The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:24 PM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Pokemon Fire Red: Warrior Edition
Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red


Summary
This is just a hack of Pokemon Fire Red, I'm actually doing this because I'm bored during my free time, so I won't be putting major changes into this. I only made changes to four Pokemon, Ralts' family and Castform, I cannot do in major scripts or script changes, the only thing I can do involving scripts are giving pokemon/eggs/items and new trainers. Also, Castform in now the 3rd Gen Audino. This is, in a way, and "Challenge Mode".

New Features
Your new Starter is Ralts, who now evolves into a extremely strong Gardevior with insane moves, including the three elemental hyper beams at level 100. Also, Gary also uses Ralts, so be careful.
The wild Pokemon have not been edited, some may be moved around and evened out to fit Castform at 2% everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE.
Trainer teams will also not be edited much, some will be, but most will not, only bosses will recieve major changes, and some even may not. All levels will be edited though.
You can now also receive all three Kanto Starters before the first Gym and Omanyte, Kabuto and Aerodactyl after beating Misty.
I will not be adding any 4th/5th gen Pokemon, or adding extra 2nd/3rd gen Pokemon to pre-game areas, only post-game.
On Island 7, you now get all 2nd/3rd gen starters, legendaries, and other special pokemon given to you. Special Pokemon include Larvitar, Lileep, Smoochum, and many others.
There are only three Ralts, you get one, Gary gets one, but who gets the last one, there is a special trainer on Island 4 that has it.

Screenshots
I'll add more when I get the time.
Spoiler:


Credits
Tools
Spoiler:
I think these are who made these, I'm just checking by the "About" in the Program and the readmes, if I got some wrong, please tell me.
LU-HO for AM 1.95
HackMew for A-Trainer and A-Starter
Creator of YAPE, I'm sorry, I don't know who made it
Creator of XSE, same as YAPE

The Team
Spoiler:
Me - Most small stuff, like adding trainers, editing stuff
Sudeki - Scripts, thanks to him, now there will be a 2nd rival


Bugs and Errors
- I'm having trouble with scripting, so I'll put those on hold, unless someone could help, look at post #4, it has the details about it.

Release
Check Attachments.
I will not have documents, if anybody needs info, just ask and I'll post answers.
Plans:
LEVEL PLANS:
Spoiler:

Here is a full list of TRAINER level only, not wild levels.
Spoiler:
Route 1(4-8)
Route 22(6-10)
Route 2(4-8)
Viridian Forest(9-13)
Brock's Gym(12-16)
Route 3(12-16)
Mt. Moon(13-17)
Route 4(15-19)
Route 24(17-21)
Route 25(17-21)
Misty's Gym(21-25)
Route 5(22-26)
Route 6(23-27)
Route 11(25-29)
S.S. Anne(25-29)
Lt. Surge's Gym(30-34)
Route 9(31-35)
Route 10(32-36)
Rock Tunnel(32-36)
Route 7(33-37)
Route 8(34-38)
Erika's Gym(41-45)
Pokemon Tower(43-47)
Routes 12-18(46-50)
Koga's Gym(52-56)
Silph Co.(48-52)
Sabrina's Gym(52-56)
Routes 19-21(56-60)
Seafoam Islands(57-61)
Pokemon Mansion(58-62)
Blaine's Gym(62-66)
One Island(66-70)
Two Island(67-71)
Three Island(67-71)
Giovanni's Gym(74-78)
Victory Road(77-81)
Four Island(90-100)
Five Island(90-100)
Six Island(90-100)
Seven Island(90-100)


Custom Trainers
I can make a few custom trainers for other people, just fill out this form, and I may release it in the beta after the current one. I will stop after a certain amount, but I don't know yet.
Rules:
1. If it's a trainer before the E4 first round, only Kanto Pokemon.
2. Reasonable levels and Pokemon please, like level 9ish Sandshrew in Viridian Forest(I know weird, but it's reasonable).
Spoiler:
Trainer Type:
What Gender:
Trainer Name:
Where to put:
Pokemon on team:

Example:
Trainer Type: Youngster
What Gender: Male
Trainer Name: Bill
Where to put: Route 2
Pokemon in team: Oddish Lv.7
Metapod Lv.7


The Custom trainers so far(already inserted and tested only):
Spoiler:
Volcanix769/Youngster Blake

Last edited by WarriorCat; November 20th, 2012 at 03:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:57 PM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Congratulation on your hack, WarriorCat I can't wait to play it!
Also here is my custom trainer:

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
Trainer Name: Fang
Where to put: Victory Road
Pokemon on team: Venusaur LV 43 and Ampharos LV 45
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Volcanix769's Avatar
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NJ in the U.S
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
I really like it that it's a Ralts! And I hope that it'll be successful! :D And here's my custom trainer:

Trainer Type: Youngster
Trainer Name: Blake
Where to Put: Mt. Moon
Pokemon on Team: LV. 14 Charmander, LV. 15 Dratini, LV. 13 Scyther
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:51 PM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
Congratulation on your hack, WarriorCat I can't wait to play it!
Also here is my custom trainer:

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
Trainer Name: Fang
Where to put: Victory Road
Pokemon on team: Venusaur LV 43 and Ampharos LV 45
I'm sorry, I can make your trainer, but one of the rules are only Kanto Pokemon before the E4, so can give a Pokemon to replace Ampharos. Also, could you make your levels higher, I'll update the main post with the levels I planned for each area as soon as I'm done with the list, the trainers in Victory Road will be low to mid 70s.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
I really like it that it's a Ralts! And I hope that it'll be successful! :D And here's my custom trainer:

Trainer Type: Youngster
Trainer Name: Blake
Where to Put: Mt. Moon
Pokemon on Team: LV. 14 Charmander, LV. 15 Dratini, LV. 13 Scyther
All right, your team looks good, the levels fit my Mt. Moon plans perfect, which are 13-17.


NOTE FOR EVERYONE:
I'm having trouble scripting the given Pokemon, so I'm going to put that on hold, unless someone else can do it, I'll give them full credit for the scripts.
If anybody's interested, PM me and I'll send a list of all the gift Pokemon, including the post game ones, all they have to do is make them, and I'll insert them, also, there are a lot, 44 to be exact.

Last edited by WarriorCat; November 7th, 2012 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old November 7th, 2012, 08:35 PM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCat View Post
I'm sorry, I can make your trainer, but one of the rules are only Kanto Pokemon before the E4, so can give a Pokemon to replace Ampharos. Also, could you make your levels higher, I'll update the main post with the levels I planned for each area as soon as I'm done with the list, the trainers in Victory Road will be low to mid 70s.
If then, I would changed it. It will be these one:

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
Trainer Name: Haze
Where to put: Victory Road
Pokemon on team: Dragonite LV68, Arcanine LV65 and Gyarados LV67.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old November 7th, 2012, 08:48 PM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
To Everyone:
I updated the main post with a txt file in the releases section, it's a list of the level in each area, sorted by area, wild levels, and trainer levels in ranges(usually about 5).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
If then, I would changed it. It will be these one:

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
Trainer Name: Haze
Where to put: Victory Road
Pokemon on team: Dragonite LV68, Arcanine LV65 and Gyarados LV67.
The team is fine, but I'll assume you'll be okay with me adding levels to them about 5 each, then it would be in the range with 73, 70, and 72. Sorry, I'm OCD, so I like to have everything perfect, but just like I said, I assume you'll be fine with the +5 plan.
Sorry if I'm frustrating you.
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old November 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCat View Post
To Everyone:
I updated the main post with a txt file in the releases section, it's a list of the level in each area, sorted by area, wild levels, and trainer levels in ranges(usually about 5).



The team is fine, but I'll assume you'll be okay with me adding levels to them about 5 each, then it would be in the range with 73, 70, and 72. Sorry, I'm OCD, so I like to have everything perfect, but just like I said, I assume you'll be fine with the +5 plan.
Sorry if I'm frustrating you.
No, I'am not frustrated. Sorry if I'am making you busy. Btw, this is it (Again.)

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
Trainer Name: Haze
Where to put: Victory Road
Pokemon on team: Dragonite LV73, Arcanine LV75, Gyarados LV74 and Charizard LV73
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old November 7th, 2012, 09:05 PM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGiratinaX View Post
No, I'am not frustrated. Sorry if I'am making you busy. Btw, this is it (Again.)

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
Trainer Name: Haze
Where to put: Victory Road
Pokemon on team: Dragonite LV73, Arcanine LV75, Gyarados LV74 and Charizard LV73
Okay, thank you, I can definitely tell this trainer will be hard to beat without a properly trained team. I probably won't add him until that Beta comes along.

BTW, I edited all the wild Pokemon, now just the trainers, and the first Beta will be done. It will go to Cerulean City + Route 24/25.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:10 PM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCat View Post
Okay, thank you, I can definitely tell this trainer will be hard to beat without a properly trained team. I probably won't add him until that Beta comes along.

BTW, I edited all the wild Pokemon, now just the trainers, and the first Beta will be done. It will go to Cerulean City + Route 24/25.
Can't wait to play it.
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:30 AM
anugrah6's Avatar
anugrah6
Togepi
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: India
Gender:
Nature: Gentle
Trainer type - Cool Trainer
Trainer name - Anugrah
Pokemon on team - Charizard lv 72,Electabuzz lv 70,Dragonite lv 71,Kabutops lv 70
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old November 8th, 2012, 09:57 AM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by anugrah6 View Post
Trainer type - Cool Trainer
Trainer name - Anugrah
Pokemon on team - Charizard lv 72,Electabuzz lv 70,Dragonite lv 71,Kabutops lv 70
Where do you want your trainer, by the levels, I'm assuming Victory Road, is that where you want them.
Also, I'm going to update the form with "what gender", what gender do you want your Cool Trainer to be.
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Shadowraikou
Creating a hack...
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hoenn
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Trainer Type: PKMN trainer
What Gender: Male
Trainer Name: Steve
Where to put: Where is the strongest area?
Pokemon on team: Raikou Lv 90
Umbreon Lv 88
Gardevoir LV 88
Machamp LV 89
Crobat LV 95
Rapidash LV 90
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:07 AM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraikou View Post
Trainer Type: PKMN trainer
What Gender: Male
Trainer Name: Steve
Where to put: Where is the strongest area?
Pokemon on team: Raikou Lv 90
Umbreon Lv 88
Gardevoir LV 88
Machamp LV 89
Crobat LV 95
Rapidash LV 90
If you read my whole main post, you would know there are only three Ralts in the entire game, you(starter), Gary(starter), and a special trainer, so you're going to have to take Gardevior out, as for the area, the strongest would probably be Seven Island.
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old November 9th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Shadowraikou
Creating a hack...
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hoenn
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorCat View Post
If you read my whole main post, you would know there are only three Ralts in the entire game, you(starter), Gary(starter), and a special trainer, so you're going to have to take Gardevior out, as for the area, the strongest would probably be Seven Island.
Can I have a LV 88 Lapras then?
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old November 9th, 2012, 08:41 AM
PokemonGiratinaX's Avatar
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The Blue Earth
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraikou View Post
Can I have a LV 88 Lapras then?
Yes, I think. Or you can ask WarriorCat.
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old November 9th, 2012, 09:16 AM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraikou View Post
Can I have a LV 88 Lapras then?
Okay, I'll insert your team when that beta comes.
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old November 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
TrollShammy80's Avatar
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Wow congrats on your hack I will like it alot

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
What Gender: Female
Trainer Name: Vallera
Where to put: High Level Area
Pokemon on team: Raichu Lv. 86 Arbok Lv. 87 Starmie Lv. 86 Sceptile Lv. 88 Exploud Lv.85 Arcanine Lv.86

Hehe based off my Expert Emerald Group..if it's to many you made adjust as needed...i like the idea of asking others for team ideas inserted into game
__________________

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:43 PM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollShammy80 View Post
Wow congrats on your hack I will like it alot

Trainer Type: Cool Trainer
What Gender: Female
Trainer Name: Vallera
Where to put: High Level Area
Pokemon on team: Raichu Lv. 86 Arbok Lv. 87 Starmie Lv. 86 Sceptile Lv. 88 Exploud Lv.85 Arcanine Lv.86

Hehe based off my Expert Emerald Group..if it's to many you made adjust as needed...i like the idea of asking others for team ideas inserted into game
Accepted! I'll put your trainer on Five or Six Island.
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:57 PM
ChaosBringer41
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Trainer Type: Psychic (or Channeler)
What Gender: Male
Trainer Name: Nyrgle
Where to put: Pokemon Tower (preferred location)
Pokemon on team: Kadabra, Haunter

It's been a long time since I've played the game, so I don't know what sort of level to set them at. Sorry about that.

An alternative team would be Drowzee and Gastly. (yeah, Drowzee seems weak, but I loved using him/her on the original Gameboy Red version)
__________________
I don't always know what I'm doing. Life is more interesting that way.
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:18 PM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer41 View Post
Trainer Type: Psychic (or Channeler)
What Gender: Male
Trainer Name: Nyrgle
Where to put: Pokemon Tower (preferred location)
Pokemon on team: Kadabra, Haunter

It's been a long time since I've played the game, so I don't know what sort of level to set them at. Sorry about that.

An alternative team would be Drowzee and Gastly. (yeah, Drowzee seems weak, but I loved using him/her on the original Gameboy Red version)
Well, the trainer levels of MY Pokemon Tower is ranging from 43-47, so if you want I can make them Alakazam and Gengar.
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old November 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Tryploshion's Avatar
Tryploshion
I become a Pokemon Master!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Here is my custom trainer
Location: Seven Island (or other but not in the tower)
Type: Cool Trainer
Name: Mast
Team: Charizard 51, Alakazam 43 46, Pidgeot 45 and Nidoking 48
Gender: Male
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:22 PM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryploshion View Post
Here is my custom trainer
Location: Seven Island (or other but not in the tower)
Type: Cool Trainer
Name: Mast
Team: Charizard 51, Alakazam 43 46, Pidgeot 45 and Nidoking 48
Gender: Male
I have a few questions.
1. Do you want Alakazam level 43 or 46, you put two numbers after Alakazam.
2. Can you change your area, your level range is in routes 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. Basically the areas you can train before Sabrina/Koga. Your level range is WAY too low for the Islands.
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old November 10th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Astonish
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Type: Youngster
Name: Joey
Gender: Male
Team: Lvl 100 Ratticate.
Location: Seven Island

When you enter the fight, please have him say, 'I come from a region far away, a region named Johto. I had a Rattata, it was in the top percentage. Now, it's the best.'
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:30 AM
WarriorCat's Avatar
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonish View Post
Type: Youngster
Name: Joey
Gender: Male
Team: Lvl 100 Ratticate.
Location: Seven Island

When you enter the fight, please have him say, 'I come from a region far away, a region named Johto. I had a Rattata, it was in the top percentage. Now, it's the best.'
Okay, accepted, I might give him some some special moves to make it a little challenging.
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Aranna's Avatar
Aranna
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Portugal
Gender: Male
I'm fairly new to all these Pokemon hacks, but I must say this one sounds very interesting!
I'd like to see "my" trainer there if possible

Trainer Type: Lady
What Gender: Female
Trainer Name: Aranna
Where to put: *where the levels seem fit*
Pokemon on team: Gengar 45, Hypno 44, Dodrio 45

Also; goof luck with the hack It really seems interesting
__________________
"Remember, remember, the 5th of November
The gunpowder, treason and plot;

I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason

Should ever be forgot."

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.