The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:51 AM
mishyoona
Supermanda

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to mishyoona
Hi. I'm new, etc.

I've been a FinalFantasyForums.net poster for years, and it took me this long to search up a Pokemon forum. I'm not sure why, but better late than never, I suppose.

Hiiii, I'm Amanda. I'm a Pokemon Generation 1 freakazoid. I'm obsessed. I even went and picked up the original Game Boy (yeah, the one without a back light) so I can get the full nostalgic feel of the older cartridges. New generations aren't much my thing, but I don't hate on those ones. In fact, I'm currently playing Pokemon Black (no, I still have not finished it). Sort of. I don't really know where I am when I turn it on lol I sort of gave up on it for a while there.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:04 AM
Critx
Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks

Ah Welcome to Pc!

1st and 2nd Gens were my fav. I still have my Gameboy and Gameboy Color!
3rd Gen was alright, then 4th I really hated, Now 5th Gen I was like <.< "Cruse You Pokemon!"
I have played Black n White and Black n White 2 as well. I hoope you enjoy your Time here :D

~Thanks for Reading Critx~
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:43 AM
TwoDice
I'm a total noob

Nice to meet you mishyoona. That must be pretty cool to have the original gameboy! I have the GBA. My friend has one of the originals and it's really neat! Hope to see you around the forums :D
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:59 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Can I just...comment on you avatar for a sec? Is that from the movie Anastasia? If so, I LOVE YOU ALREADY.

Welcome aboard! Great to see ya finally joining us, and it's never too late actually! You're in time to join in the fun. :D Being in a Pokemon forum is amazing, and it's a great place to meet new friends and try out new things. :) Don't rush yourself in finishing up Pokemon Black, I myself haven't gotten Black/White 2 so it can all wait :D

There's a lot to do here, and you can also bring your Final Fantasy fandom here as well, because PC is a diverse forum where you can talk about anything other than Pokemon. We have fans of that as well. :)

Have fun here at PC, and I'm just a VM away if you want a friend to talk to, and Cirno is a PM away if you have any questions. :D See ya around!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
mishyoona
Supermanda

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to mishyoona
Aw, everyone is so welcoming.

You guys are wonderful. I'm going to post so much this weekend. Forums are my life, and I say that with every ounce of embarrassment. I can handle the truth heh
Old November 2nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
Hiya, Amanda! Welcome to PC, good to meet you. It's never too late to join a Pokemon forum, to be honest I only started participating in them in 2011 myself, haha. >u> So you're not alone!

Gen 1 is really good even now despite the older graphics. Have a favorite gen 1 Pokemon, by any chance? ..is it Jigglypuff? xD; You should totally check out the Metal/Color Gen Games section, as it's where you can talk about the early generations, plus that section could use a little more love! A fan who is as dedicated to the early Pokemon as you are will surely settle in nicely there. :3

But no pressure, we wouldn't try to force you into playing any of the newer games here at all aha. All fans are appreciated here and we're just glad you decided to join up and get involved in the community! <3 So enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need any help at all.

Old November 2nd, 2012, 06:02 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishyoona View Post
Hi. I'm new, etc.

I've been a FinalFantasyForums.net poster for years, and it took me this long to search up a Pokemon forum. I'm not sure why, but better late than never, I suppose.

Hiiii, I'm Amanda. I'm a Pokemon Generation 1 freakazoid. I'm obsessed. I even went and picked up the original Game Boy (yeah, the one without a back light) so I can get the full nostalgic feel of the older cartridges. New generations aren't much my thing, but I don't hate on those ones. In fact, I'm currently playing Pokemon Black (no, I still have not finished it). Sort of. I don't really know where I am when I turn it on lol I sort of gave up on it for a while there.
Hi Amanda, and welcome.

When I first read your intro, I was thinking you were a Genwunner but at least you're not hating on the newer generations. I myself prefer the new generations over the old ones so yeah, you can call me your opposite.

Like Cirno, I didn't get into Pokemon forums until 2011 but I have since gotten friendlier by the minute. The Metal & Color Generations section would definitely suit your nostalgic taste, you will settle in nicely over there but make sure you browse a few other sections though cos diversity is always nice.

I may be a Gen 4/5 fan, but I'm still a Pokemon fan nontheless. Enjoy your stay and feel free to drop me a VM on my beautiful profile anytime!

- Hikari10

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links