Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse
Reload this Page The question existing.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Old November 3rd, 2012 (09:24 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Discovering your sexuality is something that everyone has to go through. Some find it incredibly challenging, because they aren't really sure what they like or for other reasons. Have you ever truly questioned your sexuality? I'm talking serious considering you're a different sexuality than what you thought you were. If so, how did you cope with it? If not, why do you think that is? Do you continue to question it, even today?
Old November 3rd, 2012 (11:50 PM).
ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
Well, I guess I do sort of question it. I mean, I'm fairly sure I like males, but I'm still unsure about females? I'm pretty sure I'm either gay or bi, but I'm also not sure if it's just my hormones confusing me even more? I've never been in a relationship with anyone, so that also kind of doesn't help much with this...dilemma, I guess. I'm more afraid of finding out I may actually not like guys like I believe I do, especially after I technically "came out" a couple of months ago.

This is really confusing and this is the best I can explain it. :\ I'm fairly sure I'm gay, though.

(x) Tumblr
(y) Twitter
Previously Eeveon
Old November 4th, 2012 (09:05 AM).
Gold Tier

I never have. Ive always known myself to be straight and attracted to guys. Ive never looked at other girls that way.
Old November 4th, 2012 (10:48 AM).
It's so overt it's covert

In middle school, I did some serious questioning.
I realized I hadn't been able to talk to my friends about boys because I never liked one.
I thought it was because I saw all of them as unhygenic idiots (middle school), but around seventh grade, I realized that I was just about 100% lesbian, haha.
I sometimes question my sexuality and ask myself "what if I'm just.. bi?". And sometimes I am really confused. Sometimes I think I might even be trans, but then I realize, hell, I love being a girl.

Just depends.
Old November 4th, 2012 (11:14 AM).
Say my name, silverflame, take control
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
I've questioned it at one point in my life, because I at one point developed a friendship with a person, that was much stronger than the friendships I had had prior to that, and I was unsure if I felt that way just because I liked him, or if it was because he was just a good friend. I came around to concluding that it probably was the latter, because he's in general just a good friend, and there wasn't really any kind of attraction to him whatsoever. However at that point, I'd say I was seriously questioning my sexuality, since I hadn't been in a relationship either.

I guess it doesn't rule out the possibility that I may be of another sexuality, but as for the moment, I see myself as 100% straight.

Old November 4th, 2012 (08:10 PM).
♥ maraala ♥

Nature: Bold
I dunno. I kind of always knew what I was but didn't have a name for it and didn't care enough about it to go find one. I was just kind of poking around looking at the various definitions of sexuality and gender types and found that panromantic grey-asexual fits me. Sometimes I wonder like... if life would be easier if I was a sexual person, but that's just idle contemplation. I don't usually think about my sexuality much other than to explain it because I really could not care less about it. :|
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Old November 5th, 2012 (04:28 AM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier

Nature: Adamant
I've never questioned it for a minute. I always assumed I was straight until one day when I was 12 I discovered I was attracted to boys and not to girls. From that moment I knew I was gay and that was fine with me.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old November 5th, 2012 (06:10 PM).
Carrion
Gold Tier

It was an odd-ball adventure for me. I thought I was asexual up until I was fourteen (I was a misanthrope, only had one true friend all throughout middle school.) Then I changed come High School and... boy was I shocked when I found out I was the opposite of that. I didn't find myself accepting it until I was 17, and I came out in July of this year.
Old November 5th, 2012 (10:26 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I guess I assumed I was straight as a kid since I didn't really understand the concept of orientations. It wasn't as big a deal then as it is now, or at least, it wasn't as commonly portrayed in media to the point where I would pick up on it so I was pretty ignorant about it. As I got older, I pretty naturally came into the idea that I was bi. I don't remember what made me realize it but when I look(ed) back, there are obvious signs all along that I was attracted to both sexes from pretty early on.

It was never a source of agony or embarrassment to me. :/ I suppose it might be awkward to tell my family since I haven't yet, but I haven't really had any real relationships yet either so I feel like it would be kind of pointless to bring it up anyway. I just don't see orientation as a big deal at all so I don't really understand the stigma behind being confused about it. I can respect that people do but I seriously don't understand it at all.

Sponsored Links