Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Competitive Team Help
Reload this Page [Gen V] help me

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Competitive Team Help Having trouble with your competitive Pokémon team? Be sure to check here if you need any help on it. Any teams intended for in-game and casual play should be posted in the In-Game Team Help sub-forum.

Old November 4th, 2012 (05:01 AM).

im raising my level 42 fracture, 33 escavalier and 45 superior among there pokemon in there 30s and 40s i have beaten the pokemon league where should i train besides giant chasm (very high leveled audio sometimes two) or the elite four and is there any item better than a luckey egg or macho brace
Old November 4th, 2012 (05:22 AM).
Do you understand?

Nature: Quiet
Hey goobahead1, I'm afraid to say that you might have posted in the wrong place. Perhaps the right place would be the Black & White or Black & White 2 section, depending on which version you are playing. :)

For Black & White 2, you could go to the grass outside the entrance to the Giant Chasm near Humilau City and Audino-hunt. The Audino there should be around your team's levels. High-levelled Audinos are much better for grinding than low-levelled ones, provided you don't take too many double edges from them.

For Black & White, you could find an area with similar-levelled pokemon and Audino-hunt. I am not exactly sure of the exactly location though. Hope I helped!

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old November 4th, 2012 (05:30 AM).
Poke K1ng
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
I would use EXP share if your up for that and train them up to about 40-50 and than do the areas on black tower, You get lot's of EXP from there. Or you can battle wild pokemon by going through each route one by one and the levels of the wild's will gradually increase.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-2727-4180
Old November 4th, 2012 (06:41 AM).
on reduced activity
CS

Send a message via Skype™ to wolf
This type of question should be asked in the B2W2 Quick Questions thread (or BW Quick Questions depending on your game) because this is more related to the game itself than team building. Use the In-Game Team Help sub-forum for help on your in-game teams.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links