The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Advertise here

Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:04 AM
ArcanaFlaera
Guard of the Generation

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
So I'm just curious if anybody else watches this anime. It's my current obsession. So many bishies xD
White 2 FC : 4299 0937 8549
Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:08 AM
Galukxy
→Not someday.Today is the day.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Galukxy Send a message via Skype™ to Galukxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcanaFlaera View Post
So I'm just curious if anybody else watches this anime. It's my current obsession. So many bishies xD
I watch it, too!! So you're not the only one :3

I absolutely am positively in love with the series <3 It's shown Basketball in a completely new light and I love every single one of the characters, especially Kuroko and Kise. Those two crack me up and I agree with the bishies part.

DA||MAL || Portfolio

Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:23 AM
ArcanaFlaera
Guard of the Generation

I started to watch the series as soon as it came out :D I'm always interested in Sports anime, and while reading the ltest chapter ( at the time ) of New Prince of Tennis, Kuroko no Basuke popped up, and I just went for it. At the the time, they were only at the first match of Touou vs Seirin, so I started pretty early on. The anime made me love it all the more :P

I adore Kuroko. I think he's so unique for a main character of a show. My favorite characters would have to be... *ponders* Definately Kuroko, Aomine, Akashi, Izuki, Kasamatsu & Takao xD You'll notice I enjoy the point guards xD That was the position I played, along with center, back in middle school and early high school years.

Then there are my crack pairings, which my friends have no idea how they came about. TakaKuro, AoKuro (not really crack, but they're my OTP), AkaKuro, KasaKuro, IzuKuro.... yeah xD Everyone x Kuro in general, but the one mentioned above are my favorites. c:

I was going to a Halloween party yesterday, but i found out last minute it was cancelled, and I was all saddened, because I was dressing up as Midorima, haha. I have the uniform, the green wig, the bandages, the lucky item ( I was going with the frog ), a basketball, and I was going to use my own glasses since they match his xD I was really saddened though xD
Old November 3rd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Drew
erase the noise.
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I still have yet to get too far into it, but at one point I set down and watched six episodes in one day, and I really enjoyed it. Since then, Another, K Project, SAO, and Kokoro Connect have kind of eaten my attention, but I keep meaning to go back to KnB, because I really liked it. ;w;
Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:15 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Yeah, I liked this one a lot. Lots of fun.

I believe it's selling so I'm half expecting a second series in the not too distant future.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:27 PM
ArcanaFlaera
Guard of the Generation

A second series was actually announced for April 2013, much to my happiness. There's also an OVA announced for the end of February.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Marril
Jamming to my T u n e s . . .

Nature: Quiet
I really really want to watch this anime. I don't know where to watch it though, haha.

The anime looks interesting and the characters look bright and appealing. I'd love to check this anime out, after hearing great reviews!
Old November 3rd, 2012, 09:25 PM
Galukxy
→Not someday.Today is the day.

Send a message via AIM to Galukxy Send a message via Skype™ to Galukxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcanaFlaera View Post
A second series was actually announced for April 2013, much to my happiness. There's also an OVA announced for the end of February.
Seriously?? I can't wait until that gets released then! ><
But... continuing the series all depends on the recent threat letters the creator has been getting recently. Though, I'm pretty certain they'll catch that person and continue it.

DA||MAL || Portfolio

Old November 7th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Tsukumo
Circus Act

Nature: Quirky
I love Kuroko no Basuke.
It's the best anime ever and I'm pretty sure that they'll be making a season 2 because of the spoilers in the ending of the last episode.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here