Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 19th, 2012 (01:58 PM).
Awesomepulls
Unhatched Egg

I actually really disliked going to school i always felt bored and didnt want to be there. I had actually dropped out in 11th grade and just got my GED and went to college. Once i was in college though i loved to be there for some reason and i never missed a day unlike my highschool years.
Old October 20th, 2012 (02:09 PM).
Toshiro.
Community Supporter

I'm a sophomore in college now, I like going to school now. In High School, not really. Well I did, but I like it now more than I did when going to High School.
Old October 20th, 2012 (06:00 PM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
I used to dread going to school on days that I had PE, but other than that I always loved school and I would give anything to be able to rewind time and do it all again.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old October 27th, 2012 (10:54 PM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I really liked going to school. It gave me something to do besides sit around the house, and it was my main place to meet up with and talk with my RL friends. Plus, I really didn't have any really horrible teachers until my college years, so I didn't have much of a problem on that end either.

Back in the day, everyone thought it was so weird that I actually liked school xD But for me, the days I didn't go to school were even more boring...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old October 27th, 2012 (11:13 PM).
o Pikachu o
Pikachu

Nature: Relaxed
I like going to school even for PE because we do stuff like bowling, archery and other cool stuff. I go to high school in Grade 10 right now. I hated Jr. high though, mainly because of how boring it was and because my teachers were terrible. I didnt get bullied either so yeah.
Old October 27th, 2012 (11:49 PM).
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

I love going to school, as long as I do the work that's due for the day!
Old November 4th, 2012 (11:47 AM).
Mr Cat Dog
It takes a lot to make a stew

Nature: Relaxed
I liked education more and more as I went through it. By that, I mean that I really disliked primary school, didn't really care about secondary school, liked Sixth Form a fair bit, and loved uni. The actual 'learning' stuff I always semi-enjoyed, because I was kinda good at it, and the schools themselves were all really good from an environmental point of view. The kids weren't crack addicts or anything like that, and most of the people that got pregnant had the decency to do so after they'd left. I do think the increased freedom certainly contributed to liking later-school periods, but it definitely wouldn't be the only thing. Having said that, I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.
Old November 4th, 2012 (02:01 PM).
Brendino
Thank you Marty!

Nature: Quiet
I enjoyed school all the way through the end of middle school, mostly because I found it very easy, and was able to breeze through a lot of my classes. Once I got to high school, though, I had to put in a fair amount of effort into my work, which made me enjoy it a lot less. I didn't hate school, but I would have rather been doing something else.
Old November 4th, 2012 (03:04 PM).
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I hated going to school in the lower (elementary) grades, because all I wanted to do was play. Middle school was really fun, I thought. Lots of fun projects and such, and lots of field trips. Cool teachers, too.

High school.. Well, now, I'm not liking it so much. I'm recently beginning to enjoy it, only because I'm finding new friends who are much more mature than my old ones. I'm starting to understand the geometry, too.
Old November 4th, 2012 (04:32 PM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Yeah I like school. I have my days when I'm on my man-period and I hate everyone that day.

But yeah it's fun seeing friends and socializing and making fun of teachers when they yell at you for talking until you get sent to the principal's office.

Sponsored Links