Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Trainer DJ wants to battle!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 2nd, 2012 (06:00 PM).
Loading... Please wait

Nature: Relaxed
Heyo! Lurked this forums for a bit now, and thought to go ahead and join now since I got Pokemon White 2. So far, I'm in love with it!
A few things:

- I'm not a DJ (Disc Jockey), DJ is what people call me because its my initials.
- I've played every Pokemon game from: Main, Ranger and Dungeon.
- My birthday is in 2 days

Anyway, off to play Pokemon White 2. See ya on the forums!
Old November 2nd, 2012 (06:05 PM).
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Another White 2 lover~! Welcome to PC! ..Well, if you've been lurking then you've been here for a good minute. xD

For what it's worth, Happy Early Birthday~ I'm bound to forget completely by then, so I might as well say it now.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old November 2nd, 2012 (06:13 PM).
Crystal Tier

Hello Dylan, nice to see another new member here~ I'm MidnightShine otherwise known as Mid, friendly as can be~

Ooo, Pokemon White 2~! I'm getting that for my birthday which is 20 days away from yours~ I'll be sure to wish you a happy birthday when that day comes~

If you feel like chatting, just drop by my page & leave a simple VM~ The staff member (bold/colored usernames) are always here if something's bugging you~

~Enjoy

~Mid~
Old November 2nd, 2012 (06:18 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Hey there Dylan, welcome to PC! Good to hear you're enjoying B/W2, they're really really good games. Might have to add a third 'really' to further express my love for them. \o/ I'm hooked too~

Very rarely do I run into people who've played all the main games and spinoffs, so you're one dedicated fan! I've been wanting to play PMD a lot lately, so hopefully I'm able to go buy one of those games soon. :D Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Judging by your intro, I think you'd fit well in the Pokemon video gaming and Pokemon Clubs sections, but that's just me! Do explore if you haven't already. ^^

Also, happy early birthday! Hopefully you'll be around to celebrate it with us next year, too? :3 The more the merrier! Stick around and have fun here, and of course, make sure to follow the rules.
Old November 2nd, 2012 (06:32 PM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Dylan_DJ:
Heyo! Lurked this forums for a bit now, and thought to go ahead and join now since I got Pokemon White 2. So far, I'm in love with it!
A few things:

- I'm not a DJ (Disc Jockey), DJ is what people call me because its my initials.
- I've played every Pokemon game from: Main, Ranger and Dungeon.
- My birthday is in 2 days

Anyway, off to play Pokemon White 2. See ya on the forums!
Hi Dylan, and welcome aboard to one of the coolest forums in the universe.

You're playing White 2? I plan to get Black 2 for a Christmas present next month, I was originally going to get it for my birthday last month but sadly, my birthday happened 10 days before the Australian release so I had to settle for Christmas. I'll eventually share my experiences with you though when I get it. What starter did you choose btw? (I'll flip if it wasn't Oshawott)

Since you're someone who plays the main series games and spinoffs, you must be one dedicated fan <3 I only play the main series though cos I like them better. Any favorite Pokemon you have? I like Oshawott the best, and my fave characters are mainly ones from Black 2 & White 2. Also, happy early birthday to you.

You can sign up for the PC Adoption Center where Cirno, our friendly moderator will guide you to a mentor who should be able to make your experience a good one. Also, make some new friends along the way! (You can call me Hikari btw)

Have fun and feel free to VM or friend request me!

- Hikari10

battle server | tumblr | profile | lovely pair
adoption center mentor | fairy-type club
on reduced activity for a while | #radreds

Old November 2nd, 2012 (07:11 PM).
Loading... Please wait

Thanks guys for the happy birthdays! :'D

Quote originally posted by Cirno:
Very rarely do I run into people who've played all the main games and spinoffs, so you're one dedicated fan! I've been wanting to play PMD a lot lately, so hopefully I'm able to go buy one of those games soon. :D Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Judging by your intro, I think you'd fit well in the Pokemon video gaming and Pokemon Clubs sections, but that's just me! Do explore if you haven't already.
Yeah, I seriously love pokemon. I've played a lot of spin-offs, some people ever heard of. Ever heard of the Pokemon TCG game for gameboy color? (Google it if you don't, it's really awesome! I can't link you.) If you want a PMD, go for the first one: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue, or wait for the new one: Infinite Labyrinth, which looks really amazing but it's for the 3DS.

Yeah, my favorite pokemon is probably pikachu. Favorite group is the pikachu family. And I'll make sure I stick around the club and video game section, it sounds interesting!

P.S. Hikari, I DID choose Oshawott. It's a Dewott now.

Sponsored Links