The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 9th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Have fun in the mountains!

@WolfofEve: Your accepted and good to go.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old November 9th, 2012, 03:44 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Have fun, Yellow. You'll be missed.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old November 9th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
NOTICE TO EVERYONE CURRENTLY AT THE ACADEMY

My post involves a staff member at PTA speaking over the intercom, so everyone currently in or near the academy will hear the announcement.

Also,
Yellow
Dia
Megaman

Tyler (Myself) was in the main office, directly next to our group (which Kiyoko is in)

Old November 9th, 2012, 05:16 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
@Yellow: Have fun on your mountain trip!

@Wolf: Glad to see yourself in the RP! Since you asked, I shall read your latest post more thoroughly.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Synerjee: I had enough time to review your changes. You're approved. Welcome to the roleplay. c:
Wow, thank you! :D What's the next step I should do? Do I get right into the roleplay? But..I don't really know where to start, or what's going on in the roleplay. I can't just budge right into the story; it might unbalance the whole thing.

I shall await your reply when you return from the mountains. Enjoy yourself and have a blast! :))

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I can actually help with that. At the present, there really is no set story. You can start with say, arriving on the island. Everyone is off doing their own thing right now, so you can always feel free to meet up with any of the little groups that have formed. I know that my characters, well, Kiki and Bri at least, will always welcome a new friend. And I'm certain other people around here feel the same way. So go ahead and jump right in. x3

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:07 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
My character Lucas, is about to take part in a race with IceFyr's characters.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
I can actually help with that. At the present, there really is no set story. You can start with say, arriving on the island. Everyone is off doing their own thing right now, so you can always feel free to meet up with any of the little groups that have formed. I know that my characters, well, Kiki and Bri at least, will always welcome a new friend. And I'm certain other people around here feel the same way. So go ahead and jump right in. x3
That's great, thanks! I think I'm going to make my character join you guys. May I ask, are Kiki and Bri male or female? Am I allowed to control what your characters say and do? Just to clarify things and to make sure I don't get their genders wrong. Oh, and if you come across my part in the roleplay later on, could you correct me if I have done something that I shouldn't do please? This is my very first roleplay - I am one of the newer members around here. That would be very helpful indeed. Thanks! :)

Old November 10th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Nideous

Of course! Bri is Brain Jameson, an eleven year old boy with very little background as a trainer. In fact, he's only ever won one battle in his life. Kiki on the other hand, is a spacey girl with a very extensive history as a trainer. She might be a better choice, however, as her pokemon are weak. She is with her friends Shawn and Alex heading toward the beach with the intent of catch some water pokemon. Brian is with his friend Ciel, and they're both lost in the woods near the mountains.

Also, you can't control the other characters at all, unless the RPer controlling them says so. That's one of the main rules here. And of course, I'll keep an eye on your post if you want. Just make sure they have at least four lines of length. That's he minimum I've been using and I've never been yelled at. You don't want to make the posts too short. You also want to use good grammar and spelling. And most importantly have fun.

Old November 10th, 2012, 07:55 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Synergee, I will direct you to Yellow's Poleplaying Ettiquette, it will tell you about the polite way to RP. Also, if you'd like, you can join my character, and SumerSky's character, on our quest to find our friend Ethan, Pppgggr's character. You are welcome to join us if you'd like.
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
Of course! Bri is Brain Jameson, an eleven year old boy with very little background as a trainer. In fact, he's only ever won one battle in his life. Kiki on the other hand, is a spacey girl with a very extensive history as a trainer. She might be a better choice, however, as her pokemon are weak. She is with her friends Shawn and Alex heading toward the beach with the intent of catch some water pokemon. Brian is with his friend Ciel, and they're both lost in the woods near the mountains.

Also, you can't control the other characters at all, unless the RPer controlling them says so. That's one of the main rules here. And of course, I'll keep an eye on your post if you want. Just make sure they have at least four lines of length. That's he minimum I've been using and I've never been yelled at. You don't want to make the posts too short. You also want to use good grammar and spelling. And most importantly have fun. ^^
Thank you for the clarification. I've posted something up already - let's hope it went well! Perhaps you could look at it and continue from there? Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep good grammar and of course, to have fun! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
Synergee, I will direct you to Yellow's Poleplaying Ettiquette, it will tell you about the polite way to RP. Also, if you'd like, you can join my character, and SumerSky's character, on our quest to find our friend Ethan, Pppgggr's character. You are welcome to join us if you'd like.
I've already read the rules, but if this is a different set of rules, I'll be sure to check up on them. Thanks. :) I've already posted up something, so maybe you could try to help my character fit in with whatever your characters are doing?
Oh and you've spelt my username wrongly, but that is of little importance haha.

Last edited by Synerjee; November 10th, 2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 10th, 2012, 09:11 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
@WolfOfEve: I've had my teacher character Sage interact with Ty
Old November 10th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Well, it's finally done! Hurrah!

Spoiler:
Name: Andrew Seymour Rede

Nickname: Andy

Sex: Male

Dorm: Entei Dorm.

Appearance: Andy has ultramarine scraggy hair that is not very long, but has parts of it jutting out wildly from the rest. His eyes are a very clear crystal blue, with thin eyebrows above them. Andy wears a coat and pants of similar color, with each being of a very dark blue - the coat having a bright orange trim around the zips and collar, the pants having a similar orange trim around the base of the legs. He wears an azure shirt beneath his coat, and for footwear has a pair of trainers the same color as the bag he carries on one shoulder, which is of a grayish blue.

Personality: Andy is a rather sunny youth who rarely complains about things, instead trying his best to work through obstacles the way he knows best: by barging through them as roughly as possible.
While not overtly rash, he is still prone to making quick decisions without thinking them out properly. When the time comes and he needs to, however, he is excellent at thinking ahead and planning the next move. This is actually a very deep part of his persona, as when he is left to think clearly, Andy often over-thinks everything and eventually gives himself a head-ache, the result of a strange telekinetic attack launched by a mysterious Kadabra, which over the years has led him to think less and act more. Aside from all of this, Andy has a deep curiosity with anything that he has time to ponder, but rarely does so anymore, leading him to rush past things that he would have investigated in great detail before. Andy tries to get along with people as much as possible, looking for friendship around every corner. He has a strange way of acting around those he has just met, which is to show off to them in order to try and make a good impression, much like his Tyrogue.

History: Andy was born and raised in the sleepy Dewford town. His parents were a quiet pair of shopkeepers who wished for little more than their son's happiness, and thus let him live on an exceedingly short leash. Growing up, Andy unknowingly took advantage of his largely unhindered freedom due to his curiosity and began wandering along the seashore daily. Soon enough, Andy's curiosity brought him to the mouth of Cave. He was stopped from entering by a member of Brawly's Gym who told him he needed Pokemon to go inside. Impetuous and defiant as ever, Andy insisted that he wanted to look around inside. The man, enthralled by Andy's spirit, gifted the boy with a Tyrogue.
Thrilled with his new friend, James began to train with the Tyrogue in the cave. Day in and day out, he and "Catches" would be fighting whatever came their way.
During this time, Andy was attacked by a Kadabra that used a strange telekinetic attack on him, causing him to suffer debilitating headaches whenever he tried to concentrate on something for too long.
It was not until the two fought the powerful Leader Brawly, a fight in which Catches was very nearly terribly wounded, was it that Andy realized how much training he needed to do. After deciding to travel to the mainland for training, Andy was gifted with a Clamperl from his parents, along with a strange relic that they salvaged from a ship during their more adventurous days.
Setting off, Andy blazed a trail to Rustboro city, never stopping long enough to make any friends along the way. When he reached Roxanne, he was confident in his abilities to beat her. Andy supported his claims of future victory against Roxanne quickly, and left the Gym only ten minutes after walking in, barely phased by the battle. While ready to return to the island, Andy was stopped by a student from the Pokemon school, who dragged him inside and told him all about the Pokemon Trainer Academy. While dismayed at first by the student's 'kidnapping' of him, Andy soon realized that to become a truly great trainer he would need to somehow get into the academy. With a fervor that was typical of him, Andy immediately applied for entry into the college. However, while his practical test went excellently, his written test wasn't so excellent, thus earning him entry into Entei Dorm.

Pokémon:

Species: Tyrogue
Nickname: Catches
Personality: Catches is fiercely proud of his power, showing off at any given moment. This pride drives him to train hard with Andy, whom he wrestles with on a regular basis.
He respects Andy greatly, but sometimes tries too hard to earn his respect and winds up hurting itself.
Lvl: 19
Moves:
Low Sweep.
Brick Break.
Mach Punch.
Fake Out.
Foresight.
-----

Species: Clamperl
Nickname: Snaps.
Personality: Snaps is rather shy and quiet, rarely wanting to open it's shell for anyone. This could be seen after Andy originally received Snaps, when she wouldn't even battle for him due to it's petrification at the prospect of battle. This has improved a little, but Andy has still yet to see Snaps follow every order he gives in battle, much to Andy's chagrin.
Lvl: 17
Moves:
Clamp.
Iron Defense.
Water Pulse.
Ice Beam.
-----
-----
-- Synth
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
@Batel

Alright your good to go! Accepted. Can't wait to see how the headache thing will come into play :3

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old November 11th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Hey everyone, I just posted my first post in this roleplay. I'm not sure where to start, so I have left my character in an open position. It would be so kind of those who are interested in having a new character as a friend to read my entry and introduce my character (Yukiko) to your character(s)? My character will be stagnant until someone makes a move because apparently I can't control other people's characters and make them interact with mine. I am new to roleplaying, so it would be sweet if anyone could lend a hand. Please and thank you! :)

Old November 11th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Nideous

Sy. Like I said, feel free to jump in and interact with other people. Say, for example, walk over and have her interact with someone. It's as simple as going over and saying hi.

Old November 11th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Immm baaaccckkk! In a few hours i will post a new post for Ruby and Roxas ill make it so that something happened :3 hi guys!
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Arkyron
One Very Cracked Egg

Nature: Jolly
I'm back from my dad's, and ready to jump in! Hope everyone had a great weekend! =D

I'll get to reading a bit and work my way in from there~
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
Well here’s mine, hope it’s up the par :D!

Name: Clust Falore
Sex: Male
Dorm: Suicune Dorm
Personality: Clust tends to get himself mix up with his inner personality. He considers himself brave, although being scared of most Pokémon which are bigger than him. He is outgoing and also gets carried away if he sees that he is about to complete/finish his mission/objective.

Put that aside, Clust has a reasonable sense of humor. He likes to laugh and easily makes friends, by having his outgoing personality. His favorite hobby is having Pokémon battle and most likely training. He is sometimes seen with a book, which everyone see it as weird, entitled "Falling Dragon", which has given Clust the preference of using Dragon type Pokémon’s

Appearance: Clust stands at an average height of a normal 14 year old which has a reasonable weight. He is mostly seen with a long blue sweater going all round his neck which ends as a tail in front of his chest. He wears a light blue long sleeve accompanied by a rather white jacket, not very long but quite short, which holds a pocket on its right side.
Clust wears a short blue jeans reaching just below his knees. He ends his overall appearance by wearing normal snickers.
Spoiler:

History: Born in Eterna City, he kept his eye keen to keep admiring the cities’ gym leader. Clust was a great fan and kept dreaming night by night that one day, he too could become one. As he reached the age of 12, a mysterious man settled in where Clust was living, for he said that he was sick. After being treated by Clust's mother, the man left. But left a Pokeball on the bed he slept on. There was also a letter which was addressed to the whole family. The letter red:
Thank you for taking care of me. This is a token of my appreciation..... Upon opening the Pokeball came out a small baby Gible.

As years went by the Gible evolved and became a Gabite. The Gabite bonded a strong friendship towards Clust. They became quite attached with each other and the time came when they eventually heard about the famous Pokémon Trainer Academy and decided to take on the challenge.

Pokémon: Gabite

Species: Dragon/Ground
Nickname: Uxel
Personality: Uxel is the type of Pokemon that will stand up for Clust. He likes to fight and is sometimes quite mysterious. He has a definite taste for adventure and with Clust at his side he believes that he can beat anyone. His attitude is mostly calm all around and with time changes to curiousness and anxiety
Lvl: 20
Moves: Sandstorm, Dual Chop, Hone Claws, Aerial Ace, Iron Tail, Dig

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old November 12th, 2012, 01:32 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@OrangeNess: I would like to think of etiquette as the /proper/ way to roleplay. You can spend your days in a basement telling your audience to go clean their ears with a freight train if you're writing a book and still be a great writer, but a good roleplayer's skill is defined primarily by their ability to bestow good emotions on their fellow roleplayer.

(It's not easy to please the masses, I tell you hwhat. It takes hard work, and there's no cheat codes either.)

Some people might disagree, but... eh... I think they might be a bit bias, if you catch my drift.

@Everyone: Wow. That vacation mostly just made me irritable. I'm back though. o3o
Old November 12th, 2012, 04:04 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
@Yellow
I know they're not rules, but there nice ways to be polite in a roleplay, so I thought I'd direct him to them.
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:02 PM
von Weltschmerz
the first born unicorn

is this accepting still?:o
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:34 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Back. Post soon. Okay. Gone for the weekend. Just got back. Etc, etc.
Old November 13th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Nideous

@Yellow: Welcome back! Sorry to hear your vacation didn't really help though.

@Von: I'm certain the RP is, you shopuld check the first post to see the available spots though and then submit your SU for the GMs to look over.

Also... Wow, what a large group Kiki is in. x3

Old November 13th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Alright, I'm going to start posting again guys, so Lucia will be free to interact with anyone who wants to interact with her and I'll be sending her over to the pokemon center in case anyone wants to get chummy with her.

Sponsored Links