The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 3rd, 2012, 09:58 AM
EpicJackman
EarthBound Nerd

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here

INTRODUCTION
"4 8 15 16 23 42 EXECUTE" The LOST Fan Club is a group that shows likeness to LOST. If you don't know, LOST is an American television show produced by ABC and Bad Robot. Approximately 324 passengers from Oceanic Flight 815 ( a flight from Australia to LA) crash onto an island. About 46 passengers survive once they crash on an "uncharted" tropical island filled with polar bears, other people, and a company called Dharma! There are only 6 seasons, (I just finished 4) and it is the SECOND most watched television show in America next to CSI: Miami.

RULES
-Usual PC rules
-Post spoilers of things after the pilot in spoiler tags. Not everyone has finished it (including me)
-No trolling
-No spamming
-Stay ON TOPIC! I can't stress that enough. If you're off-topic atleast have part of your post be on topic.

MEMBERS
Spoiler:
EpicJackman (me)

MEMBER FORM
Just use this form and you will possibly be accepted!
Spoiler:

Username:
Season you are watching (Optional):
Reason you want to join:
Favorite character (optional on this question):
Other information:

CURRENT TOPIC
What's the funniest moment you've seen from LOST?

I'll start... Season 3 Finale:
Spoiler:
When Hurley rode down that hill in the car and saved the day!

SPOILER INFORMATION
Read spoilers at your own risk! If you read a spoiler then you can't come and whine about it!

RANKINGS
This is a pending section. The memers can debate on whether they want this or not.

REMEMBER: READ THIS ENTIRE POST
PM me if you have any questions

Help them grow! Interact with them!

Last edited by EpicJackman; November 3rd, 2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Adding a sign-up form
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here