The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old November 4th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
Khawill, he was actually going to put it up....But I screwed up and posted the incomplete product. Get rid of that and wait for the IC. We need to wait for the next round of releases.
Old November 4th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I'll probobly be getting to makeing my SU sometime this week. Busy week and all with halloween and Sandy about XD

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Nature: Mild
((Hey, do you think undead-ness counts as "major status ailment"? ))

Name: Millie Hayda

Appearance: Millie had dark brown hair that she wore short for practical purposes. It framed her face and curled inwards at the tips, which reached halfway down her neck. Her eyes were an earthy brown colour and her nose was straight and narrow, often giving strangers the impression that she was very strict. Her face was round and when she smiled it was always bright or almost downright jolly.

While she was by no means overweight, she was just on the wrong side of chubby. Her rather short stature did nothing to help. Despite this, she was physically much stronger than she looked and surprisingly fast on her feet for short periods of time. Her endurance, however, left something to be desired.

Her favourite outfit consisted of black jeans, a mauve top with short sleeves, and a deep violet coat. She’d taken to wearing sneakers and carrying a dark backpack of supplies with her recently. These supplies mainly included food, water, kitchen lighters, a first aid kit, and some Potions and Revives. Her weapon of choice was a shovel. She also had a few kitchen knives that she refused to use against any of the infected, not least because she actually used them to handle food.

Personality: Millie’s most obvious trait was her practicality. She rarely held grudges and tried not to let her personal concerns affect her decisions. Her policy when dealing with unfortunate events was to do her best to adapt and move on. She could be very brusque if she felt that the person she was dealing with was being rash or hot-headed. People who were prone to temperamental bursts of anger were often held low in her esteem.

This did not mean she was entirely dispassionate, only that she strove to think pragmatically once she could contain her emotions. Before the outbreak, she enjoyed life and she liked doing what she could to make other people happier. After the outbreak she merely attempted to think as positively as she could and tried to survive. If she came across somebody, she would still help them as far as she was able to.

Something that she’d never told anyone else was that she had a fairly low sense of self-worth. Millie felt that her talents were few and far-between, and would despise being in a leadership position. Generally, she avoided being in a position of responsibility because she saw herself as being ill-equipped and not up to the task.

History: Millie was often teased for various reasons, growing up. Her friends weren’t particularly close to her, and she didn’t do particularly well at school. Her parents tried to make up for it by taking her with them to travel to various towns and seeing the region.

When they asked her whether she wanted to travel on her own as a trainer one day, she declined. At eight years old she already knew what she wanted to be. She wanted to be a five-star chef. At ten, her parents bought her a Growlithe to give her some companionship and because they thought a Fire type might help her with her cooking. She later befriended a Misdreavous on her travels around Kanto.

Millie went to culinary school and had just graduated, due to start her first job at a restaurant in Saffron in a month. She was on her way to Lavender Town to visit the grave of her mother’s Sandslash when the virus really began to run rampant. When she realised what was going on, she tried to return to Saffron to find her parents, but had to retreat to Lavender Town once more when she was faced with the sheer number of infected Pokemon and people.

Pokemon:

Misdreavus
Moves: Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Perish Song, Confuse Ray, Psybeam, Hex

Opening Post:

Millie collapsed once she reached Lavender Town again, shovel falling out of her hands. Her heart pounded furiously in her chest and her hands shook heavily. She didn’t know what had happened; it had only been over a week since she’d been in Saffron, where rumours of mysterious deaths and rabid Pokemon were being reported more and more frequently. She hadn’t really given it much thought at the time, and she regretted it deeply.

There were so many of them now, their skin torn, ravenous for flesh. She’d hardly managed to enter Saffron before a horde of them descended and she’d felt them reaching out to grab her.

If Growlithe hadn’t been there, she shuddered to think of what would have happened to her.

Growlithe whined beside her, and she reached out absent-mindedly to pat him. She was alive, but that was pretty much down to luck. If she’d still been in Saffron she would be dead meat. Or undead meat, she thought a little hysterically.

Misdsreavus began to make sad little noises as Growlithe’s whines grew louder, and Millie looked down. Her blood ran cold.

He was licking at a bite wound on his leg before turning and fixing her with an imploring look, eyes wide with fear.

“No,” she whispered, eyes fixed on the sharp indentations. “No, no, no.”

They all knew what this meant. They’d heard the news, travelling like wildfire even in a town like Lavender. A bit meant infection. Infection, inevitably, meant death.

Growlithe yelped a little, and Millie knew what he was trying to say. Do it now, before you have to.

“No! I can’t! Please,” she said, crying a little because he was her oldest and dearest friend and it just wasn’t right. This was all her fault.

Growlithe waited patiently, little whines bubbling out of his throat. He knew she would do what had to be done, eventually.

“I’m so sorry, Growlithe,” she said, sobbing a little. She picked up the shovel again. “I’m so sorry.”
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Sweet_Dreams: Millie Hayda ACCEPTED

Sir Bastian: Jackson Wells ACCEPTED

Icy Burn: Rick ACCEPTED

I'll submit the IC thread momentarily, now that I have time.
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Whoo! Awh man, I can't wait to get this RP going. I think it's going to be pretty damn cool.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

I can't wait! I haven't rp'd in ages and I'm looking forward to trying my hand at zombies.
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

I'm the same, Sweet. I've had a bit of a hiatus, but I think this RP'll be nice to break me back into the kick of things.

~Hiluluk
Old November 6th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Icy Burn
Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3

Yeah! Thank you for accepting me and stuff! :D
Old November 6th, 2012, 08:12 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

TWO RICKS!?!?! IMPOSSIBRU!!!! ah, well, what else to expect? It's the Walking Dead after all. Can't wait for the IC.
Old November 6th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

*stares at Icy Burn*

So you're the Entei for Miss Doronjo's RP! It's nice to meet you. XD And everyone else, I look forward to interacting with your characters.

Anyway, I assume the overall goal IC will be to reach Cinnabar. Somehow.
Old November 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Perhaps. My Rick is actually pretty well situated where he is.
Old November 6th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

I did say overall. And it'd actually be pretty difficult to move mine as well, considering the amount of trauma she faced last time she tried... >.>
Old November 6th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Lol if there are infected water Pokemon no freaking way, gyarados, wailmer, tentacruel, and sharpedo are just a few examples of crazy water Pokemon. Yeah, I'll take my chances with things that can not come up from under me.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Hey Icefyr, I just wanted to point out that you, in your SU, wrote about "Celadon" and a moment later "Misty", so I think you may have gotten Celadon mixed up with Cerulean Common mistake, but if it isn't, go ahead and correct me instead. Just felt you'd like to know.

~Hiluluk
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Khawill: What, unlike Dugtrio or Sandslash Or Nidoking/queen or about a gazillion other Ground Type Pokemon?
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Dear god we are doomed... Though surely something coming from endear ground will at least make the ground rumble right?

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Yeah, okay, I'll grant you that. You hear the ground rumble... and then what? You run? From the ground? Even if you get in the air, there're bird Pokemon. And you're gonna have to come back down eventually... XD
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Well, you guys DO know the zombies in the walking dead are really slow. It's the numbers and getting surrounded that kills you. If you can do parkour and get up the buildings then most of the ground ones wouldn't harm you, also, it's noise that attracts them, so unless you turn on something that continuously slams against the ground like a drill or something, then you shouldn't have to worry too much about ground types.

I'm actually kinda surprised no one made a Clementine or Lee character, of course we have two Mollys running around anyway. :D
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Yeah, but... those are human zombies. And aren't they like 10x stronger because they can't feel pain?

Which reminds me: do Pokemon keep some of their abilities after zombiefication? For example, can, say, a Torkoal still breathe fire? And what about ones like Muk, where their body is literally poisonous (I assume)? Keeping in mind that they're part of the Pokemon's natural bodily functions?
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:39 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

@Bastain: I'll go check it out. There was a point in his history where it /was/ celadon, and then moved out of the infected metropolis to go to Cerulean.
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

That might be it and it's just me who's a numpty, Ice Sorry.

And Sweet, Pppggrrrpgpg or whatever our glorious GM is called (I'll start calling him RPG from now on), mentioned that the only attacks the Pokézombies can do, are physical ones. No breathing fire, no razor leaf.

~Hiluluk
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

I just started wrestling, guys, so it may take a bit longer for me to reply, but I WILL be on to get things ready every day. I'll set up my own character sheet shortly.
Old November 8th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

SIR BASTIAN IS NOW A GM. RESPECT HIS JUDGEMENT. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH HIM, CONTACT ME PRIVATELY.
Old November 8th, 2012, 06:07 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
So excited for this to start :3 I think it's gonna be fun
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

*Wave* Heyo! It's me, Sir Bastian! Your friendly neighbourhood co-GM!

RPG talked to me about becoming a GM alongside him and I happily accepted it, so that if anyone has questions or issues that needs solving within this RP, feel free to poke either him, or me :3

*So excited to start*

~Hiluluk
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links