The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 25th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Alright, up and running again! Just thought I'd remind you guys, PLEASE join before posting your opinion!! Otherwise it's spam. Like, seriously.

I personally loved Strangled Red. The new character of Steven($!3V3N) is very interesting. And I personally sort of use the Door's Open fic as my headcanon in this situation. Meaning I believe that
Spoiler:
Strangled Red is the predecessor to the mysterious events of Lost Silver...0.o actually, I think Red and Ghost killed Gold after Lyra beat Red, and Gold came back to haunt Red...sortof...

Spoiler:
Also, my favorite line from Strangled Red is-
Quote:
Steven-
In a world that's cheated me...
Why should I play fair?
It's right before Steven takes the Missingno item. It just...captures the insanity and determination of Steven/$!3V3N to get Miki back. I just loved it in general. Personally, I don't think that the author needed the whole strangling thing. It's just unnecessary. It's creepy enough without it. It should be called something else because the strangling thing isnt the main part of the story.
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Melissaxo
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
Oops Sorry Zayphora

Name: Melissaxo
Pick a pokemon from the list: Cubone
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: Currently it's Strangled red
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: Gary's Raticate

COMING SOON
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Drgons90
Togepi

Nature: Modest
I have an idea, we should make our own creepypasta, and maybe fill this thread with it. Anyone agrees with the idea?

I have my own world XD.
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

It's a good idea, but I don't think it should be the main focus. I like the discussion of very creepypastas and rumours and such, which I honestly think is the best to bring discussion in here, but if you guys write your own creepypastas and such, I would be all for you posting them here for others to enjoy and possibly critique. It's a thing I actually did expect to come from this club when it was made, and something I'd still want to see, but alas, not the main focus. One thing though, if the owner wants to, a creepy pasta writing event could possibly be arranged. People would probably be more likely to actually get around to writing creepy pastas, if they have something to get out of it, and with events, an emblem is already designed for such stuff.

But yeah, I'd love to see some creepypastas in here, just remember to stay to the other topics too.
Old October 26th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Necrum
The most dapper evil genius

Nature: Adamant
I think it would be fun to do some CreepyPasta writing for Halloween, but I don't think it should be a regular thing to post Pastas directly on this thread, since this is mostly a place to discuss. If we did a Halloween Pasta contest, the Pastas in question should be housed in Spoiler tags to prevent crowding. Thoughts?
Old October 26th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Zayphora

OMG, you guys read my mind! So, as you guys seem to want to do this, I'm just going to set it up!!!

Quote:
Welcome to Lavender Town's first Halloween Creepypasta Contest! (Well, actually you don't really win anything so it's just a writing groupy thing.

Be creative...blah blah blah. This is for FUN, so don't get super competitive or anything!!

The contest will end on NOVEMBER 5TH. After that, no more pastas can be posted and they have to go in Fanfics instead!! On November 6th, anyone who wants to vote on the best submission should PM me with their choice. I'll tally it up, and announce the winner the next day! Maybe I can even get someone to make them an emblem.

So when you post your pasta, put it in a spoiler like NecrumWarrior suggested, to save space. Make sure it has a title, so we can vote on it!

HAVE FUN!!!!

Last edited by Zayphora; October 29th, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Drgons90
Togepi

I'll start then....

Banette's Curse

Spoiler:
There are a lot of creepypasta that involves an old abandoned cartridge suddenly turning into something like a cursed game. Why? Who'd be behind this? Curiously, I began searching for details. It took me some days, but I finally formed my theories. Here they are:

1) It is a hacker's doing.
2) The game itself is cursed.
3) It could be a Banette's doing.

1st one could make sense, but why would they do that? They don't earn money. As for the 2nd, it is quite silly of me to think of it, but I believe in witches and stuff. What bothers me the most is The 3rd. It makes a lot of sense. Banettes are abandoned dolls who seek revenge from their owner. However, it's a cartridge, and pokemons are just fictional(or are they?

I researched further(which I regret) and tried to know the cause of these madness. As I know more, my 3rd theory is starting to make more sense. It could really be a Banette's doing! Believing that, I started searching for old cartridges, and luckily I found an old Pokemon Sapphire, Emerald, and Platinum. Excited, I played Platinum first. No. Broken. I kept it in a junk box. I tried Emerald next. No save file, I clicked New Game. It was normal, I got a Mudkip, and went on my way to Petalburg city. I saved upon arrival and put it on my desk.

Next is Sapphire. It had a continue option. But it's kinda glitched, no time, no money, and the name is glitched(just a black bar). Jackpot, i said to myself. I clicked continue, and it's a complete glitchfest. The Pokemon Center theme quietly plays as I walk around in what would seem to be Dewford hit by a tornado. I checked my Pokemons, and I was greeted by a weird collection of Pokemon.

3 Missigno, with the same glitched name as the character. A Yanma named Ou, a Wailmer named Ill, and Dusclops named Ie. What the hell is with the names? I exited. I wanted to get out of this glitch town, so I tried to use surf, and luckily Wailmer has. But when Wailmer appeared, it showed a picture which gave me goosebumps. Glitch. Red and black dots, and then a message appeared. "GO BACK TO YOUR POKEMONS". I checked them, and it was the same. Except for something. I finally noticed it.

If you take the first letter of all pokemons that are not missigno, and then attach it to their names, it reads: YOU WILL DIE. I tried to turn off my Gameboy, but it doesn't work. I hurried for my screwdriver, opened up the place where the battery is, and took it out. It's still working! Why? I looked back on the screen, and it says "OVER SO SOON?", then a Yes or No appeared. I didn't know what I pressed out of fear, but I must've pressed no and now it says "I SEE. YOU HAD THE BRAVERY AT FIRST AND I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO MAINTAIN IT NOW, HEHEHE"

Finally. It turned off. I took out sapphire and broke it. I threw it in a fire, gathered its ashes and threw again in a river. As soon as I got home, I was greeted by the worst.

Everything was a mess. Overturned table, bed that seemed to be ripped out by a hungry tiger, broken cabinet with its contents lying about, but I found only 1 thing that is not a mess. Pokemon Emerald. It had a note beside it. "PLAY ME". I tried to steel myself for what I'll see, insert the cartridge in my gameboy sp, and played.....

The lavender town theme was playing, and my character is slightly glitched(I don't remember him having black dot in the chest), and I'm walking in the dark. I pressed start, and there were only these options:

GIVE UP
AAAA
POKEMON
DIE

The first and last options don't look good, so I checked my pokemon first. All missignos with all of their names glitched. I checked their moves, but it was only Curse. Nothing else. I checked AAAA and it showed my trainer card. Money was 0, play time is glitched, badges are complete but stained with blood. I saw my character. It was horrible. I can hardly describe him in words. His hair was black, his eyes are something like desperate, and his face is almost covered with blood. I exited upon seeing, and a message appeared.

"ENJOYED BRENDAN? YOU'LL LOOK MUCH WORSE WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU."

I felt sick upon seeing that. Nonetheless, I must continue. Another message appeared. "STILL WANT MORE? I CAN END IT ALL QUICKLY, YOU KNOW." And a Yes or No appeared. I selected Yes, fearing my life might end. "VERY CLEVER. YOU ARE THE FIRST TO STOMACH DOWN MY... GAMES." The tune turned into something worse than lavender town's music. I believe it's the beta version playing. Another message appeared. "I TORTURED YOUR POKEMON. NOW THEY HATE YOU." What was that all about? I checked my pokemons, and it's all missigno, but each of them at 1 HP. I tried selecting one, but all it says is "close". I exited, and a message pops up. "LET'S KILL THEM." And i entered a battle.

It was me VS Banette. I knew it, he finally showed himself. "HAPPY TO SEE ME? I'LL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR TIME." Banette wiped all my pokemons with shadow ball. When my last pokemon fainted, my character appeared. "HAD ENOUGH?" And a Yes or No appeared. I clicked Yes. "I SEE. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT BANETTE'S CURSE?", and I clicked No. "YOU'LL LEARN IT."

I began to feel dizzy. My vision was blurring. I tried to look at my gameboy, and it said Banette used Curse! Before I completely lost my consciousness, I saw Banette.

I woke up, and realized I was unconscious for 2 days. I was in a hospital. No one, except the nurse who just entered, was there. "Sir, someone wanted to give this letter to you." And she handed me a paper that seems to be old. I read it.

HAD ENOUGH?

Done, and it's horrible.

I have my own world XD.

Last edited by Drgons90; October 28th, 2012 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Just continued it.
Old October 28th, 2012, 12:09 PM
SeekerOfDarkness
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Nature: Quiet
Hey, you know I'm gonna join this. Just gotta think of some characters... alright got it. Best keep the lights on as you read this XD just kidding this is gonna suck. I'll call it...

My Home
Spoiler:
Just keep walking. You'll make it there eventually. Don't stop. Just keep going. On and on, through the snow, climbing higher and higher. Just a little more. Just a little higher.

I couldn't even feel the cold bite away at my skin, at my eyes, anymore. I barely even noticed the deafening silence as I trudged on through the thick snow. I've been here before. Once before. I can't say I enjoyed it last time, but here I was again. To finish what I started. To clean up my dark red mess. To clear the snow on Mt. Silver.

I didn't really remember the last time I was here too well. I just knew I've been here, up on this peak, and that something terrible happened here. Something horrifying. Something I still dream about, only to wake up screaming. Something...

With each step the snow grew darker, redder. Like something died here. Did something die here? Did he die here? Did his pokemon die here? Did we all die here? Yes, I'm sure of it: someone --or something-- died here. A long time ago. Too long ago. It was too late.

I didn't even react when I saw the bodies. A Meganium, a Pidgeot, and what once was a young boy in a gold hat. Dead. All dead. Did I do this? Yes, I must have. This is what my nightmares were like, this is why I scream in the darkness. This is why I destroyed that blasted pokemon... the pokemon that drove me to this... I can't even say its name. I won't say it. I hate it. I'm glad it's gone. To destroy my fears, that malicious and insane grin, coupled with that decaying yellow body. It killed me inside. It made me into a ghost. The ghost on Mt. Silver.

I walked up to the rock I used to sit on. It, too, was covered in blood; this time, it was my blood. Dried up and blackened, it was as if it had always been there. I sat down, like I used to, my hat pulled down over my eyes so I couldn't see the world I destroyed. The world I killed -- no, that it killed. It did this, not me. It possessed me... Yes, that was it. It made me do it. It took over my dear Pikachu, made me destroy everything I saw around me.

It was GHOST.

It banished me to this place. It forced me to come here, twice now. GHOST. I knew it still existed. It had to. It wouldn't be destroyed so easily. Having already sucked out the lives of hundreds of pokemon and people, it would be strong. Stronger than I am, at least. And it was still out there. It was probably after me.

And it knew where to find me.

I sat there on Mt. Silver for what seemed like days, months, years. A lifetime spent sitting on Mt. Silver, with all the bodies and the blood and the snow. Always the snow. Once, there was no snow on Mt. Silver. Once, this mountain was green, and pokemon could live happily here. Even Moltres used to come here on occasion, spreading its warmth to all living thigs here. But then GHOST came. It came to me. And I killed with it. I killed so many people, so many pokemon. And it had used me, made me stronger. It even disguised itself once, possessing my beloved Pikachu and turning it into a demon with dead eyes and a grin so wide and unnatural, so purely evil, even I was afraid, even I was destroyed. And when the boy came, with his pokemon to the summit of Mt. Silver, when he found me sitting on this rock with hat pulled over my eyes so I couldn't see the havoc and sadness I caused, GHOST killed him.

So now I sit here on Mt. Silver, the last place I can call home, hoping that someday, GHOST will find me, so that this endless nightmare will end.

Muhaha well there ya go. Sorry it's so short.
Old October 28th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Zayphora

Alright, I know it's weird that I'm entering my own contest, but as it's a voting thing it's okay, right?

Anyway, here's my (oddly short) pasta-

~In Pursuit of Happiness~
Spoiler:

I had the urge to walk in the woods one day. It was just an ordinary day, blue-skied and fresh-aired, the Pidoves chirping quietly in the bushes. In all, a lovely day for a walk.

I'm not sure what prompted me to do it, but I just got up, opened the door, and left Accumula Town's city limits. I silently walked through the woods and along the path, into a clearing.

I had no intention of doing it, but I think that even if I hadn't particularly wanted to take a walk that day, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself. There was a particular sense in me, a sense that something wonderful would happen if I walked into the woods, and that thing, however vague, was the only thing I wanted.

I stood at the corner of the path, looking into the trees. I didn't have the slightest idea why, but I knew that if I waited long enough, that something wonderful would happen. The Pidoves continued chirping in the bushes, the clouds high above blew by, and night fell and rose again, uncounted times, and yet I stood, stiff, staring out across the path, my eyes focused on a tree and my mind focused solely on one thing- the truly remarkable thing that my intuition told me was yet to come.

I do not know how much time passed since when I first walked into the forest, but the only thing that mattered was one day when I was overcome with a strange premonition.

Someone is coming.

It was someone important, I could sense it, someone who would help me in my pursuit of happiness. I stood at attention, staring intently ahead.

Someone walked by.

It was a boy, about sixteen years old, with brown hair, wearing a blue hat and jacket, his hand clutching a large blue bag. As soon as I saw him, I was immediatly sure that everything was in perfect balance. I had never seen this child before, but I could instantly tell of his importance. Joy filled my mind as I stepped forward.

I said something. I'm not sure what it was, but it must have been an expression of my pure satisfaction at the boy's presence. He, I was sure, was what would fill my empty longing for fulfillment. I reached into my pocket, pulled out two round objects I didn't recall ever putting there, and threw one out.

The boy reached for his belt, and threw his own round ball out. From mine emerged a little mouse, chittering happily. I was almost comatose, not fully aware of my own motions, wishing only that these moments would continue on eternally. I was in a state so seemingly perfect, I could not tell if I had died and gone to some sort of heaven.

I was only faintly aware of the huge otter-like creature commanded by the boy. I was floating on a cloud, feeling only peace. Words, commands formed in the back of my mind, and I said them aloud, the chittering mouse following them. The battle passed quickly; the wonderful boy was much, much stronger than me. Without really feeling the motion, I handed him some money, saying something else I can't recall. I then watched him walk away, feeling only joy as he left my line of sight.

I had no other ideas but to stay in my spot, focusing on the tree across the path. What would I do, anyway?

My true purpose in life had been served.

~just a note, the narrator is NOT on drugs. I know some troll will still say that.

Last edited by Zayphora; October 28th, 2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Posting FAIL :P
Old October 29th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Necrum

Absolutely inspired Zayphora! I never really thought about that kind of thing before, but I suppose that is one very interesting take on NPCs. I had an idea that's similar, though different enough to not be seen as copying you, which it shouldn't anyway since I thought of it before you posted your story. I'll get to writing soon, maybe...
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Zayphora

Thanks! Lol, that's not the only weird thing I think about NPC's. If you read my fanfic, I have a whole different take on it. But, yeah... I just have always thought they were kind of funny, saying the same thing all the time, staring blankly ahead...and then I started wondering, in a realistic setting, what the heck would the explanation for that be? This idea has been floating around in my brain for a while, and I thought I'd write it up. :D

Also, just forget about that prompt xD I'm going to use it for something else.

Last edited by Zayphora; October 29th, 2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: ?WONK OT DEEN UOY OD YHW
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:04 AM
Drgons90
Togepi

Right now my vote goes to SeekerofDarkness(unless a new and an even scarier one comes). I guess it's about Red on Mt. Silver right(correct me if I am wrong)? Btw, honestly, I really thought that the narrator was kinda drunk or on drugs, but the author himself says he's not so I guess I can believe it.

Anymore? I can't wait to see what is in everyone's mind!

I have my own world XD.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:32 PM
SeekerOfDarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drgons90 View Post
Right now my vote goes to SeekerofDarkness(unless a new and an even scarier one comes).

Thank you! Mine entry is indeed about Red from Snow on Mt. Silver, but with GHOST from Creepy Black as the driving force and primary antagonist.

I must admit, I have yet to read any fics yet but my own, unfortunately. However, I do look forward to reading all entries submitted!

Last edited by SeekerOfDarkness; November 3rd, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:37 PM
Zayphora

I guess I should post my opinion...

Well, Drgons, I think yours is a very cool premise, but I think it needs fleshed out a little more. Yes, the more I think about it, Bannetes do fit in very well with the world of AbandonPasta, as I like to call it, but I think you could have gone into more detail about how exactly a Bannete got into our world. Funny, your pasta reminded me of this other pasta that I've seen, called "The Bannete Killer" in which Looker gets murdered by a Banette...lol.

Yeah, I would most likely vote for Seeker. I really have a thing about Creepy Black, and it fits in nicely with my own canon for my fanfic. (Make what spoiler out of that you will.). Also, very well written. :D
*just noticed* Is the demonic Pikachu described in your pasta the one from "Snow on Mount Silver?" it certainly sounds like it.

Last edited by Zayphora; November 3rd, 2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM
Necrum

Red's Tragedy
Spoiler:
Perhaps it was all leading up to this...

It all started three years ago. I was so full of hope. So pure, so innocent. But nothing stays the same for long. Prof. Oak gave me the tools I needed to explore. And as I did, my world expanded far beyond that small town they call Pallet. My mom said something to me before I left, but I can't remember what it was. How long has it been since I saw her...

My journey was simple at first. I met wondrous new creatures, and visited great cities. I challenged the strongest trainers and braved the darkest caves. But then, I met Team Rocket. They were an interesting bunch to say the least. At first, they were nothing more than petty thieves, taking whatever they could. But as I traveled, it became clear that their cruelty knew no bounds...

All evidence of purity was lost the day I entered Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town. A grave revelation had become clear to me. I had killed. Blue was my childhood rival. We met on the S.S. Anne during our journeys. And in our struggle to prove who is the strongest, a life was taken. When I found him in Pokemon Tower, he was grieving. I felt so bad, but I had to continue. As I reached the top floor, it was revealed to me that Team Rocket, in their haste to earn money, had slain a Marowack. Was I any better than them...?

I pressed on, despite my new found knowledge. I became among the strongest in the region. And when it came time, I proved myself stronger than Team Rocket. The rest went by so quickly. The Elite Four were no match for me. With every victory, I took another step closer to being the best...

Blue was waiting for me. He said I had become corrupt. That I was no longer a trainer. He said I was just like Giovanni. I tried to ignore his words as our final battle commenced, but his words pierced through the veil, filling me with anger. In the end, Blue lost the battle. And in his loss, I had gained the favor of his grandfather, the very same man who had helped me start my journey. Prof. Oak...

Perhaps it was all leading up to this. I stand at the edge of Mount Silver, looking down at the boundless white snow. A boy, only a few year younger than me at my rear. When he approached me, I was surprised. No one had been here since I arrived. I said nothing to him as we battled. I had never felt that level of fear before. Is that what Blue felt that day on the S.S. Anne? I have never lost a single battle, until now...

Perhaps this is what Prof. Oak intended all along, when he sent me to this place. There's nothing left for me down there. The snow looks so nice. It's a shame. This is goodbye I suppose. I wish this boy the best. There is only one way off this mountain...

Perhaps it was all leading up to this...

I feel very depressed now. Not sure this came out the way I hoped, but oh well. Not really scary, but then again, scaring isn't the only thing a creepypasta is meant to do. I was going for something unnerving and sad. Hope you like!
Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:14 PM
Zayphora

OMG. THAT WAS...beautiful! <3 I love dat ending. ASDFGHJKL HE COMMITTED SUICIDE WHAAAAAAAAAT?!? PLOT FREAKING TWIST!!!!!

Lol, sorry, I'm currently full of sugar xD lol :D don't get me wrong, that was seriously creepy...and sad. I thought Loss of Purpose was sad. God, you should post that somewhere. The world needs to see that. ASDFGHJKL YOU JUST FREAKING MADE IT HARD FOR ME TO DECIDE WHO TO VOTE FOR
Old November 4th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Necrum

Thanks. I'm always really critical of my own writing, and yet everyone seems to like everything I write. I'm always pleasantly surprized.

Yeah, you don't actually see Red leave, so I figured, maybe he jumped. Though B2W2 would contradict this...
Old November 4th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Name: Urugamosu
Pick a pokemon from the list: Lampent..
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: Strangled Red.
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: KCALB

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:32 AM
SeekerOfDarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
Yeah, I would most likely vote for Seeker. I really have a thing about Creepy Black, and it fits in nicely with my own canon for my fanfic. (Make what spoiler out of that you will.). Also, very well written. :D
*just noticed* Is the demonic Pikachu described in your pasta the one from "Snow on Mount Silver?" it certainly sounds like it.
Thanks! For the record, yes, the demonic Pikachu is indeed the one from Snow on Mount Silver. I just added a twist onto the reason it was so demonic. As I have said before, mine was a combination of Creepy Black and Snow on Mount Silver, two of my personal favorite Creepypastas.

Anywho, i read all existing pastas just now. To lavender town music. I'll give you guys a brief review of those that aren't mine:

Spoiler:
@Drgons90: I thought yours was the creepiest overall. I don't know if your grammar was shaky intentionally, but it worked with the style you were going with. I personally never though about a Banette doing all the haunting in those creepy little cartridges, honestly. Well played, well played.

@Zayphora: I was slightly surprised to see a 5th gen pasta, actually, but I like what you did with it. I love that the whole thing is about those trainers that just stand there endlessly on the routes, never leaving after you defeat them once, and since there's no Vs seeker in the 5th gen, they just remain there uselessly forever. I don't think it was as creepy as the others, but it was definitly a good story.

@NecrumWarrior: I love your rendition on the story of Red. It's like the ramblings of a dying man, regretful for everything he's done, the monster he's become. I especially like how you have it so that Prof. Oak sends Red to Mt. Silver, because he's too powerful. Very eerie, very sad, very well done.

Well, now that that's out of the way, I'm going to say that for now my vote goes out to Zayphora, for just having a really good story. Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go sit in a corner and rock back and forth out of fear.
Old November 4th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Zayphora

^Wow, with lavender town in the background too? Wow. That's brave of you.

Also, welcome Urugamosu-ASDFGHJKL ANOTHER KCALB FAN YAAAAAAAAY!!! *cough* Excuse me. XD

Anyway, thanks, Seeker. :D I really didn't start out to write a 5th gen pasta, as there are creepy NPC's in all the gens, but yeah. I like 5th gen stuff, because it hasn't existed for as long so all the good ideas aren't already taken.

Also, you know what really annoys me? LAME REVENGE-PASTA.
I mean, the story has been done so many times. Kid has a favorite Pokemon in the game, but he accidentally deletes it/loses his game/forgets about it and one day, he gets a new game and finds his old pokemon on that game, at which point Lavender Town Theme plays, the Pokemon addresses the kid by his real name, kills his character, and leaves a mark (I.e. a handprint, blood, note, etc.) in the real world. I see so many of them it's not even funny.

And on a completely unrelated topic, I find it ironic that BW2 has a location known as "Reversal Mountain". And it's a continuation of BW....well let's just say I'm on the lookout for anything...strangely colored in there. AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old November 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Necrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
Also, you know what really annoys me? LAME REVENGE-PASTA.
I mean, the story has been done so many times. Kid has a favorite Pokemon in the game, but he accidentally deletes it/loses his game/forgets about it and one day, he gets a new game and finds his old pokemon on that game, at which point Lavender Town Theme plays, the Pokemon addresses the kid by his real name, kills his character, and leaves a mark (I.e. a handprint, blood, note, etc.) in the real world. I see so many of them it's not even funny.
What if my favorite Pokemon was a Sneasel named Slender. Oh god, I think someones coming...!
Old November 6th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Zayphora

That concludes the contest!! This means--
IT'S TIME TO DDDDDDUEL VOTE!!!
XD see what I did there! it's voting day!!!
Anyway, submit your votes to me by Personal Message, by Friday. Then on Saturday we'll see who won!!!

PLEASE VOTE PEOPLES!!!
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
Name: Rococo
Pick a pokemon from the list: Hypno
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: Hypno is always a solid choice,strangled red is pretty good too.
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: Slenderman,even in general Creepypasta stories.

I'm not sure that i'll be able to vote since I don't know if i'll have time to read the entries,but i'll try. :D

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:43 PM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

lol nice story .... i think i just gonna wait till this hack finish

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Zayphora

Welcome, Rococo! Also, I hope you candid the time to join at some point, Kirakon. We can always use new members.

Remember, today is the LAST day for voting! Send in your vote by PM!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here