The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Bofahad
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
Great and helpful thread!

Hey, where can i find the Maniac that takes Relic's stuff, in Black/White hes in the villa in Undella Town, but where is he in Black 2/White 2?

White 2:

Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
He's in a house that's like the same location in Undella as the mansion from the other game. I was kinda disappointed, since he doesn't look very rich any more. :P
Old November 4th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60 View Post
He's in a house that's like the same location in Undella as the mansion from the other game. I was kinda disappointed, since he doesn't look very rich any more.
Well... he bought all the rare treasures from Touya/Touko and then he probably realized that they don't have any value and his debts made him that way :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:48 AM
#isthenumbersign

Exactly my thoughts haha.

Does anyone know the encounter rates for N's Pokemon in the wild?
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
I think its the same encounter rate for the regular Pokemon and then another % of them being N's.

I found almost all of them fairly easy...the four in the desert refuse to appear so I dunno if its set or random chance encounter.
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:29 AM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
Has anyone gotten a dream radar Shuckle and used it? Want to know if they like it. One i got is pretty bad ass with stats

40 lv Hardy effect Contrary

atk 20
def 200
sp atk 19
sp def 190
spd 15
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:03 PM
rizoph
Mime Jr.

Nature: Mild
Is it possible to get a reshiram or zekrom with a level of 9 or under? So man people have been requesting it, and so I want to get one to get a level 100 shiny Mew.

Join tsukinohito.com/temp_forum
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Bofahad
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizoph View Post
Is it possible to get a reshiram or zekrom with a level of 9 or under? So man people have been requesting it, and so I want to get one to get a level 100 shiny Mew.
Nope, you need Pokegen or PokeSav for that, it's impossible!

They just don't know how to use Pokegen/PokeSav, but never trade with those cheaters! that Mew may be hacked..

White 2:

Old November 4th, 2012, 03:12 PM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!

Nature: Timid
Is Zekrom's nature and IVs set on the moment we battle N? Or in the moment we're about to capture it/add it to our party (I don't know whether we fight him and capture him or what). I'd like to have a decent Zekrom for myself, not just some random stats.
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
◄ Masaru's Dream World Shop ►
Old November 4th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Syltti
Lilligant's Loving Trainer

It's set when you try to capture it. It's probably preset to a certain Nature when you're battling N, but when you actually try to capture it, it's random.

FC - 4012-4737-6781
Y Battle Record: [0 Win(s) - 1 Loss(es) - 0 Tie(s)] - Latest Battle Video: N/A
"Ryana.. She's a Necromancer. Hers, however, uses a very peculiar system and grants her amazing abilities that no other necromancer has managed to replicate. Necromancers can control zombies, skeletons, and ghasts; Ryana specializes in zombies, but has a secondary handle on skeletons. People see Necromancers as horrible abominations. Ryana is nothing of the sort. It would take less than a day for anyone to realize that."

Fuyou Ayame - Elven Alchemist. Loving Mother. Royal Guardian.
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Ashitaka
Spirit of Snorlax

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to Ashitaka
I live in the USA, so we have Daylight Savings Time during the summer. Yesterday, when I changed my DS's time back one hour to account for DST ending, Join Avenue became sold out of all items and services. I figured it would be a one-time deal, maybe something they put in to keep people from getting extra stuff by messing with the clock, but now it's after midnight on the following day and everything is still sold out and no people are walking through the avenue (so I can't recommend shops to them and level the place up). Anyone else run into this problem?
Time Zone: U.S. Central standard time (GMT -6)

Old November 4th, 2012, 10:41 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by A****aka View Post
I live in the USA, so we have Daylight Savings Time during the summer. Yesterday, when I changed my DS's time back one hour to account for DST ending, Join Avenue became sold out of all items and services. I figured it would be a one-time deal, maybe something they put in to keep people from getting extra stuff by messing with the clock, but now it's after midnight on the following day and everything is still sold out and no people are walking through the avenue (so I can't recommend shops to them and level the place up). Anyone else run into this problem?
You have to wait for two midnights to pass, then it will go back to normal.
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
I think its the same encounter rate for the regular Pokemon and then another % of them being N's.

I found almost all of them fairly easy...the four in the desert refuse to appear so I dunno if its set or random chance encounter.
So that's why... I'm also having problems with finding N's Desert Pokémon... I found Sandile and Darmantian, though...
Guess I'm gonna look for the others and come back.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:25 PM
iAML33T
Obsessed Trainer

Nature: Quiet
I don't know if this is just me, but in the outside grassy area with the doctor at victory road I suddenly have a whole heap of Altarias. Every encounter is one of them! I have trained my Excadrill here a fair few times and until today never saw an Altaria in the game.
Did I just not come across it before or is it something special-ish? Anybody else have that?

The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal~
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAML33T View Post
I don't know if this is just me, but in the outside grassy area with the doctor at victory road I suddenly have a whole heap of Altarias. Every encounter is one of them! I have trained my Excadrill here a fair few times and until today never saw an Altaria in the game.
Did I just not come across it before or is it something special-ish? Anybody else have that?
Nah, the only two Pokemon in that area are Tranquil and Altaria, Altaria having a 20% encounter rate in that spot. All the areas in Victory Road now only have two Pokemon that appear by normal means of travel (walking, running, biking), and more than that by means of shaking grass or dust clouds.
Old November 5th, 2012, 01:17 AM
iAML33T
Obsessed Trainer

Oh okay, thanks for that. I just thought it was weird I had never seen them, and then suddenly they were all I was getting haha

The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal~
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:18 AM
phonastik
Strange Quark

For the Exp. Millionaire medal, do you have to get 1000000 exp on just one Pokemon, or can it be spread out over multiple Pokemon? Because if it's the first one... *shudder*

Forever alone since '99.
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Xeninacra
Ripper

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonastik View Post
For the Exp. Millionaire medal, do you have to get 1000000 exp on just one Pokemon, or can it be spread out over multiple Pokemon? Because if it's the first one... *shudder*
In Serebii I found this "Earn over 1,000,000 EXP in one day."
I think it's clear, but it's okay if you do it with different Pokemon.

Allez, hop!
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:59 AM
darkwaters93
Ninja Vaporeon

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to darkwaters93
Hi, I have been trying FOREVER to get a few of the medals but i cant figure out how.

here are some of them that im having touble with (the following may contain possible spoilers to the game):
Spoiler:
Graffiti Gazer: I have looked at the back of every single sign in Unova and not one of them had grafiti on it.

Face Board Memorial: I keep going behind the faceboard in the city but how the heck do i take my photo in it?

If someone can help me it'd be really appreciated.
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwaters93 View Post
Hi, I have been trying FOREVER to get a few of the medals but i cant figure out how.

here are some of them that im having touble with (the following may contain possible spoilers to the game):
Spoiler:
Graffiti Gazer: I have looked at the back of every single sign in Unova and not one of them had grafiti on it.

Face Board Memorial: I keep going behind the faceboard in the city but how the heck do i take my photo in it?

For the graffiti on the signboards, I don't think I have ever come across anything like that. I've seen a medal about Trainer Tips signs, though. Could it be talking about that instead?

And for the faceboard in Humilau City, you should be able to. If you walk straight up to the hole in the board, a man and a lady/a man and a gothorita will walk up. The lady/gothorita will stand next to you stick its face in the other hole, and the man will take a picture. You can do this everyday.

Hope I helped!

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Huh. i've been looking for graffiti this whole time and I still didn't find it.
Old November 5th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwaters93 View Post

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by synerjee View Post
For the graffiti on the signboards, I don't think I have ever come across anything like that. I've seen a medal about Trainer Tips signs, though. Could it be talking about that instead?

And for the faceboard in Humilau City, you should be able to. If you walk straight up to the hole in the board, a man and a lady/a man and a gothorita will walk up. The lady/gothorita will stand next to you stick its face in the other hole, and the man will take a picture. You can do this everyday.

Hope I helped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
Huh. i've been looking for graffiti this whole time and I still didn't find it.

The Graffiti is on the back of a sign on Route 2.
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Jak
i'll let you have it

Nature: Timid
Does N give you Waterfall before or after you defeat the E4? I will not survive the E4 without a lovely Gliscor by my side. i must has :(

Into the room, I know you want it
Bang bang, all over you, I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Khrysta

I think it was before. I think he says it right before you start Victory Road.
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:26 PM
I.T.
The Pokémon Cartel

Nature: Jolly
Did anyone here receive a female Eevee from Fennel's assistant in Castelia City? If you have, would anyone mind letting me "borrow" their Eevee to breed some hidden ability Eevee of my own
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here