• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
I specifically joined pokecommunity to complement you on the this hack and let you know how excited I am to play through it all. I love a good story-line! Keep up the awesome work with everything!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Wait a minute man...I only just want to said the graphic is going like lp not the storyline.If you guys want to know,Im playing LP in spanish version.I even dont know what the story,I just play.I only said this hack gonna be a good graphic like pokemon Light Platinum,not being storyline or rip off.G.R.A.P.H.I.C only...Dont be wrong man.
I knew that, Uzigunner unfortunately did not... What I meant is that if you have graphics like LP, people will say it's a LP rip-off =)
LP is a popular hack and there are people who think they can profit from it, that's why I believe DR should stay like it is ;)

Then make your comment clearer cus u as sure as hell, didn't make things clear that time. And we r not idiots, it's not our fault if u can't make things clear by not mentioning the word " Graphic" in your original post. So sorry man, but your argument is invalid.
Actually... it was you who went off topic ;) He DID mention graphic in his post ;) As he clearly stated that he observed the graphic ;)
Also I did not mean that LP is a rip-off but something is rip off of LP.

Anyways, this is a thread about DR, not LP. Let's not make this another LP thread, shall we?

Years

I knew that, Uzigunner unfortunately did not... What I meant is that if you have graphics like LP, people will say it's a LP rip-off =)
LP is a popular hack and there are people who think they can profit from it, that's why I believe DR should stay like it is ;)

Actually... it was you who went off topic ;) He DID mention graphic in his post ;) As he clearly stated that he observed the graphic ;)
Also I did not mean that LP is a rip-off but something is rip off of LP.

Anyways, this is a thread about DR, not LP. Let's not make this another LP thread, shall we?
My bad, followed the saying in which u replied to but again, my bad. Sorry.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Ok, guys stop talking about LP here. Instead talk about them in LP's thread.

So, DRG has sent the hack for me for scripting and some other things to add in the hack.

For, now I have been fixing the Map Borders and Movement Permissions. Now here's some screenshots on what I have implemented so far.

Day&Night System.

DayampNight.png

The Lab isn't like a Gym before. (I don't know what you guys think... xD)

Lab.png

And the Trainer Card Fixed.

TrainerCard.png

And the Trainer Face Fixing.

Faxing.png

That's all. And I'll get to fixing the bugs especially the Victini one.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
The Place where Victini is is really odd looking. I don't get why Victini was there. It's like the legendaries in this game are just on random places so that they can be caught... And I still have a problem with the Gym looking Lab. It looks really odd looking especially to the left and right of the doors.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
The Place where Victini is is really odd looking. I don't get why Victini was there. It's like the legendaries in this game are just on random places so that they can be caught... And I still have a problem with the Gym looking Lab. It looks really odd looking especially to the left and right of the doors.

Yeah, I know what you mean I was planning to let a Legendary Battle happen there I just need DRG's permissions. DRG is gone for a while so I'll handle things around here. ;)

lizzzz

I want to be the very best!
Years
Well I for one think the lab looks good. And I'm super pumped to play this game :))))))))

Years
I am gonna apologize actually cus I seriously wasn't feeling myself that day. So sorry actually but back to the game though, since there r crap tons of trainers in some routes as well as some long caves with boss battles and after u come out, u see that there r waves of trainers. Don't get me wrong, I thank u DRG and Tajoros for doing so but u do realize if this keeps on happening, our pokes are definitely gonna run out of PP and u know what happens after that not to mention the insanely hard boss fight, which u do realize is gonna make us use many moves which costs their PP, so if I were u, I would definitely consider making Elixirs and Max Elixirs obtainable in these certain areas cus let's face a fact, I beat V, went out of the cave, fought the crap tons of trainers, and all my pokes actually used up all their moves literally, as I thought that finally all the hard parts r done, I enter the city, to my joy I started to run to the pokemon center, only for what, a certain friend of mine(forgot the name) was having a conversation with this old haggard and what do I get this clown coming to me claiming he knows about sth which includes Arceus but was refusing to give me the info and to test me that whether I was worth it, he frigging battles me, I literally had to fight this guy with only one move "Struggle" and guess what, I lost. I then ended up all the way back into that past town, went through that long cave again and then with vengeance in my mind, I whooped his butt(not gonna use slangs cus its pokecommunity). So with that being said, I strongly suggest u do sth about it and please make Elixirs and Max Elixrs available for these certain areas. Another thing though. There were some places which I couldn't solve being Kyurem's Den and that area where u fight Hilbert and Hilda look alikes for the first time and which had Mewtwo's statue, so DRG, or Tajoros, could u please provides guides for these certain areas cus in the end I had to use walk through walls cheat lol. Trust me this info is important. BTW, random question once beta 2 gets released will it be in the Progressing Hacks Thread or in the Hack's Showcase. Sorry for Noob question but like I said new here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2014
events repeat itself if i go through the same area again and again.
i stuck in iceland city. how to go in numassity and montage fortress?? some location looks weird which connects 2 cities. wild pokemon found in grass or cave are too weak then the normal opponent trainer found in area. i catch them but its hard to raise their level as they faint even against less effective type pokemon.
i love this game and want to complete it but i stuck here :( some one help me.
i found HM01(CUT) but not found any tree to cut yet.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I am gonna apologize actually cus I seriously wasn't feeling myself that day. So sorry actually but back to the game though, since there r crap tons of trainers in some routes as well as some long caves with boss battles and after u come out, u see that there r waves of trainers. Don't get me wrong, I thank u DRG and Tajoros for doing so but u do realize if this keeps on happening, our pokes are definitely gonna run out of PP and u know what happens after that not to mention the insanely hard boss fight, which u do realize is gonna make us use many moves which costs their PP, so if I were u, I would definitely consider making Elixirs and Max Elixirs obtainable in these certain areas cus let's face a fact, I beat V, went out of the cave, fought the crap tons of trainers, and all my pokes actually used up all their moves literally, as I thought that finally all the hard parts r done, I enter the city, to my joy I started to run to the pokemon center, only for what, a certain friend of mine(forgot the name) was having a conversation with this old haggard and what do I get this clown coming to me claiming he knows about sth which includes Arceus but was refusing to give me the info and to test me that whether I was worth it, he frigging battles me, I literally had to fight this guy with only one move "Struggle" and guess what, I lost. I then ended up all the way back into that past town, went through that long cave again and then with vengeance in my mind, I whooped his butt(not gonna use slangs cus its pokecommunity). So with that being said, I strongly suggest u do sth about it and please make Elixirs and Max Elixrs available for these certain areas. Another thing though. There were some places which I couldn't solve being Kyurem's Den and that area where u fight Hilbert and Hilda look alikes for the first time and which had Mewtwo's statue, so DRG, or Tajoros, could u please provides guides for these certain areas cus in the end I had to use walk through walls cheat lol. Trust me this info is important. BTW, random question once beta 2 gets released will it be in the Progressing Hacks Thread or in the Hack's Showcase. Sorry for Noob question but like I said new here.
I know what you mean since I played through this w/o cheats in my Android. I'll make more Items available in certain areas. And make sure to also have them in Poke Marts... :D

events repeat itself if i go through the same area again and again.
i stuck in iceland city. how to go in numassity and montage fortress?? some location looks weird which connects 2 cities. wild pokemon found in grass or cave are too weak then the normal opponent trainer found in area. i catch them but its hard to raise their level as they faint even against less effective type pokemon.
i love this game and want to complete it but i stuck here :( some one help me.
i found HM01(CUT) but not found any tree to cut yet.

I know about those events I'll be fixing those. And you can't go to Numassity cause after Iceland City the Beta ends.
Yeah, Sydney gave it to you and I am supposed to be putting trees around Mystic Falls but I forgot and I'm setting them up on Beta 2.

Oh, there's a border error thanks for notifying... :D

Years
I would also suggest to make grinding less painful by providing us with a lucky egg, an exp share for the weak poke we r training and of course, the Poke Gear for the trainer rematches so that the crap tons of trainers turn into a blessing in disguise cus trust me, even though I do have patience in training and all, it would be extremely helpful if we had these u know. Also, if u r gonna put HMS in the game, fine, I guess but please for the love of God, no Rock Smash please, that move is the weakest and we r gonna have to have HM Slaves in our team then. For Surf and Waterfall it's legit but please no Rock Smash or Cut, cus these moves r the weakest moves ever.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I would also suggest to make grinding less painful by providing us with a lucky egg, an exp share for the weak poke we r training and of course, the Poke Gear for the trainer rematches so that the crap tons of trainers turn into a blessing in disguise cus trust me, even though I do have patience in training and all, it would be extremely helpful if we had these u know. Also, if u r gonna put HMS in the game, fine, I guess but please for the love of God, no Rock Smash please, that move is the weakest and we r gonna have to have HM Slaves in our team then. For Surf and Waterfall it's legit but please no Rock Smash or Cut, cus these moves r the weakest moves ever.

I'll add Lucky Egg in, and we have Exp. Shares Starter Pokemon from 1st-5th Gen held them in the wild. And we need obstacles so we got to have those moves with you. And instead of PokeGear (What's this Crystal?) you use the VS SEEKER to rematch Trainers.

Years
I'll add Lucky Egg in, and we have Exp. Shares Starter Pokemon from 1st-5th Gen held them in the wild. And we need obstacles so we got to have those moves with you. And instead of PokeGear (What's this Crystal?) you use the VS SEEKER to rematch Trainers.
U know, u could just make a random person block the path or another thing which goes away when the time is right no?

Back