Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:22 AM
rager3
Akatsuki Member

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Just felt like giving an update.

İ'm hanging low on the hunting for now. İ've decided to play through Black properly this( Getting in the Hall Of Fame), and playing through Kanto to beat Red on my Heartgold[ Go Shiny Meganium!!]

Right i'm actually chaining Chansey to Frisk[ See what there holding] with Pinochio( My Banette)
for some Lucky eggs to train up my shiny Togekiss, which i forgot to tell you about because of the internet problems weeks ago.

Anyway after i do all of that( Which [Misspell ] will take about a week, i will be up and going for some hunting. Oh and i'm thinking of training my teams with wild Pokemon rather than the Vs Seeker, so wish me luck for a Random Shiny :D

Good Luck on Your hunts!

-Hakan
Woohoooo my Heartgold shiny nuzlocke run !

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...8719781/1/#new

The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars but you think you're free.
~Vinnie paz
Old November 12th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Lunafloon

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chr. Draco View Post
Now my update and again caught in a premier ball: (I guess I'm a premier ball user).

Attachment 66510

Cya later everyone and happy hunting.
Lucky lucky! Shiny Latias is one of my favourites, so beautiful! Congratulations~!

As for my Latias hunt, gone past a week now and pretty sure I'm nicely over the 1000 SRs mark! Musharna is indefinitely on hold for now, I want that Latias so bad!
GL to everyone else too! May our pokémon hunts all shine!
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
Just got ANOTHER shiny! It's a secret until tomorrow when I upload the video ;D but it was on FireRed, and I was only half going for a shiny - wanted to just wild encounter for one but at the same time needed to level my Charmeleon up in order to progress. I've been so lucky since I started hunting again!

le edit: Congrats on the shiny Latias! Lucky sonofagun ;p
i am a god
Old November 13th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Hey guys,new here. This seems intersting. Right now the shinies I am looking for is Rufflet or Braviary,Hoothoot or Noctowl and Ho-oH at the moment.

Some of the shinies I have at the moment are the following:
x2 Shining Charizards
Tyranitar
Milotic from an event if I still have. Think I do,I'd have to check.
Cresselia
Heatran
Rapidash
Donphan
The Three Crown Beast x2 at least.
Eevee from event
Pichu from event
Cinccino
I use to have shining Hippop,but traded it. I may have more,just not coming to my head at the moment.
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.

Last edited by Iceman3317; November 13th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old November 13th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Ta-da! Not the best, but hey, it's another shiny that gave me no trouble and took a very low amount of encounters to come across. Probably not gonna hunt much for the next couple days, but oh well... 3 is plenty for the month! haha. Good luck y'all.
i am a god
Old November 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

So I looked through my White Version and I actually have a lot more shinies than I had thought.

Current Shinies:
Spoiler:

x2
x3x2x2

Current Shinies I am Hunting:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Iceman3317; November 17th, 2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old November 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

So I've suspended my route 20 hunt for right now. I have a rival so I have to play the game lol. But, as I was looking for a zangoose on route 7 to complete the habitat list, I stumbled upon a...

Spoiler:

A shiny watchog! She has illuminate, and a gentle nature. I've actually always wanted a shiny watchog, as the mint green looks awesome! Now I have 2/5 fully evolved first rodents! It's also fun because now I can shiny hunt with a shiny!

I seem to be getting pretty lucky with poison and normal type shinies lately. Hmmmmm...
Old November 14th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nice,I am trying to finish the Unova Dex without tradeing from my White 1 game which already has all the pokemon. Hopefully I will stumble across a shiny. The shinies I have found,have always been awesome because I wasn't exspecting it. I was really happy when I found a Shiny Ponyta on Mt. Silver when I was training.
Old November 14th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Flydro
doobz

Nature: Calm
Just checking in.. been kinda busy the past couple days but I still managed to get some hunting done. Right now my hunt for shiny Skarmory is at 5650 REs and counting. Making some good progress averaging about 800+ a day. Really glad I'm off work and school tomorrow so I can have the whole day to just chill and do whatever, and def use the time to get some hunting done. Been watching shiny hunting videos on youtube to keep myself motivated. Hopefully that lucky encounter comes soon!

Oh and shout out to Krome, Chr. Draco and GolurkIsDaBomb (or can I call you G-Bomb? haha) on their shinies. Congrats yall and good luck to everybody else!
*caught:

*hunting:

Old November 16th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Congrats for the congrats everyone.

To Lonafloon: Hopefully yours is next to shine.
To Le Krome: congrats on ratata.
To Iceman3317: Welcome, nice collection you got there.
Flydro: Thats a high number, maybe you will get it before reaching 8192.
To Golurkisdabomb: congrats on watchog.
To Ninjagon: HG and SS are good games to SR for the johto starters.
To Rager3: Cool, shiny togekiss, and you should better try a pokemon with compound eyes instead of frisk, but haven't tried it in gen 4 so I'm not sure if it works in it too like in gen 5.

Now, time for an update, yes another one; this time it was in black at the Trial Chamber and again I used a premier ball, just that this time I caught it at full hp around the 3rd or 4th premier ball:
shiny terrakion pokemon black.jpg

well I think thats all for now, cya next time everyone and happy hunting.
Old November 16th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I finally decided to make my Shiny Eevee into a Shiny Glaceon. But I plan on getting all shiny eevees sooner or later. Just need a bit of luck.

And thanks,most are from trades from the Trade Corner on here,but a few I have gotten myself.
Old November 17th, 2012, 03:53 AM
rager3
Akatsuki Member

Thanks alot C.Draco that helped alot I've already got 5 Lucky eggs. Congrats on your MAJOOR SHİNY :D I miss getting shiny Ubers haha.

Anyway for my update:

On My Firered&Leafgreen i've gone upto 3000 RE's in Viridian Forest with 450 or so every two hours.
And İ've started to replay Black agian, I'm at Nimbasa city and don't what to do theres that many choices haha :D

Congrats & Good luck on all your shinies.

P.S: I think we should do some Competitions once in awhile. I think that would make the forum alot more active and Keep people more motivated for hunting shiny because of the Rivalry?

The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars but you think you're free.
~Vinnie paz
Old November 17th, 2012, 06:20 AM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
This club seems awesome, I've caught a shiny Zubat, Pidgeyotto and Zigzagoon. No to many but it was cool.
Chalenges:
Ruby Solo Run (Blaziken)-Complete!
Soul Silver Monotype Flying- COMPLETE
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old November 17th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I plan on looking for a Shiny Rufflet a little today. I will probably look for him on my White 1,because they are a bit more common. I hope Rufflet is my first shiny in Pokemon White. Not counting Shiny Haxorus because that was a Freebe.
Old November 17th, 2012, 08:36 AM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

So I have begun hunting for shiny's in Platinum. Im right now trying to see if I can get either a Starly or a Bidoof. Will update if I manage to grab one.
Chalenges:
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Old November 17th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Lunafloon

Ahhh, I did it! Shiny Latias is mine!!! <3

I found her at around 7pm today, 17th November! I was watching PewDiePie and SRing and I looked up about half way through the sparkles and nearly died with shock. She's so beautiful though! And just to note, no Shining Charm!
Eventually caught her in an Ultra Ball after 2 Super Fangs and many hypnosis', she kept avoiding them... I also got my lucky colour medal, which means I can now trade over my other shinies to White 2. I wanted a White 2 caught shiny to count for the medal
She's modest natured, which I believe is good? Plus special attack and minus attack, not too shabby.

Pictures will be edited in in a couple mins when I get them on my computer. I took a fair few, sorry! My excitement is my excuse!

Thank you Chr. Drago for the luck, I think it helped! And congrats again on another shiny, wish I had that kind of luck!

Pictures! (warning, there a little big, sorry!)
Spoiler:

My next hunt is supposed to be Musharna, but it'll still be a slow hunt since I promised the boyfriend we'd work on completing the national dex together when I get Latias.
I also want to MM a Charmander at some point as I've never hatched a shiny before! I'll probably start that when I get the round charm, we'll see.

Anyways, 1 shiny is good enough for now! Good luck everyone else on your hunts, and don't get discouraged!

Last edited by Lunafloon; November 17th, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Gratz Lunafoon.

I have hunted for Shiny Rufflet for a few hours now and haven't seen any shiny. I didn't count how many I encountered. I want to try to get my Shiny Rufflet before I get the charms. I am half paying attention when I am looking for them. So hopefully I don't miss it when I get. I think I am gonna start nicknameing my shinies. Too bad I can't nickname the ones I got sense they are from other players and HG. I may try to think of a name for my Shiny Haxorus.

I also now plan to try to hatch a Shiny Torchic later on sense the Shiny Blaziken looks so much better than the orginal. Hopefully I can find a Jap. Ditto in trade corner or on GTS later. I eventully want to try to get one shiny starter per gen. Think I am gonna delete a few of the ones I am looking for.

Last edited by Iceman3317; November 17th, 2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old November 17th, 2012, 05:51 PM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

So in total my streaks for Starly have reached up to 49 in a row. Added together 258 encounters todat
Chalenges:
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!

Old November 18th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Frenchy-Arcanine
Fire-anger

Nature: Relaxed
Hey guys, I would like to join the club. :3

As you can see on my signature, I have 16 shinies and I only use 1/8192 method.
I hunt shinies since 1 year and 1 month, approximately.
I try to hunt regularly, but now it's hard, because of school. And my examins who arrived so quickly

Actually, I am hunting on the road 217, on Platinium, at night. With delibird's herd.
I also hunt Volbeat and Illumise on BW, 100% rate. But I saw 15 000 Volbeat and 15 000 Illumise so this hunt is in break.

I have a Youtube channel, where I do videos of my shines, but it is in french. ( Is it authorized to share the link in the forum ? )

I think that's it, thanks.

SH-card
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:23 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Congrats on the shiny Latias, Lunafloon! I love that shiny. If I ever get White 2 any time soon, I shall hunt it myself!

Welcome to the club, Frenchy-Arcanine! As far as I know, the members who make videos of their shinies are allowed to post the video here.

I know I hardly post here anymore, I give you all permission to smack me across the face with a shiny Magikarp I come with a new shiny! It's been quite a while since I've gotten another. The last shiny I got before this one was my shiny Ho-Oh from some time in the beginning of August, I think.

Spoiler:

It took me 575 eggs to hatch him. And yes, I named him Watson because I'm a pretty big Sherlock fan lol.

I did make a video but I'm probably not going to upload it since my voice is so impassive that you'd probably think I didn't want to be making the video or something xD
Why you act frightened?
I am enlightened
Your weakness builds me, so someday you'll see
I stay away
Old November 18th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

So after about 2500 encounters I am going to try the Masuda method to get my shiny rufflet/braviary. I got a Jap. Ditto earlyer in the GTS. Hopefully soon I will have my shiny.
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Flydro
doobz

Nature: Calm
Been hunting on and off all day, so I figured I would post an update while I'm taking a break.. So far the hunt for shiny Skarmory stands at 8192 REs with no luck yet, so now it is officially over the odds. I sorta mentally prepared myself for a long hunt since my last shiny on SS (Eevee) took 9401 SRs, so I'm not too surprised. I can't say I'm not disappointed though because I don't think I've ever put in this amount of effort into hunting a shiny before. Day after day, night after night, during breaks at school and work too, I've been trying so hard! Even when I'm not playing the game every now and then I can hear a faint echo of the battle music and stuff going on in my head! Does anyone else ever get that? lol.. but yeah I'm just doing all I can to stay motivated and keep the hunt going. I just HAVE to catch this shiny Skarmory, because at this point not getting it is just not an option anymore. Hopefully it will show up soon... *sigh*

Also, congrats to Draco, Luna, and NightofRemorse on their shinies, and a warm welcome to the new members of the SHC! Good luck to everyone on their hunts, don't give up!
*caught:

*hunting:

Old November 19th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Congrats to all the new shinies! Welcome to all the new members!

@Frenchy-Arcanine: You can post the link to your Youtube page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flydro View Post
Even when I'm not playing the game every now and then I can hear a faint echo of the battle music and stuff going on in my head! Does anyone else ever get that?
I have a few times. Once I thought I had accidentally left my DSi on, but it was off, lol.

This week's random hunt is... Drilbur!

My Black 2 Journey Update: I had a significantly easier time catching a Jolly Terrakion. It only took two days and under ten attempts. I have all 8 badges now. It took me 2-3 weeks to get from gym 6 to gym 7, but only one day to get to gym 8. I spent my Sunday battling Team Plasma. Next I will be heading towards the Elite 4, traveling through route 23 and Victory Road.
Pokémon White Friend Code: 4813 6266 9528
Pokémon Black 2 Friend Code: 1979 7985 3252
Old November 19th, 2012, 07:36 AM
rager3
Akatsuki Member

Woaw Guys! I've just looked at my Soulsilver for first time in ages and i have got 38 shinies there that i totally forgot about :O Can you believe that ?!

So that makes 41 shinies with the others in other games.

Anyway my Route 24 RE hunt is currently at 4192 and still going. Hoping i get a Shiny Bellsprout or oddish

Good Luck Rager out

~Vinnie paz
Old November 19th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post

I give you all permission to smack me across the face with a shiny Magikarp
That could be a problem. I never find shinies. I might return to hunting when I get the Shining charm, but even then I would probably never get shinies.

Congrats on all shinies and welcome to new members. It just hit me a few moments ago, that the old members keep leaving and new ones coming instead, and occasionally old ones returning.

Anyway, what's the deal with the shiny Haxorus I keep hearing about?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here