The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old October 21st, 2012, 11:28 AM
Ralaia
~Smooth as Ice~

Nature: Calm
Ugh.... One time I used my Masterball on a Stantler, because the Stantler used item switch (or another move like that) and my pokemon I was EV training had the exp. share on. And I was like "WTF THAT STANTLER HAS MY EXP. SHARE" Then used master ball to get the Stantler which didn't have the Exp. share anyway.

Old October 21st, 2012, 03:30 PM
Wobbachomp
Donator Tier 1

Nature: Adamant
When I forgot to save after playing for a few hours... I was extremely mad. >:[
Old October 21st, 2012, 03:39 PM
Zanekin
Bidoof is best pokémon

Nature: Brave
Went in to the Elite Four...
didn't but any items beforehand...
biggest mistake of my life.

Also while in battle accidentally wasting a turn by giving a potion to a unconscious pokémon for no effect...
Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
Nurse Joe
Welcome to the Pokémon Center.

Nature: Jolly
in pokemon Red i tried to capture sabrina's Alakazam with my masterball and for some reason I save the game ( I tought i could buy it in the market )
Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:43 PM
DLMuerte
Knight of Time

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
1.About six months ago I saw a shiny Pawniard (my first and last legit shiny), caught it, closed my DSi XL, left in on a table, and went to the bathroom.
When I came back, my brother had closed the software and went to the camera. Imagine how pissed off I was.

2.Using a normal type move on a ghost type Pokemon- and getting KO'd because of it.

3. (Multiple times, and still even now) Using foresight by accident for no apparent reason.

4. Killing Landorus, giving up after like 10 times, and trading away my Tornadus for a Haxorus, then noticing I can't face Landorus. The only reason, in fact, I have one now, is because of my Chimchar "farm."

5. ...This list could go on and on.

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: Dave

rp corner lurker

activity levels: existent

now doing nanowrimo

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 26th, 2012, 07:17 AM
cacturne4512
Psyduck

Nature: Quirky
1. Using my Masterball on a Slowbro back on my first run on any game ever and was unaware of the concept of legendaries.
2. FINALLY beating Lance and losing to Gary. I'd been saving before every E4 member before that, and of course I forgot to save before Gary. So I had to battle Lance aka MY NEMESIS again.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 09:07 PM
True Honey
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Usually when I have moments like these it is because, I forgot to save and for some reason or other something happened and my game restarted or I needed to restart my game. Accidentally walking into a gym leader/elite 4 battle without saving has happened on several occasions.

Avatar & Signature: The Little Flying Jumpluff by ~ alright123100 (deviantART)
Old November 3rd, 2012, 09:43 PM
jember
Unhatched Egg

I had Pokemon Sapphire when I was about 4 and I couldn't read very well yet and used my master ball on an Absol. But the worst thing was that I thought you could only catch Kyogre with a master ball anyway so I just thought there's no point in trying to catch it and knocked it out...
Old November 8th, 2012, 01:54 AM
何贤豪

Only one issue struck me...it was in an old playthroh (get it?) of HeartGold...I found a Shiny Tentacruel. Issue: I probably fainted it, I guess. I needed to use a move against it...it never got into the ball. So that's where the issue came from.
Old November 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM
`Brianna
Mahamagiha, my friends!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to `Brianna
On my nuzlocke run of White 2, I went into Castelia Sewers and then into the park area and found an Eevee on my first try. Hooray me!

So, it was in sleep mode after I caught it, and then when I got back home my 3DS had shut off from power loss.

That was when I decided not to do a nuzlocke again.

Sponsored Links