The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old September 30th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Jalsy's Avatar
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: @pearl of the orient seas
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Sa wakas! Muling nabuhay ang thread na ito!oh! I'm so glad to see this thread again!
--
Username: Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april.. Call me Ash for short..XD
Location: Bicol Region
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Kyurem
School Level: Tertiary Level/College
__________________
Love God <3 Life's Good
Loving Partner☆☆ Forum Family
  #52    
Old October 1st, 2012, 09:29 PM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhuab View Post
Username: joeyhuab
Location:
Antipolo City
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon:
Charizard
School Level: 2nd year College

About the K-12 system, I don't really know cause hindi ko naabutan.
Accepted!

Haha, sinabi mo pa kaya lng parang inangkop na rin kami sa bagong grading system kahit d i kami naabutan.

Translation: Yeah, you said it. But, it's like they used the new grading system with us as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april View Post
Sa wakas! Muling nabuhay ang thread na ito!oh! I'm so glad to see this thread again!
--
Username: Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april.. Call me Ash for short..XD
Location: Bicol Region
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Kyurem
School Level: Tertiary Level/College
Accepted!

Hi there Ash I didn't know you were a Filipino... xD

Also new topic.
Quote:
What do you think about Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV?, Will it end up in another controversial decision?
- For me I think it will a comeback for Pacquiao but, I also think more people will be bored for watching the same fighters all over again. They just want Pacquiao and Mayweather on the ring to settle things once and for all...
__________________
  #53    
Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
Psystar63's Avatar
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In my room
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Hi y'all! Even though I'm half Filipino/half Australian, I'd like to join too! My mother was born in Cebu, but moved to Australia and married my Dad. I've only been to the Philippines once, and that was to visit my uncle and relatives in Cebu for Christmas and New Years in 1999-2000. I've grown up in Australia all my life, so I'm not all too familiar with Filipino culture, but I'm hoping that being in this club will change that. :D

Username:
Location: Perth, Australia
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Hydreigon!!!
School Level: University (though on break from Uni for about a year)
__________________
My latest Titlescreen Pokémon Nova Version by HaxsaurusRex

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket


  #54    
Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:02 AM
Jalsy's Avatar
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: @pearl of the orient seas
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
^Yep, I am..thanks for the welcome

So,everyone in facebook is buzzing about the CYBERCRIME LAW..Correct me if I'm wrong, but may I ask what are your opinions about it?
__________________
Love God <3 Life's Good
Loving Partner☆☆ Forum Family
  #55    
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:04 AM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april View Post
^Yep, I am..thanks for the welcome

So,everyone in facebook is buzzing about the CYBERCRIME LAW..Correct me if I'm wrong, but may I ask what are your opinions about it?
I hate it, some can't watch anime, (even SAO), this is a waste of budget...

Plus I got a black Profile Picture in FB but changed it again... xD
__________________
  #56    
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Jalsy's Avatar
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: @pearl of the orient seas
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
^Yeah, though It mean something about protection but .. sobra naman ata yun. Ok na sana pero sobra naman yung mga bawal...tsk..

I've seen so many black profile pictures. I was planning to change but I hardly got time..XD
__________________
Love God <3 Life's Good
Loving Partner☆☆ Forum Family
  #57    
Old October 4th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Altomare's Avatar
Altomare
Purupuru!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Philippines
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april View Post
^Yeah, though It mean something about protection but .. sobra naman ata yun. Ok na sana pero sobra naman yung mga bawal...tsk..

I've seen so many black profile pictures. I was planning to change but I hardly got time..XD
I understand the good part of the cyber crime law (protection against hackers) but yes, some of the parts may be too harsh.
The idea is good-protection against bullying and stuff. But some of the rules are too much. Then again, internet is relatively new and the government may not be sure how to handle this kind of thing. Let's give em some time.

I don't have a black dp, only Darkrai....well, it's a black pokemon.
__________________
  #58    
Old October 5th, 2012, 04:22 PM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altomare View Post
I understand the good part of the cyber crime law (protection against hackers) but yes, some of the parts may be too harsh.
The idea is good-protection against bullying and stuff. But some of the rules are too much. Then again, internet is relatively new and the government may not be sure how to handle this kind of thing. Let's give em some time.

I don't have a black dp, only Darkrai....well, it's a black pokemon.
Yeah, too much lucky my computer still plays anime!
__________________
  #59    
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Altomare's Avatar
Altomare
Purupuru!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Philippines
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
Yeah, too much lucky my computer still plays anime!
Oh no! I'm watching pokemon right now! I will be put in jail because of the cyber crime law
__________________
  #60    
Old October 10th, 2012, 01:52 AM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altomare View Post
Oh no! I'm watching pokemon right now! I will be put in jail because of the cyber crime law
Haha, lol...

Anyways the Cyber-Crime Law has been suspended until January, freedom! xD
__________________
  #61    
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Jalsy's Avatar
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: @pearl of the orient seas
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Hooray! freedom is back!. Although I like the intention of what that law wants to do but there's some things harsh about it..still.
__________________
Love God <3 Life's Good
Loving Partner☆☆ Forum Family
  #62    
Old October 29th, 2012, 12:11 AM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Ok, guys it's been a while since I started a new topic.

Quote:
What do you think about the government?
- For me, I still think they're lacking something. Something that will get the hearts of people even there has been many changes through innovation and economy. Still many people suffer from hunger.
__________________
  #63    
Old October 30th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Reminiscing's Avatar
Reminiscing
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Ohhemmgee o: May Filipino Club pala dito so..Hi mga people. I'll join :D

Username: Reminiscing
Location: Bicol...somewhere in Cam. Sur~xD
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Charizard
School Level: 2nd Year College

:)

^hmm what I think about the government here?
I don't really involve into politics cause they stressed me out xD but seeing many news or commercials about them it makes me think that the Philippines is one corrupt country which is sad D: (well that's always I'm seeing everytime I watch a news) but yeah, now that the election is coming...I just hope they kept those promises they have said in their commercials. I'm not voting though...I didn't register anyway haha
  #64    
Old October 30th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Frazzevous's Avatar
Frazzevous
I wanna build a snowman~
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sunset-lit flower paradise
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
What do you think about the government?

Honestly, I don't really give much attention to political stuff, but what I do know about and think of the government is that, the people there are power-hungry and corrupt. Yeah, such a cliché description.
__________________
Avatar and profile picture are from zerochan, and sig is from Google; credits go to the creators.


  #65    
Old November 1st, 2012, 04:58 PM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscing View Post
Ohhemmgee o: May Filipino Club pala dito so..Hi mga people. I'll join :D

Username: Reminiscing
Location: Bicol...somewhere in Cam. Sur~xD
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Charizard
School Level: 2nd Year College



^hmm what I think about the government here?
I don't really involve into politics cause they stressed me out xD but seeing many news or commercials about them it makes me think that the Philippines is one corrupt country which is sad D: (well that's always I'm seeing everytime I watch a news) but yeah, now that the election is coming...I just hope they kept those promises they have said in their commercials. I'm not voting though...I didn't register anyway haha
Sorry, but you have to change your Partner Pokemon we already have too much Charizard users in the meantime you can have Charmeleon feel free to post here if you want another Pokemon. Bur, you are still accepted.

Yeah, hope those people running in the elections will keep those promises they said.
__________________
  #66    
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Altomare's Avatar
Altomare
Purupuru!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Philippines
Gender: Female
What do you think about the government

Oh wow.... I nver was one to watch the news. I agree that things do need improving. What i do like is there seems to be actions against former politicians who have done wrong, plus trying to make laws that try to improve the country (although both the cyber law and the sin tax law ended up rather controversial)
Looks like election time is coming again, let's hope promises are not made to be broken.
__________________
  #67    
Old November 9th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Jaypz's Avatar
Jaypz
Cool Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in your imagination
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Username: Jaypz
Location: Taguig City
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
School Level: 2nd year college

am I in ? :\

Um I don't really into politics stuff but I do care about the progression of our country. Even before till now, vote buying is still active and practiced by those unworthy candidates. Some of them create attention into advertising and products that consider to be EPALs. So If I were you I'll only vote and choose the right and the best ones who will truly make a change. ( Though I can't vote yet 'cause I'm still 17 :D )

Last edited by Jaypz; November 11th, 2012 at 07:41 PM. Reason: sorry forgot to answer the topic..
  #68    
Old November 11th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Jaypz's Avatar
Jaypz
Cool Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in your imagination
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
What about a new topic guys ? so we can make this club active and running :]

( Can everyone suggest a topic ? or only the pres can do that ? )
  #69    
Old November 12th, 2012, 02:59 AM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
Username: Jaypz
Location: Taguig City
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
School Level: 2nd year college

am I in ? :\

Um I don't really into politics stuff but I do care about the progression of our country. Even before till now, vote buying is still active and practiced by those unworthy candidates. Some of them create attention into advertising and products that consider to be EPALs. So If I were you I'll only vote and choose the right and the best ones who will truly make a change. ( Though I can't vote yet 'cause I'm still 17 :D )
Sorry for the late reply and your accepted. Am I really the only Higschooler here? XD

Yeah Your right about those, and maybe it will be a great Idea to make kids vote in the elections... xD

Anyways, about your latest post you may make your own topics as long as it relates things about the Philippines.
__________________
  #70    
Old November 12th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Jaypz's Avatar
Jaypz
Cool Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in your imagination
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
Sorry for the late reply and your accepted. Am I really the only Higschooler here? XD

Yeah Your right about those, and maybe it will be a great Idea to make kids vote in the elections... xD

Anyways, about your latest post you may make your own topics as long as it relates things about the Philippines.
hehe seems like you're the only one around :D

yeah right hahaha xD

ah see but I guess other members are busy, they haven't active lately.. um
  #71    
Old November 12th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Alge's Avatar
Alge
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Username: Alge
Location: Taguig
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Servine
School Level: 1st year high school

I'm a cousin of Jaypz by the way :D
  #72    
Old November 13th, 2012, 03:52 AM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alge View Post
Username: Alge
Location: Taguig
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon: Servine
School Level: 1st year high school

I'm a cousin of Jaypz by the way :D
Cool, dude your accepted.

Another High-Schooler yay! xD Anyways, when signing up you should always answer the current topic discussion.
__________________
  #73    
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:47 PM
robin22gongon's Avatar
robin22gongon
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Want to know? VM me.
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to robin22gongon
Username:robin22gongon
Locationan Jose Del Monte Bulacan, Region 3, Luzon, Phillipines
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon:Emboar
School Level:3rd year Highschool

Also I think that underage people like us youths should be allowed to vote.
I think not allowing us to vote is ruining the right to speak for us Filipinos.

Last edited by robin22gongon; November 13th, 2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Answered Topic
  #74    
Old November 14th, 2012, 01:19 AM
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin22gongon View Post
Username:robin22gongon
Locationan Jose Del Monte Bulacan, Region 3, Luzon, Phillipines
Signature, Partner, or Favorite Pokemon:Emboar
School Level:3rd year Highschool

Also I think that underage people like us youths should be allowed to vote.
I think not allowing us to vote is ruining the right to speak for us Filipinos.
Cool, your accepted! And a batchmate yay! And I totally agree with you we kids should be allowed to vote... xD

Anyways new topic.

Quote:
Your thoughts about Plagiarism?
- I think it's something like ripping things from other people like what senator sotto he did. He should have made an apology a sincere one for that matter. He should at least gave credit.
__________________
  #75    
Old November 14th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Jaypz's Avatar
Jaypz
Cool Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in your imagination
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by tajaros View Post
Cool, your accepted! And a batchmate yay! And I totally agree with you we kids should be allowed to vote... xD

Anyways new topic.



- I think it's something like ripping things from other people like what senator sotto he did. He should have made an apology a sincere one for that matter. He should at least gave credit.
um yea he should have cuz obviously he did not even asked the one who texted him the letter ( Is it a letter by the way ? :D ) who supposedly his friend, where the words and sentences came.. he just made a quick and unplanned decision that he did not even think thoroughly. Well that's plagiarism actually for ya xD
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.