The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 2nd, 2012, 08:09 AM
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Air Lock

Advertise here
O:
THEN USING THE POWER OF THE PKMN RED TOOLS, YOU OPENED UP PANDORA'S BOX! jk.
Now I feel like I should make a Red hack, and hopefully we'll see more Red/Blue hacks! Thanks for these tools!
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

"A Pokémon that flies endlessly in the ozone layer. It is said it would descend to the ground if and
were to fight."

Theme bystuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Old June 17th, 2012, 11:05 PM
ericjoy30
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Timid
your tools are really awesome! but can you add a 'Select All' button in the compatible pokemon tab? i find it hard to make all tm's and hm's compatible for all 251 pokemon hoping for your kind consideration. thanks! =D
Old June 19th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Skara
THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericjoy30 View Post
your tools are really awesome! but can you add a 'Select All' button in the compatible pokemon tab? i find it hard to make all tm's and hm's compatible for all 251 pokemon hoping for your kind consideration. thanks! =D
The hell would anyone want to do that for? o.o
Old June 20th, 2012, 05:54 AM
maxypower
Fire power Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to maxypower
narc file is the male sprite in plz tell me if there is a tool to edit it post the link
Old July 5th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Lain Vesper
Unhatched Egg

I just noticed, the tool for the moveset editor for G5 is "associated with Megaupload" so I can't download it.
Old July 26th, 2012, 06:50 AM
loveraichu
Unhatched Egg

Hello, and thank you for all the wonderful tools.I have downloaded started and it works perfectly but i have a problem with another one; Challenge! ... every rom i download,it says that ''can't open rom''...what can i do?
i'm looking forward to your reply
Old August 12th, 2012, 12:32 AM
rpgsonic
Beginning Trainer

um do you think there would be like an overworld editor for pokemon pear diamon and platinum as idea? maybe even an advanced map for pear diamond and platiunum 2?
Old August 16th, 2012, 11:55 AM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

What happened to the Swampert Tools website?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old November 2nd, 2012, 07:05 PM
Shadeslayer2012
Unhatched Egg

Can you PLEASE tell me a way to edit pokemon sprites correctly for DP/PL/HG/SS WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP?!?!?!?!? I've been looking for the past three hours for a way to do this but have turned up nothing. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:58 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Shadeslayer2012, I'm afraid your post revived this thread- in the Toolbox forum, if over two months has passed since the last valid post was made, then you may not post. Be sure to check out the stickies of a forum to check if there's a revival limit.

Swampert 22, if you have any more tools to add or an update to post or whatever, feel free to contact either DrFuji or myself, and we'll reopen it for you. In the meantime, this thread will be closed.
Closed~

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here