The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:28 AM
Nes-One
Another Person Into Pokemon

Nature: Quiet
My name is Erick I'm new to this whole thing, I'm from New York well I've pretty much have been playing Pokemon since I had blue version when it first came out. I watched the anime but I prefer the Pokemon Adventures manga over the anime. Oh yeah my favorite Pokemon are Quilava and Eevee along with Umbreon and Espeon.
I play a lot of rom hacks along with the original roms too, but my hard disk failed so I'm just rolling with White 2. Here's my White 2 fc: 3010 6243 2410, if you guys want to add me.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:43 AM
CompetentVids
CompetentVids

Nature: Adamant
Sup! I'm new too! I like to play Pokemon games and making Youtube videos is a great hobby because it takes me out of real world stress.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:48 AM
Nes-One

Cool, I actually watch a lot of pokemon playthroughs and rom hack playthroughs on youtube.

White 2 FC: 4084 3694 5593
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hiya Erick, a big welcome to PC! Nice to see you joined us here. <3 I'm from New York, too! Don't particularly like it here much though, so I'm planning on moving out somewhere when I can.

The Pokemon manga was... really good. I never got past the beginning of Gold's journey but everything I did read really hooked me. Do you keep up with the manga, out of curiosity? And as for friend codes, I'd recommend adding yours to your signature so it'll show up under all of your posts! We sadly don't have an official friend code thread here, so that'd be your best bet. ^^

I noticed you joined August though, any reason in particular you only started posting now? Regardless though, I hope you have fun here! Feel free to contact me if you need any help at all, I'm always open to assist you. :3

Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:45 AM
Nes-One

Thank you for the advice on the signature Cirno and yeah I'm planning to eventually move from New York City and yeah I actually keep with the manga along with other mangas, but it hasn't been updated since the last week of September. And I only starting posting cause I just starting gaining an interest in it right now cause it seems like a really friendly place, while back then I was only interested in downloading rom hacks from the hacks showcase and progressing hacks and when the hard disk on my laptop failed in early september, I sort of just stopped using a computer except only to register for class and do homework. Anyway thanks for the welcome.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Haunted Cupcake
Soul Resonance Technician

Nature: Adamant
Hey nick i added your friend code to my pal pad mine is in my sig.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links