The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:52 AM
frogdude
Unhatched Egg

I don't normally play through an entire hacked ROM, but this has me inspired, keep up the great work.
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:02 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashor View Post
Hey has anyone figured out how to get Larvesta to listen to you?
We're still working on that. It'll be resolved by full release.
Old November 4th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Pika Blitz
Unhatched Egg

Hey, I just downloaded the Beta today, and it is looking great so far; however, I am not able to get out of the twist woodlands because of a glitch with Super Nerd Layton. My screen just turns black after he talks to me. Also, I noticed that I cannot look at my trainer card, and if I try to, my screen turns black and the VBA (I have the mac version) makes a terrible shredding noise. I know that it is not a problem with my emulator as I have been able to play all other games without problem. If someone could help me that would be great.
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:13 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Blitz View Post
Hey, I just downloaded the Beta today, and it is looking great so far; however, I am not able to get out of the twist woodlands because of a glitch with Super Nerd Layton. My screen just turns black after he talks to me. Also, I noticed that I cannot look at my trainer card, and if I try to, my screen turns black and the VBA (I have the mac version) makes a terrible shredding noise. I know that it is not a problem with my emulator as I have been able to play all other games without problem. If someone could help me that would be great.
I nor anyone else has had a problem with the super nerd in twist woodlands. I just tested him and the battle worked fine. Did you patch it to the correct fire red rom? The trainer card I'm aware of and will be fixed in the final version. As for Layton, I don't know what's up with that. Keep trying to get it to work and if it still doesn't, PM me and I'll assist more.
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Pika Blitz
Unhatched Egg

Yeah, I just patched a different Fire Red rom, and it worked. My fault definitely. Thanks so much!
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:51 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Blitz View Post
Yeah, I just patched a different Fire Red rom, and it worked. My fault definitely. Thanks so much!
Sure, no problem. Avoid the trainer card for now. The full hack is only a month away so when it's released, you'll be able to see the trainer card.
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
No because the sequel is the events right after the end of this hack. But after you've received your 7th badge, there's newer optional places to explore. Like going through the Trident Water maze to reach Poseidon's cave. There's also the secret area in Inferno Mountain that can only be accessed after you've got the 7th badge which leads you to Gaea Cave. Remember you have to find the legendaries to do the bonding script to have them in your party. Groundon, Celebii, Kyogre, Jirachi, Mew, Deoxys, Shaymin, Torndadus, and Thundurus are all optional and in their own specific cave/area. You have to find them. It's actually recommended you do find them before challenging the last few bosses because they're really tough. The other legendaries in the hack are either given to you or show up in the main storyline.
But they will join without any EVs, they will not be very useful IMO :D
But I'm curious about the bonding script, so I'll be sure to do it =D

Quote:
We're still working on that. It'll be resolved by full release.
Why don't you give 8th badge as the first one as I once suggested?
You won't need to care about it anymore. Or as a 5th one so it won't affect the ones who don't want to play from the start.
Or there can be NPC that will replace the badges for them xD

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:29 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Hey has anyone figured out how to get Larvesta to listen to you?
I got the same problem when I played with it but still I managed to train it around lv 50 when the hack ended. DrG promised she will fix that problem in beta 2.

Another thing DrG, I remember I saw Tornadus blocking an entrance to a mountain area when i talked with it it just disappear. is this related with some sort of event?
Old November 5th, 2012, 01:55 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

But they will join without any EVs, they will not be very useful IMO :D
But I'm curious about the bonding script, so I'll be sure to do it =D

Why don't you give 8th badge as the first one as I once suggested?
You won't need to care about it anymore. Or as a 5th one so it won't affect the ones who don't want to play from the start.
Or there can be NPC that will replace the badges for them xD
Yeah, I thought of that a few days ago. And I think I'll give the 8th Badge or another badge higher than the 4th one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I got the same problem when I played with it but still I managed to train it around lv 50 when the hack ended. DrG promised she will fix that problem in beta 2.

Another thing DrG, I remember I saw Tornadus blocking an entrance to a mountain area when i talked with it it just disappear. is this related with some sort of event?
There was supposed to be a blockade there so you will meet him up on purpose and I will put a blockade there in the next release.

Yes and No. It makes Tornadus first appearance but id really nothing important... :D
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Ashor
Devil Summoner

Quote:

Majority of the time he dies before he would listen to me and attack. It's a bit annoying, but I can wait until beta 2 comes out.
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:36 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
There was supposed to be a blockade there so you will meet him up on purpose and I will put a blockade there in the next release.

Yes and No. It makes Tornadus first appearance but id really nothing important... :D
OK but i was asking what is inside that mountain and when will the blockade be removed.
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:38 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Majority of the time he dies before he would listen to me and attack. It's a bit annoying, but I can wait until beta 2 comes out.
Yeah that poor soul!!! But i used save states to keep it alive
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:40 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
OK but i was asking what is inside that mountain and when will the blockade be removed.
Sorry, I don't think there will be a cave out there... :/
Old November 6th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Use save states =D Load until it attacks =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Adriix95
Unhatched Egg

Hi, im new in this forum
i will know if i can play this game on my android
Adriix95.
Old November 6th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Ashor
Devil Summoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Use save states =D Load until it attacks =D
Lol I know, I'm just trying to ween myself off using save states.
Old November 6th, 2012, 11:37 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
Sorry, I don't think there will be a cave out there... :/
Well there was an opening behind it. So I thought there might be something worth inside it haa haa
Old November 7th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Adriix95
Unhatched Egg

Hi, I'm new to this forum.
I want to know if this game is available on android.
(Sorry, I'm french and my english is not very good...)
Old November 7th, 2012, 01:50 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriix95 View Post
Hi, I'm new to this forum.
I want to know if this game is available on android.
(Sorry, I'm french and my english is not very good...)
Yes, just patch the patch in the first page to a FR Rom. Then just put it over to your android... :D
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:24 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Well there was an opening behind it. So I thought there might be something worth inside it haa haa
There is something in the cave, I just didn't even tell Tajaros yet lol. There's some things I keep a secret from him too until the last minute ^.^

A small but last update will be posted later this week. I haven't posted in awhile because I've been working on the finishing touches of the hack and my 360 decided to do a red ring of death right when I was ready to buy Halo 4(Worse luck ever, right?) So I was forced to go buy a pre-owned 360, got back home, and played it for long hours.

What's in the cave can be totally skiped though as it's not a main part of the storyline. Just a heads up.
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:36 AM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Quote:
There is something in the cave, I just didn't even tell Tajaros yet lol. There's some things I keep a secret from him too until the last minute ^.^

A small but last update will be posted later this week. I haven't posted in awhile because I've been working on the finishing touches of the hack and my 360 decided to do a red ring of death right when I was ready to buy Halo 4(Worse luck ever, right?) So I was forced to go buy a pre-owned 360, got back home, and played it for long hours.

What's in the cave can be totally skiped though as it's not a main part of the storyline. Just a heads up.
A girl that plays Halo 4? WOW im shocked lol.

Old November 7th, 2012, 08:36 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
A girl that plays Halo 4? WOW im shocked lol.
Yeah, I prefer Halo. Not a call of duty fan at all. I know 2 other girls who play Halo as well every now and then at my college dorm. They're better than me lol.

I also forget to mention that Conarp and Blazard now have new sprites. I won't spoil'em, you'll have to play and see. They look very good.
Old November 7th, 2012, 08:45 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Yeah, I prefer Halo. Not a call of duty fan at all. I know 2 other girls who play Halo as well every now and then at my college dorm. They're better than me lol.

I also forget to mention that Conarp and Blazard now have new sprites. I won't spoil'em, you'll have to play and see. They look very good.
Yeah! I can't wait to see their new sprite.
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:41 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

ANNOUNCEMENT:

What was going to be a small update will be the best update in the hack's thread thus far. I've decided to just throw it all out there, couldn't resist holding it back any longer. Be sure to check out this thread at Midnight. It's something BIG!
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Ach7AC
Mime Jr.

Quote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

What was going to be a small update will be the best update in the hack's thread thus far. I've decided to just throw it all out there, couldn't resist holding it back any longer. Be sure to check out this thread at Midnight. It's something BIG!
Midnight in which time zone?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links