The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 7th, 2012, 07:17 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Advertise here
Name: Darkpokeball
Favorite Character: Hmm...The Lich. >: - D
Why Do I Want To Be An Adventurer: Because I'm an adventurer for life!

I can't wait for the new season to start! The most recent episode left us off on a cliffhanger!
Oh, right. Topic Time:
Fav. Ep? Um...I'll just list a few episodes that I really like:
-Mortal Folly
-Mortal Recoil
-The Lich
As I said, the lich is my favorite character. Any episode with him in it always turns out to be epic! However, I don't get the point of making PB 13 at the end of Mortal Recoil. Mainly because she becomes 18 again in a few eps.

-King Worm
So random...yet so hilarious.

-Burning Low (Finn's scream was EPIC!)
Flame Princess is an interesting concept...it just stinks that she's evil and that she's in so few episodes. Given that she's the girlfriend of the main character, you would think she'd appear more. Stay away from Tier 15, Finn!
-Holly Jolly Secrets Part II
I loved the Simon Petrikov story and how they tied in the Mushroom War. That was...epic.
-From Bad To Worse
Yay! Zombies and awesome humor mixed into a perfect formula for the episode!
-I Remember You
Same reason as Holly Jolly Secrets Part II.
Old November 8th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpokeball View Post
Name: Darkpokeball
Favorite Character: Hmm...The Lich. >: - D
Why Do I Want To Be An Adventurer: Because I'm an adventurer for life!

I can't wait for the new season to start! The most recent episode left us off on a cliffhanger!
Oh, right. Topic Time:
Fav. Ep? Um...I'll just list a few episodes that I really like:
-Mortal Folly
-Mortal Recoil
-The Lich
As I said, the lich is my favorite character. Any episode with him in it always turns out to be epic! However, I don't get the point of making PB 13 at the end of Mortal Recoil. Mainly because she becomes 18 again in a few eps.

-King Worm
So random...yet so hilarious.

-Burning Low (Finn's scream was EPIC!)
Flame Princess is an interesting concept...it just stinks that she's evil and that she's in so few episodes. Given that she's the girlfriend of the main character, you would think she'd appear more. Stay away from Tier 15, Finn!
-Holly Jolly Secrets Part II
I loved the Simon Petrikov story and how they tied in the Mushroom War. That was...epic.
-From Bad To Worse
Yay! Zombies and awesome humor mixed into a perfect formula for the episode!
-I Remember You
Same reason as Holly Jolly Secrets Part II.
Welcome to the club, darkpokeball!
The Lich, huh? You're an evil type. Haha.

Long list you got there. Oh well, since you're here, I'll make the Lich character of the day! In honor of your arrival. lol

Oh, and speaking of Season 5, here's a big spoiler for you guys. Warning, do not read unless you want to be spoiled.

s e a s o n f i v e s p o i l e r

Spoiler:
It's common knowledge that season 5 will be premiered on Monday, November 12. But most of us aren't sure about the list of episodes. Luckily, I have a source that tells me everything I need to know about Adventure Time.

Without further ado, here are the list of episodes.

Finn the Human
Jake the Dog
Five More Short Graybles
Up a Tree
All the Little People
Bad Little Boy
Jake the Dad
Davey
Mystery Dungeon
Little Dude
All Your Fault
Vault of Bones
The Great Bird Man
Simon and Marcy
Puhoy
A Glitch is a Glitch
One Last Job
Princess Potluck
BMO Lost
James Baxter the Horse
Shhh
The Suitor
The Party’s Over, Isla de Senora
Another Five Short Graybles
LSP Gets Robbed
Only Wizards Allowed

Visit this page for more details, and my personal commentary.

I am so pumped about season five! I heard Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball star in a new episode, and Lady Rainicorn and Jake's baby will be born. I can't wait!

And like darkpokeball said, the most recent episode left us off on a cliffhanger. I agree with this. Totally.

And guys, how many times do I have to ask you this:
w h a t e v e n t s d o y o u p e o p l e w a n t ?

P.S. Since you people aren't voting, I'm closing the Character of the Day polls. Sorry. I'm just going to pick randomly, or if a new member shows up, I'll make their favorite character the Character of the Day.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 9th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Name: Urugamosu
Favorite Character: Marceline
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Because adventurers are just awesome, I mean fighting bad guys, and stuff everyday? Epic.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old November 9th, 2012, 04:17 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urugamosu View Post
Name: Urugamosu
Favorite Character: Marceline
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Because adventurers are just awesome, I mean fighting bad guys, and stuff everyday? Epic.
Finally, someone who likes Marceline like I do! I like you, Urugamosu.

Only problem is that you didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life as I said in the rules, but I'll still count you in. Read the rules next time.

Welcome to the club, btw. And you all know how much it means for me to say this -- Marceline is the new Character of the Day. Squeeeeeeee!

n e w t o p i c
Where would you like to live in the land of Ooo or Aaa?

No, I'm not asking which would you prefer between Ooo or Aaa. I'm asking where in Ooo or Aaa. For example, you want to live in Ooo's Candy Kingdom. Aaa's Candy Kingdom is a lot different, if that makes any sense.

My answer would beeeeee, Ooo's Ice Kingdom. I'm not really fond of the Ice Queen, so the Land of Ooo would be my choice. I picked the Ice Kingdom because it snows there, and I've never really seen snow as I live in the tropics.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 9th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
Finally, someone who likes Marceline like I do! I like you, Urugamosu.

Only problem is that you didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life as I said in the rules, but I'll still count you in. Read the rules next time.

Welcome to the club, btw. And you all know how much it means for me to say this -- Marceline is the new Character of the Day. Squeeeeeeee!

n e w t o p i c

No, I'm not asking which would you prefer between Ooo or Aaa. I'm asking where in Ooo or Aaa. For example, you want to live in Ooo's Candy Kingdom. Aaa's Candy Kingdom is a lot different, if that makes any sense.

My answer would beeeeee, Ooo's Ice Kingdom. I'm not really fond of the Ice Queen, so the Land of Ooo would be my choice. I picked the Ice Kingdom because it snows there, and I've never really seen snow as I live in the tropics.
Thanks! Marceline is awesome~ And yeah, I apologize, was a bit excited, since it's like, friggin Adventure time!

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old November 10th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Psystar63
☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Psystar63
Quote:
Welcome to the club, darkpokeball!
The Lich, huh? You're an evil type. Haha.

Long list you got there. Oh well, since you're here, I'll make the Lich character of the day! In honor of your arrival. lol

Oh, and speaking of Season 5, here's a big spoiler for you guys. Warning, do not read unless you want to be spoiled.

s e a s o n f i v e s p o i l e r

Spoiler:
It's common knowledge that season 5 will be premiered on Monday, November 12. But most of us aren't sure about the list of episodes. Luckily, I have a source that tells me everything I need to know about Adventure Time.

Without further ado, here are the list of episodes.

Finn the Human
Jake the Dog
Five More Short Graybles
Up a Tree
All the Little People
Bad Little Boy
Jake the Dad
Davey
Mystery Dungeon
Little Dude
All Your Fault
Vault of Bones
The Great Bird Man
Simon and Marcy
Puhoy
A Glitch is a Glitch
One Last Job
Princess Potluck
BMO Lost
James Baxter the Horse
Shhh
The Suitor
The Party’s Over, Isla de Senora
Another Five Short Graybles
LSP Gets Robbed
Only Wizards Allowed

Visit this page for more details, and my personal commentary.

I am so pumped about season five! I heard Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball star in a new episode, and Lady Rainicorn and Jake's baby will be born. I can't wait!

And like darkpokeball said, the most recent episode left us off on a cliffhanger. I agree with this. Totally.

And guys, how many times do I have to ask you this:
w h a t e v e n t s d o y o u p e o p l e w a n t ?

P.S. Since you people aren't voting, I'm closing the Character of the Day polls. Sorry. I'm just going to pick randomly, or if a new member shows up, I'll make their favorite character the Character of the Day.
I'm so excited about Season 5 starting THIS MONDAY!!! I won't be able to watch it on TV, but I can always watch them online (hopefully). Interested to see the ep with Marshall Lee () and Prince Gumball.

And sorry for not voting on the Character of the Day polls, but I prefer them be picked randomly anyway. That way, we can have much more variety.

As for events, how about a 'fanart' or a 'fanfiction contest'? Though maybe we could wait until we get a few more members.

.☆--------.
The Point Above the Clouds | pm | vm | Photobucket

Old November 10th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psystar63 View Post
I'm so excited about Season 5 starting THIS MONDAY!!! I won't be able to watch it on TV, but I can always watch them online (hopefully). Interested to see the ep with Marshall Lee () and Prince Gumball.

And sorry for not voting on the Character of the Day polls, but I prefer them be picked randomly anyway. That way, we can have much more variety.

As for events, how about a 'fanart' or a 'fanfiction contest'? Though maybe we could wait until we get a few more members.
YouTube always has the new eps, so you can watch 'em there. I can't watch them on my TV either, so I have no choice but to go online.

About the Character of the Day, it's fine. I prefer them to be picked randomly, too.

I was thinking of a fan fiction contest as well. But yeah, we need more members.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 10th, 2012, 05:46 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Name: gunnerpow7
Favorite Character: Oh glob... Choosing is hard... :( I choose... Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum...
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?
Coz I'm an Adventurer for life! Also... I like puppies... and rainicorns... and a little of both.... :3

For the topics:

Who is your favorite character, and why?

A tie between Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum since both are just bloobalooby....

I always adored LR's Korean speaking since it sounded cool... and Peebles is lovable to me...

What's your favorite episode so far?

Before, it was Too Young and Fionna and Cake... Now, it is Burning Low since all those Finn x Flame Princess x Princess Bubblegum moments are flippin' awesome...

Candy Kingdom... no doubt. Being in a bright and lively kingdom is heaven for me... :D

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆

Last edited by gunnerpow7; November 10th, 2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
Name: gunnerpow7
Favorite Character: Oh glob... Choosing is hard... I choose... Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum...
Coz I'm an Adventurer for life! Also... I like puppies... and rainicorns... and a little of both.... :3

For the topics:

Who is your favorite character, and why?

A tie between Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum since both are just bloobalooby....

I always adored LR's Korean speaking since it sounded cool... and Peebles is lovable to me...

What's your favorite episode so far?

Before, it was Too Young and Fionna and Cake... Now, it is Burning Low since all those Finn x Flame Princess x Princess Bubblegum moments are flippin' awesome...

Candy Kingdom... no doubt. Being in a bright and lively kingdom is heaven for me... :D
Ohmyglob, Gunner, Gunner, do you remember me? It's me, Essentials!

Er, welcome to the club, Gunner! Since Lady Rainicorn was already Character of the Day, Princess Bonnie will take place.

Burning Low's one of my faves, too. Love triangles are flippin' awesome, I agree.

Ooh, and you can eat the sidewalks, the people, the houses -- everything!

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 10th, 2012, 07:44 PM
darkpokeball

You know...what would the Lich look like in the land of Aaa? o.o;
Anyways, from that episode list that was posted by Laugh, Season 5 looks awesome! I'll state the eps which I want to see right now:
-Finn The Human
-Jake The Dog
-Simon and Marcy
-Jake the Dad

Any eps got you guys excited?
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Anyways, from that episode list that was posted by Laugh, Season 5 looks awesome! I'll state the eps which I want to see right now:
-Finn The Human
-Jake The Dog
-Simon and Marcy
-Jake the Dad

I'm not sure how the Lich would look like in the land of Aaa, but I bet it would be a skeleton of a girl wearing the same stuff the Ooo Lich wears. Or maybe it would be the same, like Lumpy Space Princess and Lumpy Space Prince.

Anyways, I'm excited for Simon and Marcy and Jake the Dad. I seriously love love love love the Marceline and Ice King thing, and I want to see what Jake and LR's son/daughter looks like.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 10th, 2012, 11:54 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Quote:
I'm not sure how the Lich would look like in the land of Aaa, but I bet it would be a skeleton of a girl wearing the same stuff the Ooo Lich wears. Or maybe it would be the same, like Lumpy Space Princess and Lumpy Space Prince.

Anyways, I'm excited for Simon and Marcy and Jake the Dad. I seriously love love love love the Marceline and Ice King thing, and I want to see what Jake and LR's son/daughter looks like.
Actually LSP and LSP have slight differences like LS Prince has a darker shade of purple and a moustache... And I also believe there were five kids as shown in Lady & Peebles which is on my watchlist... Yup, Season 5 is going to have more love triangles, drama bombs, pregnancies, and reminiscing than the previous 4 seasons combined! Can't wait for it!

Also, Hi Hannah! :D

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Actually LSP and LSP have slight differences like LS Prince has a darker shade of purple and a moustache... And I also believe there were five kids as shown in Lady & Peebles which is on my watchlist... Yup, Season 5 is going to have more love triangles, drama bombs, pregnancies, and reminiscing than the previous 4 seasons combined! Can't wait for it!

Also, Hi Hannah! :D
I lol'd so hard when you said pregnancies. Do you think other AT characters will get preggers, too? I mean, not Gunter and Lady. The others.

Can't believe you still remember me. :x

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 11th, 2012, 04:24 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Quote:
I lol'd so hard when you said pregnancies. Do you think other AT characters will get preggers, too? I mean, not Gunter and Lady. The others.

Can't believe you still remember me. :x
Of course, who wouldn't xP Anyways, I think so... the idea is still pretty bleak but possible nonetheless.. OH! I have a brilliant idea for an event! Wait for it....

A Collab! Yes, where we have avatars and signatures similar to one another having an AT character in them... :3 Also, people like doing collabs so it may attract new bait... >:)

gunnerpow7

Old November 11th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup

11:57PM

Name : Tyler (TylerSymes)
Favorite Character : Finn or Jake
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? : Since I think Adventure Time is a good show
Old November 11th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Of course, who wouldn't xP Anyways, I think so... the idea is still pretty bleak but possible nonetheless.. OH! I have a brilliant idea for an event! Wait for it....

A Collab! Yes, where we have avatars and signatures similar to one another having an AT character in them... :3 Also, people like doing collabs so it may attract new bait...
And bait it shall attract. I like your idea very, very much. I also have an idea for an event. A scavenger hunt! I've been thinking about it lately, and I'll be hiding snails in random places, sort of like the Easter Egg Hunt. It will start before Christmas, so you guys wait! So here's a list of ideas we got so far.

Scavenger Hunt
Collaboration
Fan Fiction Contest
Art Contest

Two of it will start around December, and the remaining two will be held in January. Check regularly for updates, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerSymes View Post
11:57PM

Name : Tyler (TylerSymes)
Favorite Character : Finn or Jake
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? : Since I think Adventure Time is a good show
Welcome to the club! You didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life like I said in the rules, but welcome!

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 11th, 2012, 06:13 PM
QueenMadz
I floop the pig~

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenMadz
Name QueenMadz
Favorite Character Marceline
Because why wouldn't I?

Also, I flop the pig :3
Old November 11th, 2012, 06:21 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Name: OrangeNess
Favorite Character: The Pig (from card wars :b)
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?:
Cause I love Adventure Time and I'm an Adventurer for Life!
Old November 12th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMadz View Post
Name QueenMadz
Favorite Character Marceline
Because why wouldn't I?

Also, I flop the pig :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
Name: OrangeNess
Favorite Character: The Pig (from card wars :b)
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?:
Cause I love Adventure Time and I'm an Adventurer for Life!
Welcome to both of you! And since OrangeNess was the latest registered member, I'm making the pig from Card Wars Character of the Day. Sorry, QueenMadz, tho Marceline already became Character of the Day so I wouldn't put her back on either way. Haha!

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 12th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
Name roen52
Favorite Character Ice King
Because finding out about Ice King's past was a punch to the feels and has caused me to start watching the episodes online.(Post Apocalyptic fantasy earths are awesome btw.)

I'm an Adventurer, for life

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old November 12th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Detwak
Helooooooooooo Nurse!

Nature: Relaxed
Name Detwak
Favorite Character
Gunther

Adventure time is boss!

Also I'm an Adventurer, for life.

The best line in adventure time ever is:

Gunther:"Quack"
Marcelenes dad:"No I can't give you my soul"

I will update it every time the team changes.

Jamez?
Gary?
Dan?

All three are females
Old November 12th, 2012, 07:40 PM
darkpokeball

Yeah, I agree we should change our avatars and sigs for a collab. It'll be the first time I change since I joined PokeCommunity lol. I also liek the idea of a fanfic contest.
Also, did anyone else just see Finn The Human/Jake The Dog?! OH MY GLOB, THAT WAS EPIC!
Spoiler:
Finn becomes the Ice King and Jake becomes The Lich! And the Lich wasn't killed off, so he can return!

Now, for JAKE THE DAD and SIMON AND MARCY.
Old November 13th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Zet
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
-Finn The Human
-Jake The Dog
-Simon and Marcy
-Jake the Dad

I'm looking forward to the episode 'Shhh' which will air later on in season 5. I'm only looking forward to it because it might be Lich related(since Shhh was the first thing The Lich said to Finn).
Old November 13th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
Originally Posted by roen52 View Post
Name roen52
Favorite Character Ice King
Because finding out about Ice King's past was a punch to the feels and has caused me to start watching the episodes online.(Post Apocalyptic fantasy earths are awesome btw.)

I'm an Adventurer, for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detwak View Post
Name Detwak
Favorite Character
Gunther

Adventure time is boss!

Also I'm an Adventurer, for life.

The best line in adventure time ever is:

Gunther:"Quack"
Marcelenes dad:"No I can't give you my soul"
To both of you, welcome! And since Detwak is the latest registered member, Gunther will be Character of the Day! Sorry, roen52, besides, Ice King was already Character of the Day, so I wouldn't put him up either. Again, welcome!

Quote:
Yeah, I agree we should change our avatars and sigs for a collab. It'll be the first time I change since I joined PokeCommunity lol. I also liek the idea of a fanfic contest.
Also, did anyone else just see Finn The Human/Jake The Dog?! OH MY GLOB, THAT WAS EPIC!
Spoiler:
Finn becomes the Ice King and Jake becomes The Lich! And the Lich wasn't killed off, so he can return!

Now, for JAKE THE DAD and SIMON AND MARCY.
As I said, the events will start around December. You guys wait! It'll be so much fun.

And no, unfortunately, I haven't watched Finn the Human or Jake the Dog. I'm going to watch it on YouTube, since I'm not on Cartoon Network HD. Non-HD doesn't show the new episodes, and that sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zet View Post
I'm looking forward to the episode 'Shhh' which will air later on in season 5. I'm only looking forward to it because it might be Lich related(since Shhh was the first thing The Lich said to Finn).
Really? There's a possibility, yeah, but I'm hoping Marceline won't get fat and old there. Haha.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 13th, 2012, 02:01 AM
halcyonic
hates bulk up talonflame
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Ooh, ooh! It's Adventure Time!!!

Name: MidnightShine
Favorite Character: Hmm, it has to be...... Jake!
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Simply because Adventure Time is MATHEMATICAL & I've been a fan ever since!

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here