< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse non-brain-hair

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Reply Post Reply
Old November 2nd, 2012 (12:23 PM).
mmm gurl that 90s
Crystal Tier
Nature: Impish
In tribute to November and a couple annoying friends I have, what do you think of body hair or facial hair (yours or in general)?
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5

Old November 2nd, 2012 (12:29 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
Facial hair can be okay in some cases. I kinda think I'd look good with it.

Other body hair is terrible. Always.
Old November 2nd, 2012 (12:58 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
I don't like it. I hate having facial hair and body hair. The only hair I have that I like is the hair on my scalp.

(x) Tumblr
(y) Twitter
Previously Eeveon
Old November 2nd, 2012 (2:11 PM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I absolutely hate having facial hair or body hair; the former can work well with some people, but it definitely doesn't with me.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old November 2nd, 2012 (2:14 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
I'm a girl so body hair is more likely to be shaved off than celebrated.

I like good, well-kept beards on men though. Some men more than others, but I far prefer my boyfriend with a beard to him without one.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old November 2nd, 2012 (2:28 PM). Edited November 2nd, 2012 by Volcanix769.
Known as the Quilava Guy!
Nature: Careful
I only like the hair on my head. I don't like the other areas of it. :c
Old November 2nd, 2012 (2:43 PM).
My Secrecy. My Advantage.
Platinum Tier
Facial/body hair can look amazing on the right sort of people, but I don't really like it on me. Since it's cold and I'm naturally blond I'll let a bit of facial hair grow out longer than usual before I shave it all off since it keeps my face warm, but that's about as far as I will let it go.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old November 2nd, 2012 (3:25 PM). Edited November 2nd, 2012 by Patchisou Yutohru.
Crystal Tier
Nature: Lax
I think I look good with some stubble. But it takes forever for my facial hair to grow and even then I don't have facial hair growing in all the places most guys my age do. If I don't deal with them, I have awkward patches on my face every now. So it takes me a while to get stubble, haha.

I don't have a problem with my arm hair, leg hair, underarm hair, or happy trail hair. All the other hair on my body I would be okay with getting rid of permanently.
Old November 2nd, 2012 (4:01 PM).
if I could grow a beard I think I'd look good with stubble but yeah none for me. as for other people I can always appreciate a good beard. I dont mind body hair on girls as long as its no more than mine haha (wow I feel really superficial saying that, sorry!)
Old November 2nd, 2012 (11:32 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier
Nature: Quiet
I don't like body hair. Never did.

Since I'm a girl and I can't grow a pretty beard, I like guys with some stubble. Some. It makes them look cool, and that's basically my only reason.
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”

Old November 3rd, 2012 (8:49 AM).
Gold Tier
I dislike facial/body hair. I am a girl so naturally I shave it ^^; I generally dont like facial hair at all on guys either.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (2:53 PM).
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Silver Tier
Nature: Lax
I don't mind facial hair. Some guys are even hotter with beards. :3

Body hair? Meh. I'm pretty indifferent about it on others. As for me, I shave my legs and armpits when I feel like it. When I was younger, I was far more insecure and even shaved my arms a few times. Now I don't care if they're fuzzy. :p
If you're looking for me,
I'm hiding on Reddit or Twitter.
Old November 4th, 2012 (2:41 AM).
I want to see the world with you.
Nature: Quiet
I don't like body hair much. I always try to get rid of them if they look like they've grown too long. The only places I can stand having hair on are, of course, my head and my legs. They don't grow too thickly so I don't mind.

As for guys, it depends. I don't really like facial hair on Asian guys, especially moustaches. For Caucasians, I'm indifferent. Some look good with facial hair and some don't. Like I said, it depends.

Old November 4th, 2012 (3:08 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal TierEO
Ugh no I hate all hair (except head!!!). It... feels wrong knowing it's there. Like hair on my underarms I can't take it just irritates me and I have to remove it. So ya, I remove that everyday. Hair on legs I can take slightly as long as I'm wearing pants, but if any part of my legs are exposed I go crazy and have to shave. I do get hair just above my mouth and I shave that every second-third day since that doesn't grow as quick as hair under my arms. If I say more that'd be tmi, sooo. :(

I dislike beards on males tho stubble looks nice. Mustaches makes you look like you're someone who is going to steal my money. Thanks to TV, ofc.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old November 4th, 2012 (7:25 AM).
Gold Tier
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Facial hair is okay, IMO, as long as it's well taken care of.

Old November 5th, 2012 (4:03 AM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
Nature: Adamant
Body hair isn't bad at all. I find guys equally attractive whether they have body hair or not, so I have no issue with it whatsoever.

As for facial hair, stubble is fine but beards are not. I freaking cannot stand beards lol.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old November 5th, 2012 (7:48 AM).
You learn who your real friends are.
Nature: Serious
I absolutely hate body hair/facial hair on me. I just can't stand it: I usually shave it off anyway. I think it just looks god-damn awful on me. The only hair that counts is on top of your head.
~Paired With Pancham Cutie~
I've returned. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Old November 5th, 2012 (11:38 AM).
Nature: Serious
On me? Well since I'm a girl, I prefer no hair other than eyebrow and scalp hair. I've had a few laser hair reduction/removal treatments for my underarms, because they grow fast and I get irritated when I shave.. my skin is too sensitive.
I do wax myself though. Whatever is left under my arms, my legs, and my whole bikini area. I've been doing it a while so legs and underarms don't hurt.. bikini hurts, obviously, but it lasts almost a month so IMO it's so worth it.

On men, it has to depend on the man. Normally I prefer clean shaven, though some guys look a lot better with facial hair or a bit of stubble than without (example for me is robert downey jr.)
I think a guy should groom his genital region somehow, even if it is a trim. I think it just looks better.
As for the rest of his body hair? I'd prefer it if he didn't shave anything else. A prickly chest or legs is not attractive. If the guy has a bad case of back-hair or chest hair and doesn't like it, he should get it waxed or save up for laser because shaving just.. blegh. I'm not attracted to a lot of body hair, but I think a fair amount on a guy is nice, and I like a nice happy trail :3
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links