The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old October 29th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i have submitted my club Olli and Alex
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Reply With Quote
  #252    
Old October 29th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
i have submitted my club Olli and Alex :) :)
The submitted thread is incredibly similar to a club that has existed recently in the past (including a lot of copied and pasted sections), so I'll need to contact the previous owner before approving it to see if they're okay with you using their content.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #253    
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:03 PM
60's Avatar
60
#isthenumbersign
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cloud Nine
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Just submitted my club, and dunno if this still applies, but it can't hurt ~

Why do you want to open up the club?: Kinda thought it'd be interesting to own a club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as need be, probably as often as members join.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: I don't think that far ahead hahaha.

I worked really hard on learning css please don't reject meeeee
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #254    
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60 View Post
Just submitted my club, and dunno if this still applies, but it can't hurt ~

Why do you want to open up the club?: Kinda thought it'd be interesting to own a club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as need be, probably as often as members join.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: I don't think that far ahead hahaha.

I worked really hard on learning css please don't reject meeeee
The thread looks cute! :)

60's <★> Trade Evolution Club <★> was approved.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #255    
Old October 30th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Umbr30n's Avatar
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 36
Gender: Male
I have a question.

Are we allowed to make a Fan-Club based on the Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament?

Because if so, I would like to reserve a Club for Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #256    
Old October 30th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
I have a question.

Are we allowed to make a Fan-Club based on the Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament?

Because if so, I would like to reserve a Club for Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament.
I haven't played BW2 yet so I'm not certain exactly how it works, but isn't that effectively just the Pokémon belonging to gym leaders? If so then unfortunately the answer is no since we already have a club dedicated to gym leaders in which their Pokémon should be discussed. If other trainers come up in the World Tournament too then I'd still be inclined to say no as that would end up being almost every Pokémon under the sun, but I'd be open to discussing it further if this is the case. :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #257    
Old October 30th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Umbr30n's Avatar
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I haven't played BW2 yet so I'm not certain exactly how it works, but isn't that effectively just the Pokémon belonging to gym leaders? If so then unfortunately the answer is no since we already have a club dedicated to gym leaders in which their Pokémon should be discussed. If other trainers come up in the World Tournament too then I'd still be inclined to say no as that would end up being almost every Pokémon under the sun, but I'd be open to discussing it further if this is the case.
I looked it up on Bulbapedia, and almost all of the trainers found there are Gym Leaders anyway, so I see your point. After all, the only "Different" trainers there are either Champions/Former Champions (Which might be considered similar to Gym Leaders anyway) and about 3 different trainers (Including Hugh but excluding Blue since he is Former Champion). So yeah, I can see your point.

The only Clubs that I think are suitable enough is a Rival Club or a Elite Four Pokemon Club, but yeah, I know I can only choose one.

Is it okay if I reserve a Rival Club?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #258    
Old October 30th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Avishka's ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ club was revoked due to consisting mostly of content taken directly from another club without the owner's permission. Feel free to remake the club but please make it your own work in future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
I looked it up on Bulbapedia, and almost all of the trainers found there are Gym Leaders anyway, so I see your point. After all, the only "Different" trainers there are either Champions/Former Champions (Which might be considered similar to Gym Leaders anyway) and about 3 different trainers (Including Hugh but excluding Blue since he is Former Champion). So yeah, I can see your point.

The only Clubs that I think are suitable enough is a Rival Club or a Elite Four Pokemon Club, but yeah, I know I can only choose one.

Is it okay if I reserve a Rival Club?
I loved the old Rivals Club, it was sad when it closed :( So yes, I'll add your reservation now - you have until November 6th. :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #259    
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:13 AM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
New rivals club? :O Can't wait!

Updates, October 31st


♀ The Matriarchal Covey ♀ was closed at request of the owner.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #260    
Old November 1st, 2012, 10:34 AM
Umbr30n's Avatar
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I loved the old Rivals Club, it was sad when it closed So yes, I'll add your reservation now - you have until November 6th.
Okay, I submitted it to you and Olli97.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #261    
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:58 AM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male

Updates, November 1st


Umbr30n's ★ The Competitive Frenemies ★ Rival Fan Club! ★ was approved.
__________________

Last edited by Olli; November 4th, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #262    
Old November 4th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male

Updates, November 4th


AlexTheRose's « “Coordinator Extraordinaire” — The PokéCommunity's very own May Fan Club! » was approved
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #263    
Old November 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Avishka's ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ (Electric Rodents club) was approved.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #264    
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
droomph's The Corundum Palace~ [Hoenn Pokemon Fanclub] and Among the Trees ★ Treecko Family Fanclub! were closed due to the owner's request.

Winter Haven III: The Legacy [Ice Pokémon Fan Club] is available for ownership transfer - PM me or Olli97 if interested. :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #265    
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:45 PM
darkpokeball's Avatar
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In your nightmares
Can I reserve a Team Plasma Club?
Question Answers in Advance:
Spoiler:

Why do you want to open up the club?: Because Team Plasma is probably the most complex evil team in a pokemon game and deserves to last.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as possible!
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: With me as owner, once more, as long as I can. TO further enforce this, I might add a co-owner in the long run to help me manage it.

__________________
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
Reply With Quote
  #266    
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
Can I reserve a Team Plasma Club?
Question Answers in Advance:
Spoiler:

Why do you want to open up the club?: Because Team Plasma is probably the most complex evil team in a pokemon game and deserves to last.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as possible!
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: With me as owner, once more, as long as I can. TO further enforce this, I might add a co-owner in the long run to help me manage it.

You can indeed :) I'm unable to edit the reservations post on my iPod, but you have it reserved until November 16th. Good luck!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #267    
Old November 12th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male

Update, November 12th


♥~The Heart of Dragons~ The Iris Fan Club!♥ was closed due to passing one month without post as well as the owner being inactive.

light darkness... absol fanclub was closed due to having an inactive owner and nearing one month without posts.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #268    
Old November 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM
darkpokeball's Avatar
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In your nightmares
oh no...
time's up, and I've been swamped with school 'n stuff!
Can I extend my reservation? I'll have a rough copy A.S.A.P. (meaning I won't try my hand at CSS until after the club is approved. Then, I'll give the OP a facelift when I have some time.)
__________________
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!
Reply With Quote
  #269    
Old November 17th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Just so you know, you don't need a reservation to submit a club, it's just to prevent others from making the same clubs while you're doing it, so an extended reservation isn't needed, as I doubt anyone will make one in the time you need to make it.

Update, November 17th



The Eye of the Dragons (Dragon Club) and ✯Once a Legend, Always a Legend✯ (Legendary Club) were closed at request of the owner.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #270    
Old November 18th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Twiggy's Avatar
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Plushies.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Hey. Am I allowed to reserve a Dragon Pokémon club right now? (It seems like I'm doing this too fast... a week before reservations, or...?)

And since I'm already running two clubs... Looks like I might need to ask you guys about it.
__________________
Hey, it's Twiggy here. Or Twiggy, if you prefer. I like Servine and Noivern a lot. I'm paired with Kip. I like Katy Perry. I want a Chespin plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
Links
Reply With Quote
  #271    
Old November 18th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
Hey. Am I allowed to reserve a Dragon Pokémon club right now? (It seems like I'm doing this too fast... a week before reservations, or...?)

And since I'm already running two clubs... Looks like I might need to ask you guys about it.
You can, but we'd rather you didn't actually create the club until at least a week after the previous one closed (24th November). It's not a case of "You can't do it", more just we'd much prefer it if you didn't since the old one needs some time to rest/bury first. :) I'll reserve the club for you until December 1st and that'll give you a week once the 24th November has passed, so that should be plenty of time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #272    
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Lilith's Avatar
Lilith
Protect his very soul.
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Hey kittens, p.s. ozzyrules, I'd like to reserve the legendary Pokemon club. \o/
__________________
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.
Reply With Quote
  #273    
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Hey kittens, p.s. ozzyrules, I'd like to reserve the legendary Pokemon club. \o/
Damn right he does! You have it reserved 'till December 1st (One week after a week after the old one closed... It made sense to me shh!), good luck :D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #274    
Old November 22nd, 2012, 07:08 AM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Winter Haven III: The Legacy [Ice Pokémon Fan Club] was closed due to owner's request. Someone please remake this soon because Ice types are cool! hehehe
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #275    
Old November 25th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: India
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
I'd like to reserve the ice Pokemon club. :3
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.