The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old August 27th, 2012, 05:37 AM
nyssa101red
master trainer

Nature: Brave
I like pokeshipping the pairing of ash and misty I believe they make the cutest coupple I love reading fanfics about it and love wating the old shows and seeing the hints anyone else agree about ash and misty

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
Old August 28th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
True, they're really cute. That's a pity that Misty left, we'll never have hints anymore I guess.
Ash have so many shippings that concerns him, but anyway, the only girl he ever fell in love with was Misty.

Old August 28th, 2012, 06:41 PM
nyssa101red
master trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii
True, they're really cute. That's a pity that Misty left, we'll never have hints anymore I guess.
Ash have so many shippings that concerns him, but anyway, the only girl he ever fell in love with was Misty.
very true I wish she would come back she was my fave I loved her plus anyone could she loved ash and ash loved her

very true I wish she would come back she was my fave I loved her plus anyone could she loved ash and ash loved her

Last edited by nyssa101red; August 28th, 2012 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:02 PM
DukeofEarls
Beginning Trainer

I also wish they had kept her as a character in the series, then again I have lots of complaints about how it changed over the years.
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:07 AM
nyssa101red
master trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofEarls
I also wish they had kept her as a character in the series, then again I have lots of complaints about how it changed over the years.
what do u have to complain about? jw not to b mean I'm jw thts all

Old August 30th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyssa101red View Post

She won't come back unfortunately :/ I fear that he Pokéshipping we used to like is now just a memory ... Maybe, when the anime will end Ash will meet her again and they'll finally confess their love for each other, but for the moment, they'll keep on their own way for a while.

Old September 2nd, 2012, 10:54 AM
nyssa101red
master trainer

maybe I hope they do tho they were such a cute pair

Old September 9th, 2012, 06:33 AM
precita

Misty has been gone for 10 years and hasn't had a cameo in 7 years since the middle of AG.

Its quite obvious at this point she's long gone, the only time we might see her again is in a "final" episode of the show, but that's assuming the series ends someday.
Old October 18th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
To the fact she was one of the gym leaders who has a place for BW2.. hopes for her in the anime seems so low..

But still the memories and the moments of them were remembered. I really like how they argue, battle and care for each other.XD
Old November 6th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Alex
Whale & Wasp
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
Honestly I don't really care for this shipping. Love-hate relationships hardly ever work in real life, so how would it work in the anime? The way Misty treats Ash just doesn't look right to be love to me.

I also think this shipping is a little overblown in popularity for reasons arbitrary to any dynamic Ash and Misty shared - like it allegedly being "the most popular", and Misty being first in the line of travelling companions. These reasons repel me from liking this shipping, unfortunately.

I did my time and I want out
So effusive – fade – it doesn’t cut
The soul is not so vibrant
The reckoning, the sickening
Packaging subversion
Pseudo–sacrosanct perversion
Old November 7th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
^You do got a point. I understand.
They could be just around friend, and they could be close. Despite of being one sided on Misty's side,it's hard to think of Ash's feelinga toward her, despite of his obliviousness.

Spoiler:

HAPPY POKESHIPPING DAY!
Old November 8th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
At first I didn't support this shipping, but now I do. Ash and Misty make a great couple, but I don't think the Pokemon company would ever make Ash fall in love with someone, unless the anime ends and they show an epilogue. I think the main character shouldn't fall in love with anyone just yet, but I still ship this ship.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links