• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shining Opal [FULL GAME RELEASED]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 20, 2014
are u currently still working on this? looks good was hoping there would be a final

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I think he's in school now as I type, so I'll give a brief answer that yes, he's working on this. I don't know his progress on it or when the next beta release is expected, however.

Cyclone

Years
Really good hack with an interesting plot i liked the part
Spoiler:

Cant wait for the new maps and also i can see that sevii islands will have an amazing story too in your other hack after playing this hack

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Really good hack with an interesting plot i liked the part where you change bodies with the rival and enter the base :)
Shh. Don't spoil it for those who haven't played. ;)

Seriously, that was my biggest WTF moment of the hack so far.

Cyclone

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
You're still working on this?

Awesome!

Kthxbai

xD
Yeah, thanks for playing!
this is by far the best hack that I've ever played since Pokemon Ash Gray
Thanks a lot!
Really good hack with an interesting plot i liked the part where you
Spoiler:

Cant wait for the new maps and also i can see that sevii islands will have an amazing story too in your other hack after playing this hack
Put it in spoiler tags like I did! There are still people who haven't played... :P
Shh. Don't spoil it for those who haven't played. ;)

Seriously, that was my biggest WTF moment of the hack so far.

Cyclone
Haha, I enjoy doing odd things like that. And I think I need to fix the execution of that event.
Spoiler:

Lol sorry, i was like wtf too :D
And btw the npcs say really funny things :D
Haha, thanks!

Years
Idk how to put it in spoilers tag lol

Hey i forgot to mention about 2 odd things i found in the hack in the off limits area of the burger shop first the items i found are not showing up in my bag and second if i try to talk with some of the npcs some dont say anything and some others make Gameboid to close the game
The funny thing is that the first npc in that place told me not to touch anything is this supposed to happen or is the area not complete yet lol

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Idk how to put it in spoilers tag lol

Hey i forgot to mention about 2 odd things i found in the hack in the off limits area of the burger shop first the items i found are not showing up in my bag and second if i try to talk with some of the npcs some dont say anything and some others make Gameboid to close the game
The funny thing is that the first npc in that place told me not to touch anything is this supposed to happen or is the area not complete yet lol
It was a mistake I made in the released version and I never fixed it in the released game. It'll be fixed for Beta 3.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
He's doing them in turns, there's not really a "more" here. Right now, he'sHe'll be working on Kanto in Crystal Dust when he resumes its development. When he releases a beta (thus taking a break there), he'll be working on this one.

Cyclone

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Kanto on this one or on other hack?
I've made a suggestion that is not finalized yet as the game is still far from its completion. We'll see if it happens someday. However, Kanto has nothing to do with it.

Kanto? I thought he is working on this hack now
You are correct. He is indeed working on this hack right now between studies at school.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
hello sorry i'm pretty new to all this...but when i play this game i get this message stt the start: "The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed."
and so i'm not able to save the game properly (always says save failed). is there a fix for this? i don't like the idea of relying on save states too much =/

Back