Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page Needs help

For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old November 1st, 2012 (11:26 PM).
Nature: Lonely
I'm new on this forum but I've always been a fan of Pokemon. I want to learn the ways of wi-fi battling. I would like some help with it. Just some advice on getting started in competition play. Anything would help, thank you.
Old November 1st, 2012 (11:35 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier
Check out this sticky, it's designed to help you out with getting started. :) Any questions about actual competitive play fit into Competitive Team Help's Questions thread or if you have a full team, within that forum (the forum that sticky is in is Battle Center - which covers all about battling, however is divided into two parts, being in-game and competitive).
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old November 2nd, 2012 (5:37 AM).
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
Welcome to the forum! My suggestion if you're looking for someone to mentor you and help teach you how competitive battling works is to apply for a mentor in the Adoption Center, linked here. Specify in your application that you're interested in learning how competitive battling works and I'm sure you'll find the perfect mentor to help you. :)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links