The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:19 PM
awolfsquared
This time I might just disappear.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Have you ever been in the friend zone before? If yes, how often are you friend zoned and how do you get out of it? Do you try to form a relationship or are you ok with just being friends?

I don't think it's ever happened to me, or I've never realized it was happening. If it did I wasn't trying to date that person. I had alot of girls as friends though and never picked up whether or not they wanted a romantic relationship.

awolfsquared "And I'm feeling like a ghost. And it's what I hate the most."
My Blog| EGC | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Nature: Bold
The day I ever enter someone's friend zone is the day a part of me dies inside.
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Aeon
I CAN MAKE SPAGHETTI (´・ω・`)
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I've only been thrown into it once. Sure part of me will be disappointed, but I can get over it fairly quickly, though I think I've thrown more people into mine than I've been thrown into others, sadly.
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:37 PM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Friendzoned in high school by a girl I liked. Been chasing her for about 3 years with no success :'(
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
I've friendzoned lots of people before, and I've possibly had it done to me a couple of times. I'll obviously be disappointed and feel kinda lonely, but once I get over it, I'm fine. (Will still feel lonely though lols.) How do I deal with it? Well, nothing. What can I do? Once friendzoned, forever friendzoned. Period.

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Yes. Last year, when I told this girl that I like her, she was afraid of me wanting to date her, but I didn't want to. But when I actually go to her all the time, I try to think of things that certain friends can ask but I always talk about me liking her or other stuff.

She doesn't like me back, but she just likes it of me being a friend, though we barely talk. :/ This year, I am still in a friend zone. But I'm trying to find ways on how to like win her over as a friend.
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I've been friendzoned once, pretty sure.
Now, I'm oblivious when it comes to people flirting with me, so I had no idea until the conversation was over.
Me and this girl I like were talking and I was wearing a red tie and a black shirt along with some black skinny jeans and my grey shoes. She complimented my outfit, and was really nice to me, and was pretty much super interested in everything I had to say. She kept acting funny and then she went away, and gave up, I guess. (This is from first quarter of freshman year, so not too long ago).
And then her friends who are also my friends come up to me and describe in full detail how she was totally hitting on me. ;_; I liked her, too.
*sigh*

I don't get friendzoned much, though, because I keep my desires a secret.
Old November 6th, 2012, 01:02 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Honestly, no. They get friendzoned, not me. But I do have this little crush on my best bud, because he's just so cute and I can't stop giggling when he's around. Tho I don't really like like him, and I'm sure that spark will go away in a little while.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 6th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Aphrodite
what a feeling
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
the friend zone is a terrible place that no one wants to be in ever and i am currently in it right now and i hate it so goddamn much and i do all i can to get the guy i like to like me back but he refuses to look at me with the same want in his eyes that i look at him with and i know that i will never leave this place called the friend zone and that i will probably die here
Old November 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Esper

I thought "friend zone" was a term people used to joke at their own expense when they didn't want to admit to themselves they got rejected.

I've been rejected and still pined after someone, but I knew we weren't going to be bffs.

deviantart blog pair
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM
LividZephyr
Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks

Send a message via AIM to LividZephyr Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LividZephyr
Yes. Once. I was an idiot and deserved it. Let's not go there. Though, granted, she's forgiven me and we CAN be friends now. Whew.

Lesson learned? Yes. I know what NOT to do now.

Credit to whomever drew that Hilda picture. Lemme know if that's you.

~*~ 3DS FC: 3540-0366-4191 ||| Mii name: Andy ||| IGN: Amanda ~*~
Old November 7th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
I don't really know if it counts as being friendzoned when the girl and I aren't really all that "friendly-friends", but there's this girl I liked for all 4 years of high school(which I'm currently in right now). She doesn't really like me being near her at times, but we are sorta friends...she did became my prom date.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Anna
pants on the floor
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I don't know. I don't really like the notion of the "friend zone". Why can't people be happy being friends with someone they really like? Even if it's not going to become anything else, being friends is still amazing.

That said, I recently "friendzoned" somebody. I guess. It was more of a straight up rejection and idk I don't really even want to be friends with him anymore if he keeps being creepy and trying to guilt-trip me.

Also I tend to friendzone myself? Like... I automatically assume my relationships with people are friends-only, regardless of what I daydream about.
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +
Old November 7th, 2012, 12:16 PM
trapincher
Rocket Executive

Ah same. I friendzone myself because I can't actually picture myself in a relationship.
There is a guy I like through. But we've never actually talked before. I did try to talk to him once but it was very awkward. So I just look at him from afar.
Old November 7th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Tbh i find people of the west care way too much about things...try not to give much care for everything,people! care for real important things....friend zone! i'm not worried about that cuz i barely bother talking to people irl!i find it wasting of time talking to someone you know he\she won't understand what you're telling them.

Old November 9th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
I feel that Impo has friendzoned me, and it breaks my heart more and more every day!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old November 9th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I feel that Diab_Low and MidnightShine have friend zoned me, cos they talk with me often despite the former being gone for 2 months due to studies.

I would never friend zone myself.

Sponsored Links