• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
Good Point

I do have one question however, sorry if I overlooked it already being asked, but are you planning on doing something with the PC storage system because I don't think Bill would have been born yet to discover it, and technology probably wasn't great in 1958 even in the Pokemon world.

Hmm... Very good point indeed...

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
jellicentfan1 said:
This looks great, especially your own pokemon you made. I can't wait to play.

I do have one question however, sorry if I overlooked it already being asked, but are you planning on doing something with the PC storage system because I don't think Bill would have been born yet to discover it, and technology probably wasn't great in 1958 even in the Pokemon world.
Thanks for your appreciation and such, and actually I havent though of that technically, Of course I thought of bill, but I never thought of the PC storage system, it is a major part of the Pokemon experience so I cant change much, nor would it make much sense to, but thinking about it, I thought his father could have created a prototype PC system (as opperating computer, though quite large, were still in existence) but as to explain how if you have more than 6 the 7th is magically transported to the computer, lets just call it an unexplainable phenomina

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
An idea: The storage system in 1958 was experimental (As you said, prototype), and was tested out only by professional trainers (Which means the player, too). Everything works fine, but it's quite expensive and complicated. Then Bill makes it simpler, better and popularizes it, making it useful for everyone, not just professional trainers.

Not quite the best idea, if I come up with something better, I'll tell you.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
An idea: The storage system in 1958 was experimental (As you said, prototype), and was tested out only by professional trainers (Which means the player, too). Everything works fine, but it's quite expensive and complicated. Then Bill makes it simpler, better and popularizes it, making it useful for everyone, not just professional trainers.

Not quite the best idea, if I come up with something better, I'll tell you.

yeah, that makes sense, I like it, and by 1956, there was the basis of mechanics and parts of the computers we have today, or at least up until 1998, so either way, he just found a way to create it, bill expanded upon it

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Well, thanks to the creators of Crystal Map, I used their program and made generation 2 graphics all on my own, and I think it turned out pretty good, here is a test map showing off everything I made thus far:

testmap.png

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Another amazing game in development, I cannot wait to play it !

One quick question though: what format will you be releasing this game asÉ

amazing game? wow, thanks for the support, and it is made using RPG Maker, and Pokemon essentials, when it is completed it will be a stand-alone application

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
UPDATES

Hello! I have made major progress with the costume changes!

Next, the player will be male (as it will aide greatly in many aspects of the game)
However! do not despair, my female fans! (if there are any...) You will have at least 3 female choices to choose from~ of course if you're a guy who wants to play dressed like a girl I shal not judge, and neither will anyone else in the game! (except HAT cultists, they're hate all trainers....)

Finally, I'm working hard to get out an actual Update, so dont worry, eventually (latest being end of September) there will be a playable demo! and as an added bonus, all possible (or at least what i have done) costume changes will be available, as a little beta bonus~

And....hm, well if I think of anything I'll post here, but as for now, thats it!
(I still need to work on the achievement system...)

gold3.png

Here is the Gold costume you'll get when you complete the in-game event

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I CAN'T Wait Till this Comes Out. ^_^ Awesome Game!
Thanks for the support! a third of the game should be done by the update, which would be the demo release

ALSO

If anyone has some suggestions for costumes/clothes you wanna see (be it guy or girl outfits) just post a comment here! or you can PM me your idea. if you wanna see a pic (like not a sprite, but a design) of some outfit, or a character from another game with a cool outfit, I'd be open to any and all suggestions! dont have an outfit idea? thats fine, I need some ideas on events or what have you, or even a side quest that would unlock some outfit! any ideas would be greatly appreciated ^-^ I want to please my fans~

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
trashpokemon.png

Yuck! Shouldn't have looked!

By the way, what kind of Pokémon is in the bucket or something? Or is it a trick?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
EnglishMilkshake>
haha, its a trashbin with a mystery pokemon inside~
by that i mean its a bulbasaur

Anglican>
Thank you for your interest and i'm sorry there are problems keeping you from playing! what might they be? I would try to help if i can

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
It's just an OS problem, I'm on mac and can't be bothered to bootcamp atm or install Wine. But I'll try it in a couple of days.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
It's just an OS problem, I'm on mac and can't be bothered to bootcamp atm or install Wine. But I'll try it in a couple of days.

sounds good, but there are a few problems, and it isnt far along in the actual game, its just a beta giving people a feel for what the game will be like! so there are a few bugs that i'll put on the front page, but if you see any more then please tell me!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I've noticed a problem. When I go to heal in the second town (the first one with a Pokemon Center), the game freezes but the music keeps playing.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
Oh hey! Hope you see this soon. Your game looks great already. Like legit, you have some skill and this needs to be finished (not ASAP b/c rushing screws everything up.) This could be like one of those legendary fan games. BTW the download link won't work so I can't actually play :/ Good Luck with the rest of it :D

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
(I'm not sure if the 1 month rule apply, but) I like the game. The design is VERY nice, but the demo link is not working and I want to try the game. I like the idea.

Back