Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 5th, 2012 (09:41 AM).
Ground_Breaker
The Ground Shaker

Hey all,
Names Ground_Breaker and Ground/Rock types are my favorite. The physical strength of such pokemon is just outstanding. New to PC however most certainly not new to pokemon. I am a big fan of trading and meeting new people over the Internet.

Little more? I am 19 years old and live in the US. Ever since I can remember Pokemon has been a part of my life.

I really do look forward to meeting,trading, and battling with fellow PC members.

PS: I have a DSi and recently purchased Pokemon Black Version 2.
Old November 5th, 2012 (10:11 AM).
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
Hey there Giovanni in the making and welcome to PC. Ground types are also renowned for their defensive capabilities too. I suggest you check out the Competitive Battle Centre and the Trade Corner for your requirements. Anyway enjoy your stay and if you want any help, just ask.
Old November 5th, 2012 (02:44 PM).
Ground_Breaker
The Ground Shaker

Aye thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to battling and trading.
Old November 5th, 2012 (03:36 PM).
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Ground_Breaker:
Hey all,
Names Ground_Breaker and Ground/Rock types are my favorite. The physical strength of such pokemon is just outstanding. New to PC however most certainly not new to pokemon. I am a big fan of trading and meeting new people over the Internet.

Little more? I am 19 years old and live in the US. Ever since I can remember Pokemon has been a part of my life.

I really do look forward to meeting,trading, and battling with fellow PC members.

PS: I have a DSi and recently purchased Pokemon Black Version 2.
Hi Ground_Breaker, welcome to PC.

I say you are a Ground/Rock-type fan, any fave Pokemon I ask?

Well, PC is an active community where loads of Pokefans interact together, and we have loads of people you can talk to. So, you're from the US? Looking forward to the presidential election? And hey, congrats on getting Black 2. We have a board related to Black 2 and White 2 where you can post your latest happenings in the game.

You should also check out the Trade Corner, including its Quick Trade Thread. Happy trading and go and complete your Pokedex!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me! (You can call me Hikari btw)

- Hikari10
Old November 6th, 2012 (09:43 AM).
Ground_Breaker
The Ground Shaker

Hey Hikari,
I am indeed looking forward to the election however I try not to get to involved in politics. As for my favorite Ground or Rock type I rather enjoy Sandslash. I have always loved Sandslash from the moment I saw him.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links