The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 5th, 2012, 11:12 PM
tbot1990
Unhatched Egg

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. Like everyone in the entire world I've been playing pokemon games sense I was a kid. I just picked up black2 (the first pokemon game Ive had on the DS) and with all the internet features it has I figured I would jump into a community!

Favorite pokemon: Rapidash!
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:18 PM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Heya tbot, seems like you're a big Pokemon fan, that's what my instincts tell me~ Welcome to PC, MidnightShine here~

Hmm, so your first DS gen Pokemon game is Black 2~? Great, you should check this & this out~

Hope you'll huv fun here~

~Mid~

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • rmt collection - pkmn team collection
css by enigmα.

Old November 6th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Ninjagon
Back from a break.

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjagon
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is or was a pokemon lover I think it's safe to say so you're not alone!

I'm Ninjagon or Ninja for short.

Hope you has a great time here!!!!

There aren't many Lions left in the world now, yet poachers still exist. Even though it is illegal it still happens. Don't have anything to do with poaching - Take pride in your actions (pun intended)
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbot1990 View Post
Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. Like everyone in the entire world I've been playing pokemon games sense I was a kid. I just picked up black2 (the first pokemon game Ive had on the DS) and with all the internet features it has I figured I would jump into a community!

Favorite pokemon: Rapidash!
Hi TBot, welcome to PC.

Nice to see you came here, we have loads of Pokefans here so I'm sure you'll find someone who shares your interests. You started playing Black 2? How are you going so far? Well, you should check out the Black 2 & White 2 forum where you can discuss about the games. I have still yet to get my copy but I'll share my experience with you when I do.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM or friend request me.

- Hikari10

Paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

Old November 6th, 2012, 05:22 PM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Oh, so you like Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2, am I right?

Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity.
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hi tbot, welcome to the forum! Everyone's already linked all the useful places for you to visit but once again, make sure to read the rules and ask a member of staff if you need help with anything. :) So I'm curious, how come Rapidash is your favourite Pokémon? It's not a Pokémon that I often see people fanning over so the reason should be pretty interesting - I'd love to hear it if you don't mind? :D Hope to see you around lots. :)
Old November 6th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Hi Tbot! Rapidash... oh that name brings back some wonderful and old memories. It was one of my first fire-types and back then moves or stats didn't matter to me... it was elegant and powerful I just adored that horse :D. So yes, in summary Rapidashes are cool and I respect you for loving them :3.

I've been playing Pokemon since around 7 or 8 and I'm so pleased with myself for joining this place after lurking for a while. I'm sure you'll find it a great forum, we're all friendly and fun to talk to so VM or PM any of us for conversations. I promise, I don't bite :D.

Black2 I hear? I've gotten my copy a while ago...never really got around to playing it so I'm trying to fit some spare time in doing it. Its addicting and fun though,don't you think :3? Who did you pick if I can ask :3? Snivy? Tepig? Oshawott? Pika... nah just messing with you :D.

I'm Rainbow for short, I like Doctor Who,Arcanines,Altarias and Gulpins for different reasons. Have fun here tbot :D!
. :p
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links