The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 4th, 2012 (06:12 PM).
Sydian
1000 forms of fear

Nature: Timid
Y'all were old. I had my first crush in kindergarten. His name was Derrek and he was my best friend that year. He gave me a plastic ring, actually. I was sad that he was gone the next year and my taste in boys changed awfully, cause Stephen was UGLY and I don't know why I ever tried to kiss him. 1st grade is awful. But yeah, I've had like...a crush every year since kindergarten probably. v_v Quite strange really, considering I have problems attaching to people and don't like people as friends very often. So why so many crushes? Silly Syddy.
Old November 5th, 2012 (04:24 AM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
My first crush was in third grade, on a really pretty girl named Alex. The crush only ever ran so deep as "oh she is really pretty", but I always wanted her. I never thought I could get her though because she was beautiful and I was a little fat boy . As it turns out, it doesn't matter, because a few years later I came down with a fabulous case of the homo.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old November 8th, 2012 (11:14 AM).
Aeon
Dayum, son. Where'd you find this?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I think 2nd grade. Though I was really blunt and didn't know what crushes were about until 7th grade, but it was too late then for multiple reasons.

Pair
AlexAhnon
Old November 8th, 2012 (08:00 PM).
.Skylight.
Through & Beyond

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to .Skylight.
My first crush was when I was in middle school, she did not go to the same school, but she did live across the street which is a lot better! I'm unsure if she knew I had a crush one her, but I'm assuming she did since she was the one who asked me out. That was definitely unexpected, but I loved the time I spent with her. I still know where she lives since she has not moved, but I just do not go over there any more.

As of the moment I do not have a crush, at least I do not think I do.
Old November 19th, 2012 (05:53 PM). Edited November 19th, 2012 by Volcanix769.
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Skylight. View Post
My first crush was when I was in middle school, she did not go to the same school, but she did live across the street which is a lot better! I'm unsure if she knew I had a crush one her, but I'm assuming she did since she was the one who asked me out. That was definitely unexpected, but I loved the time I spent with her. I still know where she lives since she has not moved, but I just do not go over there any more.

As of the moment I do not have a crush, at least I do not think I do.
That's sweet. oAo And I feel bad for you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Y'all were old. I had my first crush in kindergarten. His name was Derrek and he was my best friend that year. He gave me a plastic ring, actually. I was sad that he was gone the next year and my taste in boys changed awfully, cause Stephen was UGLY and I don't know why I ever tried to kiss him. 1st grade is awful. But yeah, I've had like...a crush every year since kindergarten probably. v_v Quite strange really, considering I have problems attaching to people and don't like people as friends very often. So why so many crushes? Silly Syddy.
Dang, you have a lot of former crushes with strange people.
Old November 19th, 2012 (06:10 PM).
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

My first crush was probably around grade 4. I think most of my friends in my class knew about it lol. My crush on her died around the start of high school.
Old November 22nd, 2012 (12:20 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
It was in 5th grade, with a girl named Maria. My young self pursued her to the point where it weirded her out. We didn't have any classes together during middle school, but in high school (because our last names came one after the other) we were seated near each other in homeroom and I had a locker next to her. I no longer was pursuing her but I did find her attractive still, and I think she got over what happened in 5th grade... we talked quite a bit and she was one of the last to send me off when I transferred schools in 10th grade. She's also a Facebook friend even though we don't talk much on there.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old November 22nd, 2012 (04:47 AM).
zephyr6257
Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)

My first real crush was in grade 5.

It's funny really >.> About a week before i met her, I had a dream where I was in a library, and met some girl named _______.

The next week, during our field trip, a girl introduced herself to me, and she looked exactly like the person in my dream, and had the same name.

So, I kinda stalked followed her about for a couple of weeks, and found out from her friends that she never had a boyfriend before, because she was those kind of people who didn't she was ready for a relationship yet.

So I waited. And ended in the friendzone. I never got a chance to confess to her. She moved to another school, and the last time I saw her, she became a totally different person.

AND THAT IS MY STORY. :3
Old November 22nd, 2012 (05:18 AM).
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
4th grade. I've followed her secretly till the end of my high school life. Since then I quit having crushes and stuff like that. Since they will be a major distraction in my life(for now).

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old November 22nd, 2012 (06:03 AM).
Pvt Tamama
Chii!

Nature: Calm
5th grade i had a crush on the girl next door we hung out all the time and she kissed me once it was a quick kiss and my first kiss i still remember it to this day what i would find out a few weeks later that she was moving to another state i was heartbroken
Old November 23rd, 2012 (10:54 AM).
Penta Penguin
The biggest underdog in the world

My first ever crush was when I was 8, on a girl named Rachael. Nothing really came of it, because she moved elsewhere about a week later. :/

Next project: Pokemon Dark Nebula?

~Youtube~
Old November 25th, 2012 (11:13 PM).
Moogles
better than u
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I've never had what I consider to be a true "crush". I once thought I had a crush on my best friend, but he was my best friend, and even if I did I wouldn't have explored it. I also think that Chris Evans is incredibly attractive but I don't think I would really consider that a crush either. I suppose I'm just weird.

Quote:
you are a despicable piece of ♥♥♥♥ that doesn't belong in the D&D section.
Old November 29th, 2012 (08:22 AM).
thisguy647
Unhatched Egg

There was this new girl in Year 4 who I immediately developed one on (Start of Year 4 for me was September 2010 for reference): I kept it secret to everyone for like 1 and a half years. So go forward to March 2012. My year was about to go on a school trip.

And then I just had to play Truth or Dare.

My turn, I picked Truth. "Who do you like?". I refused to tell. Then this girl started listing all the girls in my class. And then my face decided to be a dick and go viciously red when she mentioned the name of the girl I had a crush on. ;v

Everyone found out at that point: though I never admitted it until after the crush on her had died. It died around June 2012 iirc. The first person that found out about it was one of my friends, around Jan/Feb 2012. I kept it secret for so long. ;D

To add insult to injury; the girl was one of the people that nobody really liked. After the school trip, she pretty much began to hate me. Now she fully hates me. XP

Hey, Wynaut, I might as well tell the story of my current one.

--

So, cue beginning of Year 6 (the year I'm in now, started September this year). At the moment: I have no crushes, and I'm happy about it. =P Cue the school council election day. One of the people who made a speech was this (apparently really popular, though I didn't find this out until like November) hot girl called Sophie. Ended up realising I had a crush on her a while later. Then, cue Truth or Dare, same as last time, but this time I outright tell who it is since I didn't want to go through all I did last time. Then, guess what, same girl from earlier (the one that listed all the names in the class) finds out, and tells her. Needless to say, I got really annoyed with the girl.
(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)
Old November 29th, 2012 (01:27 PM).
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

I have no idea when my first crush was...probably around primary 6 at school...the first girl I properly had feelings for though was earlier this year and she hates me now.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old November 29th, 2012 (04:58 PM).
White Mage
don't let me drown
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I had a crush on this girl named Taylor in 2nd grade. We were both really good friends and I think we were the only friends we had from the opposite gender. I switched schools and never saw her again, except for once at church 3 years later, for about 15 seconds.

Sponsored Links