The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2012, 11:45 AM
piratey2k6
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
i start playing this game few days back. what i observed game is damn good. one of best hack i've ever played. new pokemon at starting. what i love most is story, unique story line and its interesting.

what i dont like and need to improve (maybe im only one who's having these issues):
1. no one give map of region in game. every time i have to check map inside pokemon center.
2. game crashes & restart it self when i tried to check data of some pokemon.
3. as i select my name to look badges again game restart it self.

Last edited by piratey2k6; October 31st, 2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:28 PM
Dialga255

Can i know list of which pokemon will be inserted in beta 2?
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:32 PM
Circaoffire
Clueless Scripter :/

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Wow, sorry about that. I'll make sure it can learn Overheat as soon as I get the main rom back tommorrow.
No problem! Just one of those tiny things I'm sure no one noticed I'm glad it will be fixed. My Volcarona is going to be a boss :D
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Dialga255

Oh yes when the beta 2 comes out will i have to patched over my beta 1 or something else.
Old October 31st, 2012, 04:49 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratey2k6 View Post
i start playing this game few days back. what i observed game is damn good. one of best hack i've ever played. new pokemon at starting. what i love most is story, unique story line and its interesting.

what i dont like and need to improve (maybe im only one who's having these issues):
1. no one give map of region in game. every time i have to check map inside pokemon center.
2. game crashes & restart it self when i tried to check data of some pokemon.
3. as i select my name to look badges again game restart it self.
Thanks for the compliment. As for those errors, we're still working on fixing them. I'm suppose to be making a layout of the core region so someone can make an in-game map for the hack and insert it. I've just been busy and haven't gotten to it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
Can i know list of which pokemon will be inserted in beta 2?
Download the new "Wild Pokemon List" on the first post. It shows all of the Pokemon that will be able to be caught til the end of the hack(Not including the legendaries I mentioned). If you meant the sequel to the hack, I'll have a Pokemon List available when I release a thread for that hack January 1st. But expect to see a lot of Pokemon that wasn't in this hack like Quagsire, Rotom and it's forms, Trubbish/Garbodor, Foogus/Amoongus, etc. It's going to be Very exciting and the ending of this hack will be very good as well.

Quote:
Oh yes when the beta 2 comes out will i have to patched over my beta 1 or something else.
Just patch it over a clean Fire Red. Then, go to "Load" on your emulator and load your save file.

I know it's been a long wait, but I can assure everyone that it will be worth it. The conclusion to this hack is gonna be really amazing and the story will all come together and be really epic with a bunch of plot twists and events leading to the sequel as well. I don't wanna speak to much on it, but it's really exciting what I've come up with.
Old October 31st, 2012, 11:18 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
I agree with you. But, you are one of them too.
Silly me of course I was asking too.
DrG will you also do another project after this?
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:27 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Silly me of course I was asking too.
DrG will you also do another project after this?
Yes. She have another project, Dark Rising 2.
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:35 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Thanks for the compliment. As for those errors, we're still working on fixing them. I'm suppose to be making a layout of the core region so someone can make an in-game map for the hack and insert it. I've just been busy and haven't gotten to it yet.
Just tell them something like... "To fix mentioned bugs we need to repoint offset X to location Y where the offsets of X need to be repointed so they would fit into location Y where the offset X would become offset Z in location Y etc..." and everyone would probably stop asking =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:47 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Just tell them something like... "To fix mentioned bugs we need to repoint offset X to location Y where the offsets of X need to be repointed so they would fit into location Y where the offset X would become offset Z in location Y etc..." and everyone would probably stop asking =D
lmao wow...smh. You're silly
Old November 1st, 2012, 04:17 AM
Dialga255

I stop in battle cave. My current pokemon team is:
Salamence lv52
Ferrothorn lv46
Darmanitan lv45
Staraptor lv44
Lanturn lv48
Lucario lv43

Opinions? I started to play this hack last sunday. of all hacks that i played this year this one is on the top right with flora sky and light platinum and it is only beta. i think that beta 2 will be the best hacks ever but please make dialga with roar of time and catcheble .
Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:32 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Salamence lv52
Ferrothorn lv46
Darmanitan lv45
Staraptor lv44
Lanturn lv48
Lucario lv43

Opinions? I started to play this hack last sunday. of all hacks that i played this year this one is on the top right with flora sky and light platinum and it is only beta. i think that beta 2 will be the best hacks ever but please make dialga with roar of time and catcheble .
If you are progressing the game well with these . What kind of opinions are you wanting from us. And let me check back about that Dialga in beta 2.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:34 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Salamence lv52
Ferrothorn lv46
Darmanitan lv45
Staraptor lv44
Lanturn lv48
Lucario lv43

Dialga and Palkia can be catch in the late game based on the quote below.

Quote:
All of'em I believe. From the top of my head:
Dragonite Family, Garchomp Family, Salamence Family, Druddigon(Late game from Dray.), Swablu & Altaria, Flygon family(Trapinch in the dessert after the 4th city.), Rayquasa(from the missing relative), Dialga & Palkia(Late game), Haxorus family(Axew in 2nd region.), Hydregion(Deino in 2nd region.) And I'm sure there's others I'm just not remembering.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 01:22 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
Dialga and Palkia can be catch in the late game based on the quote below.
And I was kinda disappointed to learn from DrG previous post whre she mentioned that Dialga will not be included in the game
Old November 3rd, 2012, 03:18 AM
Dialga255

I dont know if this good or what but when i get 4th badge and go to the next route.I see peter talking to him about joined to me then it just star go 9999999fnsjahufha something like thet .is that ok or?
Old November 3rd, 2012, 03:57 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
I dont know if this good or what but when i get 4th badge and go to the next route.I see peter talking to him about joined to me then it just star go 9999999fnsjahufha something like thet .is that ok or?
At the next route, you'll see Pete at the top of it blocking off the path. After talking, you battle him and that's the end of the beta. If you saw Pete anywhere else on the map like on a side somewhere or something, then it's a sprite I forgot to get rid before I released the beta. It'll be removed in the next release.

Also, I wanna apology for some errors I've come across while editing.
Piplup & Prinpulp's base stats are not correct
Larvesta can't learn Overheat
Serperior can't learn Dragon Pulse

I've fixed these errors and they will all be in the full release. Atif is done his part in re-mapping some areas in Beta 1, so now me and Tajaros can get started on finishing the events this upcoming week.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; November 3rd, 2012 at 04:20 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
KeldeoInTraining
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Came back to check progression. glad to see maps are redone and a complete release is near. cant wait.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:38 PM
Circaoffire
Clueless Scripter :/

That's awesome news DRG!! Glad to hear everything is getting fixed up :D

Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:50 PM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeldeoInTraining View Post
Came back to check progression. glad to see maps are redone and a complete release is near. cant wait.
Yup, DRG is nearly done with the hack and she will send it to me soon for scripting and some other things... :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circaoffire View Post
That's awesome news DRG!! Glad to hear everything is getting fixed up :D
Yup, will be fixing things from the top.

GOOD NEWS

I have found a way to fix the Trainer Card bug and it will be fixed in the next release. Thanks to Darthatron for letting me know how to do it. :D
Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:58 PM
Cgboy11
May arceus protect this thread

Nature: Bold
DarkRisingGirl you just keep doing what you doing.I love to play this hack, your HACK,the graphics are amazing the storyline is epicness all the way around.
Old November 4th, 2012, 04:10 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgboy11 View Post
DarkRisingGirl you just keep doing what you doing.I love to play this hack, your HACK,the graphics are amazing the storyline is epicness all the way around.
Thank You. As Tajaros mentioned, the trainer card glitch has now been fixed! Thanks to Darthatron for giving us the solution to the problem. ^.^

There will be 1 last screenshot update by the end of the week before the final release. I'll also include 2 new banners for the hack. So wear'em proud on your signatures!
Old November 4th, 2012, 05:05 AM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

wow! almost finished! cant wait DRG! oh and will there be any post game sidequests before region 2 since its on a diffrent rom?
Old November 4th, 2012, 07:52 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
wow! almost finished! cant wait DRG! oh and will there be any post game sidequests before region 2 since its on a diffrent rom?
No because the sequel is the events right after the end of this hack. But after you've received your 7th badge, there's newer optional places to explore. Like going through the Trident Water maze to reach Poseidon's cave. There's also the secret area in Inferno Mountain that can only be accessed after you've got the 7th badge which leads you to Gaea Cave. Remember you have to find the legendaries to do the bonding script to have them in your party. Groundon, Celebii, Kyogre, Jirachi, Mew, Deoxys, Shaymin, Torndadus, and Thundurus are all optional and in their own specific cave/area. You have to find them. It's actually recommended you do find them before challenging the last few bosses because they're really tough. The other legendaries in the hack are either given to you or show up in the main storyline.
Old November 4th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Dialga255

HAHAHA i just defeated Pete. He isnt that tough like i thinked. I defeated hi with all my pokemon on lv 60.

But i still have a question when the beta 2 comes out and i patched and started playing it will all my pokemon be the same. i wouldnt like that my ferothorn becomes quilfish beceause of changing pokemon .
I dont know will you understand the question but if you do plese answer on it.
Old November 4th, 2012, 08:31 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
HAHAHA i just defeated Pete. He isnt that tough like i thinked. I defeated hi with all my pokemon on lv 60.

But i still have a question when the beta 2 comes out and i patched and started playing it will all my pokemon be the same. i wouldnt like that my ferothorn becomes quilfish beceause of changing pokemon .
I dont know will you understand the question but if you do plese answer on it.
Yeah, I understand. Don't worry, the Pokemon will all remain the same and nothing will be affected after the patch. Just reload your save file after the patch and continue playing like you've been playing.
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Ashor
Devil Summoner

Hey has anyone figured out how to get Larvesta to listen to you?

Last edited by Ashor; November 4th, 2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Test
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here