The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old November 8th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Espeon1997
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Hey! I'm new here and to be honest, the main reason I'm here is because I'm searching for someone.

SO if you could just bare with me, that would be great '

Okay, if you like the show Avatar The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra, AND like either Vaporeon or Eevee, please message me asap.

Thank you!
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:40 PM
sab
Now too much of a life.

Nature: Timid
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I used to watch Avatar the Last Airbender, but then real life kinda killed me. I hope you find who you're looking for, and maybe you'll even stick around after!
Old November 8th, 2012, 07:55 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Welcome to the site! I love A:TLA and LOK so much! Who is your favorite character from each series? You should join the A:TLA club (found in Other Clubs)
Anyways, I hope you find who you are looking for, but you should stick around after! This site is really awesome, and the more the merrier! If you do stay, make sure you read the rules and contact a mod if you run into trouble.

Hope to see you around!
Old November 8th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Twilight Sky
» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪

Send a message via AIM to Twilight Sky Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight Sky
Hiya!! Welcome to PC, friend! I'm here because I like greeting new people such as yourself to the forums, regardless of whatever the purpose might be! :3 You should give posting around a shot though, it's quite cozy. n_n

By the way, Vaporeon is awesome! But my overall favorite just so happens to be Espeon. xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here