have lvl 8 Lyle (cyndquil), lvl 4 Eepy (mareep from trading), lvl 3 Gav (pidgy), and lvl 4 Geoff (Hoothoot), notice that pidgy and Hoothoot were named after two members of Roosterteeth, my fav video game channel. Though, they refuse to do Pokemon! Well, I plan to finish the game by the end of the day.
And if you could make a cool looking signature band would be good too
like this one

please support us
by making our first support band
Old November 2nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Lol yep anything got a limit like ash said
You should get waterfall HM in Ice Path im not 100% sure though
Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Lol yep anything got a limit like ash said
You should get waterfall HM in Ice Path im not 100% sure though
This is correct if kept true to the original. In fact, a guy doesn't let you continue along the path until you get the item he dropped. After all that, he doesn't want it any longer.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Cyclone are you talking about the remakes?
Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Cyclone are you talking about the remakes?
I'm talking about the original! Being a Crystal spinoff, one would assume it would be kept true here as well.

Cyclone

Old November 2nd, 2012, 08:21 PM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Lol ok i guess its the same in this hack
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links