The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:58 PM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

I guess that's why all Pokémon battles should be done outdoors.
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
Haha, ya that battle was crazy! If that were my mom in real life, she'd be furious!

Wonder Trade!!!
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:50 PM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

LOL LOL LOL How funny.

I guess that's why it's illegal for pe....

Comment cut off...
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinta77 View Post
Haha, ya that battle was crazy! If that were my mom in real life, she'd be furious!
Of course, your Mom never actually owned a Pokémon, so she wouldn't understand.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 4th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Nature: Quiet
Lol that's what happens when the game designers crank Tackle up from 35 to 50 damage
Old November 4th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
Lol that's what happens when the game designers crank Tackle up from 35 to 50 damage
You'd think there'd be less damage to the room given that Tackle was given a boost up to 100% accuracy.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old November 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syltti View Post
You'd think there'd be less damage to the room given that Tackle was given a boost up to 100% accuracy.
Lol that's true.. Makes ya think lol
Old November 4th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Forever
let it go

...what battle? I'm not sure if you're saying someone beat you with Tackle, there was a battle with just Tackle, but either way this isn't really a discussion thread. But however if you wanna mention something hilarious then put it in the Travel Journal in this forum. :3

Either way the main time Tackle should destroy you is when it's against your rivals at the start, so... :(

So Cyclone has told me what this thread is really about, but it's still not very discussion-worthy as it is, given even another mod didn't understand what it was on about. If you wanted, you could remake another thread asking how a tackle could really have destroyed your room and for people to discuss it rather than people post "haha it's hilarious" type things. Otherwise as it is, it's too vague to understand.

Last edited by Forever; November 4th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links