The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 1st, 2012, 01:51 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Hmm...you know, some people have started a petiton trying to make the Pokemon B/W animated promo the new anime. However, I think that even if it succeeded, we'd just get an Ash clone going through the same kiddie adventures...That's why instead of getting Ash and giving him a clone, I chose to darken teh anime. Take a look at "Legend of Korra" or "Young Justice." Those are both watched by kids, and they are amazing! If Pokemon adopted that same dark tone...wow. Words cannot describe how epic the anime would become.
Old November 1st, 2012, 03:16 PM
Correspondence

Yeah.I think the protagonist should follow a dark story plot and the story should be given more focus rather than the gyms and the league.
Old November 1st, 2012, 08:01 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle

It would be nice for Pokemon to have some darker moments. What I would want more though is for Pokemon Special to be animated. With the same story and little to not alterations to it.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 03:11 PM
darkpokeball

Now that would be pretty awesome, I'm not gunna lie...
But in that case, how would the anime just start from R/B/Y and go all the way to current gen again? I believe in reboots...but when you're at Gen V up, the sudden reboot and appearance of only the first 151 would be a bit jarring...
Old November 3rd, 2012, 03:21 PM
Correspondence

They could probably do something along the lines of a parallel universe or something idk:\
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:37 PM
darkpokeball

Alternate dimensions?
Pokemon Chronicles was pretty good. What if they just brought in something like that, where the characters aren't bound by any continous story...and some of the episodes could be dark.
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Correspondence

I guess that could work if they used characters people actually liked.
Old November 4th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Ice Car
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly

So I get a chance to reset in this game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...zOOCHvY#t=230s
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Yup. I'm not sure if any of the current ghosts are active, so I kind of hope to reach 200 sometime so we can reset the list. Ah well.

That video is not Pokemon related. shame shame.
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:05 PM
darkpokeball

Yeah, reaching 200 would be good. Just as long as I become the ghost when we reach 200 xD
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Ice Car

Oh my God guys this is horrifying

****ing hold me

Old November 6th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Correspondence

Holy **** that is ******* creepy.I'll never look at Parasect the same way again.
Old November 6th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

That oddly doesn't creep me out very much, if at all. But maybe because I like Paras and Parasect.
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Ehh, that's not really very creepy, pretty cool to imagine though haha. I love the Paras/Parasect line and I use them a lot so it'd take quite a lot to turn me off of them, although the pupils thing is a bit odd!
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Paras/Parasect is sadly a line that I have never used in an in-game team before. I should change this sometime.
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Hmm, never used Para/Parasect before. Come to think of it, there are a lot of pokémon chains I haven't used.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old November 7th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
65 I don't like including bug/grass-type pokemon in my teams, and that includes the Paras family. And the lack of pupils thing, is it true? *checks my pokedex* OMG IT'S TRUE. @@

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:07 PM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa

Did someone say reset? o3o

Also, the first generation of Pokemon had quite it's fair share of creepy, haha. The series was originally intended to be much darker in the first place, but they had to cut a lot of ideas because Nintendo didn't like them. Gotta wonder what the series would've been like if they went the path that originally wanted to take!
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Ice Car

You *******

I want the honor of being able to reset. And I would do it often too.

Old November 8th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Y'know, even something along the lines of a character actually getting injured and not just beaten around the bush a little would be alright me. I mean, it's happened every now and then, but it's typically to Pokemon and well yeah. I might just be strange like that. It probably doesn't hep that I am likely one of the veeeery few who actually likes Ash (at least in Black and White/Best Wishes). Yup. So sue me.
Old November 8th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Ice Car

I have no idea what you're talking about Binary.

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed now. I'll leave you guys with a little piece of nostalgia, or at least it's nostalgic for me.

Old November 8th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Why don't you try following the actual topic for once, Ice Car?

And please, follow the rule in which every post must be Pokemon related. Last warning.
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Ice Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post

Why don't you try following the actual topic for once, Ice Car?

And please, follow the rule in which every post must be Pokemon related. Last warning.

I'm oblivious sometimes. I didn't even notice all those words in parenthesis in the title. *blind*
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

That is honestly a pretty lame excuse. We're in Pokemon Trivia; it should be obvious. If we could chat about whatever this game would be in Other Trivia.

Anyways, how does everyone like Black and White 2 so far.
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Ice Car

But it's true.

OT: BW2 is pretty awesome. A lot of stuff to do post-game and you really start to feel famous after doing stuff.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links