The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 29th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i have submitted my club Olli and Alex

Old October 29th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
i have submitted my club Olli and Alex :) :)
The submitted thread is incredibly similar to a club that has existed recently in the past (including a lot of copied and pasted sections), so I'll need to contact the previous owner before approving it to see if they're okay with you using their content.
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:03 PM
#isthenumbersign

Nature: Sassy
Just submitted my club, and dunno if this still applies, but it can't hurt ~

Why do you want to open up the club?: Kinda thought it'd be interesting to own a club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as need be, probably as often as members join.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: I don't think that far ahead hahaha.

I worked really hard on learning css please don't reject meeeee
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60 View Post
Just submitted my club, and dunno if this still applies, but it can't hurt ~

Why do you want to open up the club?: Kinda thought it'd be interesting to own a club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as need be, probably as often as members join.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: I don't think that far ahead hahaha.

I worked really hard on learning css please don't reject meeeee
The thread looks cute! :)

60's <★> Trade Evolution Club <★> was approved.
Old October 30th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

I have a question.

Are we allowed to make a Fan-Club based on the Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament?

Because if so, I would like to reserve a Club for Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament.

Old October 30th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
I have a question.

Are we allowed to make a Fan-Club based on the Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament?

Because if so, I would like to reserve a Club for Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament.
I haven't played BW2 yet so I'm not certain exactly how it works, but isn't that effectively just the Pokémon belonging to gym leaders? If so then unfortunately the answer is no since we already have a club dedicated to gym leaders in which their Pokémon should be discussed. If other trainers come up in the World Tournament too then I'd still be inclined to say no as that would end up being almost every Pokémon under the sun, but I'd be open to discussing it further if this is the case. :)
Old October 30th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Umbr30n

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I haven't played BW2 yet so I'm not certain exactly how it works, but isn't that effectively just the Pokémon belonging to gym leaders? If so then unfortunately the answer is no since we already have a club dedicated to gym leaders in which their Pokémon should be discussed. If other trainers come up in the World Tournament too then I'd still be inclined to say no as that would end up being almost every Pokémon under the sun, but I'd be open to discussing it further if this is the case.
I looked it up on Bulbapedia, and almost all of the trainers found there are Gym Leaders anyway, so I see your point. After all, the only "Different" trainers there are either Champions/Former Champions (Which might be considered similar to Gym Leaders anyway) and about 3 different trainers (Including Hugh but excluding Blue since he is Former Champion). So yeah, I can see your point.

The only Clubs that I think are suitable enough is a Rival Club or a Elite Four Pokemon Club, but yeah, I know I can only choose one.

Is it okay if I reserve a Rival Club?

Old October 30th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Avishka's ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ club was revoked due to consisting mostly of content taken directly from another club without the owner's permission. Feel free to remake the club but please make it your own work in future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
I looked it up on Bulbapedia, and almost all of the trainers found there are Gym Leaders anyway, so I see your point. After all, the only "Different" trainers there are either Champions/Former Champions (Which might be considered similar to Gym Leaders anyway) and about 3 different trainers (Including Hugh but excluding Blue since he is Former Champion). So yeah, I can see your point.

The only Clubs that I think are suitable enough is a Rival Club or a Elite Four Pokemon Club, but yeah, I know I can only choose one.

Is it okay if I reserve a Rival Club?
I loved the old Rivals Club, it was sad when it closed :( So yes, I'll add your reservation now - you have until November 6th. :)
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:13 AM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

New rivals club? :O Can't wait!

Updates, October 31st

♀ The Matriarchal Covey ♀ was closed at request of the owner.
Old November 1st, 2012, 10:34 AM
Umbr30n

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I loved the old Rivals Club, it was sad when it closed So yes, I'll add your reservation now - you have until November 6th.
Okay, I submitted it to you and Olli97.

Old November 1st, 2012, 11:58 AM
Olli

Updates, November 1st

Umbr30n's ★ The Competitive Frenemies ★ Rival Fan Club! ★ was approved.

Last edited by Olli; November 4th, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Olli

Updates, November 4th

AlexTheRose's « “Coordinator Extraordinaire” — The PokéCommunity's very own May Fan Club! » was approved
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Avishka's ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ (Electric Rodents club) was approved.
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

droomph's The Corundum Palace~ [Hoenn Pokemon Fanclub] and Among the Trees ★ Treecko Family Fanclub! were closed due to the owner's request.

Winter Haven III: The Legacy [Ice Pokémon Fan Club] is available for ownership transfer - PM me or Olli97 if interested. :)
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:45 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Can I reserve a Team Plasma Club?
Question Answers in Advance:
Spoiler:

Why do you want to open up the club?: Because Team Plasma is probably the most complex evil team in a pokemon game and deserves to last.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as possible!
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: With me as owner, once more, as long as I can. TO further enforce this, I might add a co-owner in the long run to help me manage it.

Old November 8th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
Can I reserve a Team Plasma Club?
Question Answers in Advance:
Spoiler:

Why do you want to open up the club?: Because Team Plasma is probably the most complex evil team in a pokemon game and deserves to last.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as possible!
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: With me as owner, once more, as long as I can. TO further enforce this, I might add a co-owner in the long run to help me manage it.

You can indeed :) I'm unable to edit the reservations post on my iPod, but you have it reserved until November 16th. Good luck!
Old November 12th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Olli

Update, November 12th

♥~The Heart of Dragons~ The Iris Fan Club!♥ was closed due to passing one month without post as well as the owner being inactive.

light darkness... absol fanclub was closed due to having an inactive owner and nearing one month without posts.
Old November 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

oh no...
time's up, and I've been swamped with school 'n stuff!
Can I extend my reservation? I'll have a rough copy A.S.A.P. (meaning I won't try my hand at CSS until after the club is approved. Then, I'll give the OP a facelift when I have some time.)
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Olli

Just so you know, you don't need a reservation to submit a club, it's just to prevent others from making the same clubs while you're doing it, so an extended reservation isn't needed, as I doubt anyone will make one in the time you need to make it.

Update, November 17th

The Eye of the Dragons (Dragon Club) and ✯Once a Legend, Always a Legend✯ (Legendary Club) were closed at request of the owner.
Old November 18th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Hey. Am I allowed to reserve a Dragon Pokémon club right now? (It seems like I'm doing this too fast... a week before reservations, or...?)

And since I'm already running two clubs... Looks like I might need to ask you guys about it.
Old November 18th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
Hey. Am I allowed to reserve a Dragon Pokémon club right now? (It seems like I'm doing this too fast... a week before reservations, or...?)

And since I'm already running two clubs... Looks like I might need to ask you guys about it.
You can, but we'd rather you didn't actually create the club until at least a week after the previous one closed (24th November). It's not a case of "You can't do it", more just we'd much prefer it if you didn't since the old one needs some time to rest/bury first. :) I'll reserve the club for you until December 1st and that'll give you a week once the 24th November has passed, so that should be plenty of time.
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Hey kittens, p.s. ozzyrules, I'd like to reserve the legendary Pokemon club. \o/
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Hey kittens, p.s. ozzyrules, I'd like to reserve the legendary Pokemon club. \o/
Damn right he does! You have it reserved 'till December 1st (One week after a week after the old one closed... It made sense to me shh!), good luck :D
Old November 22nd, 2012, 07:08 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Winter Haven III: The Legacy [Ice Pokémon Fan Club] was closed due to owner's request. Someone please remake this soon because Ice types are cool! hehehe
Old November 25th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
I'd like to reserve the ice Pokemon club. :3

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links